Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    Addict
    08-12-2009, 01:40 PM #41
    Unfortunately it will never happen but i would give you 100:1 odds (or 1000:1) that Obama scores better on any test of knowledge of the constitution, on history, on health care etc. Almost (not wolf hunting) any subject really.

John dont demean yourself by trying to argue Pallin is smarter. Talk about close minded. Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and was the head of the law review. You dont get there unless you have tons of smarts. Please you are looking silly.

I talk about Obama and Pallin and you bring up Biden . LOL. Embarassing.

How about this i would take a bet on Biden against pallin.

Anyway enough of this siilliness.

You have finally proved for CERTAIN that not only are you an ignorant putz but you are a DUMBSHIT, DIMWIT, AND IDIOT (all your lovely phrases)

John your arrogance is matched by your ignorance. Bye bye putz.

I just noticed that you didnt comment on FACTCHECK.ORG LOL.

Guru
    08-12-2009, 01:51 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    Bush and Cheney admitted there were NO weapons of mass destruction.
    Take it up with them.

http://www.public-action.com/911/no-wmd-sdut/

Dumbass you just dont get it do you. You wont read the article and that is your downfall.

I will give you what the article says about this.

But the National Ground Intelligence Center took up where the ISG left off when it completed its report in November 2004, and in the process of collecting intelligence for the purpose of force protection for soldiers and sailors still on the ground in Iraq, has shown that the weapons inspections were incomplete, they and others have said.

Why would I think you would read the article I gave you when you dont even bother to read your own. Here are some parts of YOUR OWN ARTICLE that prove my point.

"While a small number of old, abandoned chemical munitions have been discovered, ISG judges that Iraq unilaterally destroyed its undeclared chemical weapons stockpile in 1991. There are no credible indications that Baghdad resumed production of chemical munitions thereafter."

and

"Experts from the three nations failed to document any existent biological or nuclear weapons and discovered only a few random chemical weapons. The ISG concluded that contrary to what most of the world had believed, Iraq had abandoned attempts to produce WMDs. In his congressional testimony, the head of the ISG, Charles Duelfer, admitted, "We were almost all wrong" on Iraq."

notice the word "ALMOST"

Dumbass the question was short and clear, I was short and clear as to what chemical weapons that were found I made it clear from the beginning that these were not the WMDs that we went to war over. That was not the question that was asked though.

I will say it again so your dumbass understands it. If asked a question; Where there WMDs found in Iraq then the answer is, YES. I said from the begining that I dont care if it was 5 or 500 or 5,000 the answer is, YES you twit. I also made it clear as to why your surveys can not be trusted, they are scewed. That is after all the whole reason for the arguement.

Guru
    08-12-2009, 02:12 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    Unfortunately it will never happen but i would give you 100:1 odds (or 1000:1) that Obama scores better on any test of knowledge of the constitution, on history, on health care etc. Almost (not wolf hunting) any subject really.

John dont demean yourself by trying to argue Pallin is smarter. Talk about close minded. Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and was the head of the law review. You dont get there unless you have tons of smarts. Please you are looking silly.

I talk about Obama and Pallin and you bring up Biden . LOL. Embarassing.

How about this i would take a bet on Biden against pallin.

Anyway enough of this siilliness.

You have finally proved for CERTAIN that not only are you an ignorant putz but you are a DUMBSHIT, DIMWIT, AND IDIOT (all your lovely phrases)

John your arrogance is matched by your ignorance. Bye bye putz.

I just noticed that you didnt comment on FACTCHECK.ORG LOL.

Hummm isn't that the same place Bush gratuated from but in business or was it Yale and you all think you are so much more intelligent then him. Now that is silly, then again that is what you people do, you think it is fine when you do it to others but it makes no sense when it is done to you. Now do you understand why you get creamed in a debate.

I was comparing both Vice presidential canadates, I think it was you people that thought it necessary to compare the republican VICE presidential to your presidential canadate, talk about silly.

I would to, you definately haven't heard Bidin speak.

Dumbass unlike you, I check my shit to make sure I know what I write, I responded to it and once again I made you look like a DUMBSHIT, DIMWIT, AND IDIOT that you are.

Dumbass have you not figured it out yet. I dont care about you except for the fact I am only here to show what a DUMBSHIT, DIMWIT, AND IDIOT you are so people realize that and dont bother taking you seriously again. You are a lost cause. I figured that out a long time ago.

Addict
    08-12-2009, 07:06 PM #44
    Did i say something before about you having little class? LOL.
    Your one wacky mofo but i have certainly enjoyed
    your crazy right wing rants.

08-13-2009, 02:16 AM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    dread, that is correct but I still dont see what that had to do with the other. Because I read the post wrong and saw lloyds name in the qoute and I thought he was trying to deflect the arguement in another direction.

As to your post though I would say, So we also gave the old USSR weapons and material during WWII to beat Germany.
    I was just proving the point that we, and other countries supplied the WMD's to insure Iraq would win the war against Iran.

And yes during WWII, we allied with Russia to stop Germany / Italy / Japan.
    I am on your side??

Guru
    08-13-2009, 10:16 AM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    I was just proving the point that we, and other countries supplied the WMD's to insure Iraq would win the war against Iran.

And yes during WWII, we allied with Russia to stop Germany / Italy / Japan.
    I am on your side??

dread, I know that but I also know where people like lloyd try to take that arguement and I was cutting it short before it even got started.

Page 5 of 5 ... 345