Page 2 of 2 12
    Mentor
    08-09-2009, 12:44 AM #11
    This guy just needs to shut up! Liberals have spent the last 20 years growing and training mobs...just earlier this year...Obama/Acorn mobs hurled insults, threatened, and tried to intimadate corp executives of AIG and they have the nerve to say that these town hall protests are like Tim Mcvey! You are kidding me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k9P0N1bSgo

Guru
    08-09-2009, 01:04 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    Did you refute any points in the article that i posted to start this thread? just
    wondering because that was the point of it all. LOL.

I will research the house of representatives bill and see if you have any legs to stand on.

Just to be clear. You are saying that if you lose your insurance for any reason
    (loss of job, non payment cancellation etc) you ARE AUTOMATICALLY FORCED INTO THE GOVT PLAN under the House of Representatives proposal?

You do know that the bill is not in its final form and is still being discussed in House and Senate?
    Final form? That is a joke! Discussion? That is a joke!

It is a damn good thing that there is an August break or we would have this shoved up our asses like a suppository all ready!

You see what happens in 2010 and 2012. People in the U.S. will take anybody available to replace the Democrat party.

Just keep your "good eye" open.

Addict
    08-09-2009, 10:44 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Final form? That is a joke! Discussion? That is a joke!

It is a damn good thing that there is an August break or we would have this shoved up our asses like a suppository all ready!

You see what happens in 2010 and 2012. People in the U.S. will take anybody available to replace the Democrat party.

Just keep your "good eye" open.

"People in the U.S. will take anybody available to replace the Democratic Party" Lets just hope that it aint the Republican Party because they have
    really gone off the deep end. Talk about a joke. God help us all if the
    Republican Party as it exists today gets back in power. Just Sirius Who you would support for President?The Republican party brought us the mess we are now trying to clean up. Its going to take many years.

Mentor
    08-10-2009, 12:18 AM #14
    Palin- since she looks damn good in a skirt!

How the hell do i know at this point! No one is running!

You are correct...it will take years to recover...from the deficit that Bush left...but we will never recover from the Obama Presidency if he is allowed to cont spending unchecked!

Addict
    08-10-2009, 12:26 AM #15
    "No one is running" LOL. i quess you dont follow politics too well do you?
    Who do you like? Come on share with us who you think will save us from
    the evil Obama

Addict
    08-10-2009, 12:28 AM #16
    Just Sirius i am giving you a 2nd chance. Just curious if you can show us
    any post on this site where you railed against the Bush administration's over spending and record deficits. I hope you did but would just like to know that
    you did it and are not a member of the hypocrites club.

Guru
    08-10-2009, 09:41 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    Just Sirius i am giving you a 2nd chance. Just curious if you can show us
    any post on this site where you railed against the Bush administration's over spending and record deficits. I hope you did but would just like to know that
    you did it and are not a member of the hypocrites club.

I can say, I dont think there were to many conservatives that like the prescription medicare plan the republicans passed. It was to costly of another entitlement and the beginning of the down fall for the republicans in Congress.

Page 2 of 2 12