08-07-2009, 03:57 AM #1

Seriously they are on vacation every other weeeeeeeek

dont get me wrong hug fan but howard all the time with his huge ego says he pretty much is Sirius (which is somewhat true) but he is always on vacation its first week of august now they had july 4th week off.

Now if you "are" sirius wouldnt you f in show up to work... they are on the air 4.5 hours day for 4 days some people work 60 hours a week and make 10 $ an hour. He makes 100 mill plus bonus a year PLEASSSSE he complains all the time on how hes tired your there for 5 hours.

I did the math and he makes roughly get this 60,000$ PER SHOW " thats 5 hours.

I am a fan and love howard PS *****breathe*****

Guru
    08-07-2009, 01:14 PM #2
    agreed, he went on vaca, came back and yammered about iphone contractual stuff and how he is sirius, then i turn it on monday and its another repeat week, awful.

i wouldn't complain but i don't listen much and i was excited to turn it on and here it, major dissapointment.

I can't believe he did that whole "turn stern on free" week and then pretty much since then has been gone on vaca.

08-07-2009, 10:57 PM #3

steeler town mi

i saw all your steelers stuff and then i see steeler town mi. whats up with that. with the wings goin down you gatta hate Pittsburgh now.

btw where you live in Mich

Guru
    08-08-2009, 12:08 PM #4
    pittsburgh fan through and through. I was born in the 70's and the fam originated in pittsburgh so I was raised a steeler, pirates, penguins fan. I graduated from Michigan state so Im a state fan (not penn or pitt)

I haven't followed the Pirates since they got rid of Barry Bonds (assholes) and dismantled the team. I stopped watching hockey after the strike but was a huge pens fan with lemiux and jagr.

I live in SE michigan.

05-24-2019, 07:39 AM #5
    agreed +1000
    this topic and shit has been discussed over and over in several other forums, ad nauseaum....and the fact that the show no longer even gives a disclaimer that they are running re-runs on top of re-runs.....DOH!!! its gotten out of hand now and its just them saying THEY DONT CARE.... I still pay for this service and continues to be crap....