Page 25 of 77 ... 1523242526273575 ...
    Mentor
    08-11-2009, 05:31 PM #241
    Tony

Actually made a wise decision yesterday! Decided not to chase QASP! I figured if I missed it, I missed! Chased BCLE and MGLG...now holding and waiting...Has taught me patience!

Will pick up some QASP when new powder comes available...if the price is right!

Jeff

Addict
    08-11-2009, 05:34 PM #242
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Tony

Actually made a wise decision yesterday! Decided not to chase QASP! I figured if I missed it, I missed! Chased BCLE and MGLG...now holding and waiting...Has taught me patience!

Will pick up some QASP when new powder comes available...if the price is right!

Jeff
    Sounds like a good plan and patience will win every time........Tony

08-11-2009, 10:25 PM #243
    Damn!!! All is quiet on the western front...

I just got back from a movie and was ready to read the after market chatter, but nothing. Not going to lie to you guys; I got caught up in reading the spoke the last two weeks (first time ever reading that site). Wow! I was like a deer in headlights. I am done and will be listening and following your leads. Glad to be back!!! I see I missed a couple good ones.

08-11-2009, 10:38 PM #244
    Did, or does anyone have L2 for QASP? Thinking of trying to get in @.04? Any thoughts?

Mentor
    08-11-2009, 10:51 PM #245
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill, Dr. D, Bass, Sworn, Tree, LT...I did not buy any QASP today! Period!! Do not blame me! No way! Not this time!

You can blame me for MGLG- 800K @ .0006, but not QASP!!!!!!!
    That one's all mine ... Just trying to free up some cheap shares for the day.

Addict
    08-11-2009, 11:26 PM #246
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Did, or does anyone have L2 for QASP? Thinking of trying to get in @.04? Any thoughts?
    it closed at .0415 so you might have a shot first thing... good luck

08-11-2009, 11:35 PM #247

VIX Opinion piece

Bloomberg reports that, "Options traders are increasing bets that the steepest rally in the Standard & Poor's 500 Index since the 1930s won't survive September, historically the worst month for U.S. equities."

This is based on VIX futures pricing which is expected to increase by 13 per cent in the next five weeks. Bloomberg notes that this is the widest spread since August last year "before the S&P 500 suffered the steepest two-month plunge in 21 years."
    http://www.financialstandard.com.au/news/view/26496/

stang302, I tried to PM you and I get an error that you don't exist. Believe, I checked my spelling, oh, well, here you go by request!!

Engine: 454 .40 over, 11:1 compression
    Had block decked, not heads.

steel crank, comp cam, don't have the lift and duration in front of me but, its a lopper!! Roller rockers, solid lifter.
    I forgot what its balanced up to, rpm that is.

Liquid harp, R-port heads, 850 4 barrel carb, the jets are as big as shot glasses LOL!!!
    Steel braided lines and hoses throughout.
    Electric fuel pump, electric motor for water pump(optional).
    Gear drive, instead of timing chain

Milodon bolts, pan, flywheel, to much to list!!
    I thought about putting a stick behind the engine because the car originally came with one. Probably just go with the th400 3500 stall to match the cam since I already have them.

1968 chevelle ss 396
    138378k181641

Doing a frame off, everything is out and I can actually lift the body up. Don't want to twist it LOL!!
    I am going to have the frame powder coated, poly bushings throughout, including the body bushings.
    I am going to have most of the panels replaced including the whole floor pan. To many people have had their hands in the car, and screwed it up.
    Its a lot of work, but I am eager to get the body on a jig, and bring the frame in ASAP.
    Plus it keeps me out of trouble.

Have a good one Stang!!!

08-11-2009, 11:49 PM #248
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    stang302, I tried to PM you and I get an error that you don't exist. Believe, I checked my spelling, oh, well, here you go by request!!

Engine: 454 .40 over, 11:1 compression
    Had block decked, not heads.

steel crank, comp cam, don't have the lift and duration in front of me but, its a lopper!! Roller rockers, solid lifter.
    I forgot what its balanced up to, rpm that is.

Liquid harp, R-port heads, 850 4 barrel carb, the jets are as big as shot glasses LOL!!!
    Steel braided lines and hoses throughout.
    Electric fuel pump, electric motor for water pump(optional).
    Gear drive, instead of timing chain

Milodon bolts, pan, flywheel, to much to list!!
    I thought about putting a stick behind the engine because the car originally came with one. Probably just go with the th400 3500 stall to match the cam since I already have them.

1968 chevelle ss 396
    138378k181641

Doing a frame off, everything is out and I can actually lift the body up. Don't want to twist it LOL!!
    I am going to have the frame powder coated, poly bushings throughout, including the body bushings.
    I am going to have most of the panels replaced including the whole floor pan. To many people have had their hands in the car, and screwed it up.
    Its a lot of work, but I am eager to get the body on a jig, and bring the frame in ASAP.
    Plus it keeps me out of trouble.

Have a good one Stang!!!
    Thanks for posting Dread! (the "O" in stang3O2 is a capital letter 'o' not a zero) That motor sounds like it will be a monster, their is no replacement for displacement! When you get it done you gotta post up a video of it
    Last edited by stang3O2; 08-11-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Mentor
    08-12-2009, 12:03 AM #249
    question for you internet geniuses or genuii , LOL.... this is WILD speculation, the hub went down, this site had a problem loading , satwaves had problems today, scottrade, and i cant think of any other sites off the bat. twitter got attacked yesterday. is it possible it was internet terrorism or just alot of network traffic? not trying to scare people, just wondering.

08-12-2009, 12:05 AM #250

correction

Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Thanks for posting Dread! (the "O" in stang3O2 is a capital letter 'o' not a zero) That motor sounds like it will be a monster, their is no replacement for displacement! When you get it done you gotta post up a video of it
    Its 11.5:1 compression lol!!

Valve job, and hardened seats too.

Hopefully all goes well, I am enjoying this, and in no hurry, well sort of LOL!! A lot of time / money, has already been invested in this.

Have a good night people, good luck trading out there!!!

DAMN!!! an O instead of an 0!!