Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: John says Fox news "is the most honest"

  1. #11
    Brad is offline
    Junior Member
    Brad's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 10

    It's too bad...

    ...some people can't think rationally about subjects. Some far rights might do themselves a favor by questioning there own politicians and by questioning their news sources. It's a shame that it's all or nothing with them...no health care reform, Obama's a racist, the US will become socialists, etc. blah, blah, blah....

    How about taking a little more balanced look at issues? How about weighing both sides of an argument? How about thinking outside a box? How about being a little less quick to pass judgement?

    By the way, Lloyd, where did PBS fall on the honesty scale?

  2. #12
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    you two twits going to denie that there were 500 artillery shells with chemical warheads found in Iraq.

    You two twits going to denie that Canada just several months ago took possession of yellow cake brought over from Iraq. (while this was already know to have exist, before the war and it by it self is not a weapon of mas destruction, there is still only one real use for it.)


    You two twits denie those two things, yes or no.


    You dumbasses have no clue about what the question that was asked and what where the possible answers that could be given. Hence the reason I put this up.

    "Was that enough weapons of mass destruction to invade, no, but where there weapons of mass destruction found, YES there were, 500 or 5, old or new it is still considered a weapon of mass destruction."

    The fact, if asked if there were chemical weapons (chemical weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction) in Iraq the answer would be YES.

    The Fact was that the kind or amount that the Bush administration would consider what they could say was enough for them to go to war over, NO.
    Even the senator and Hannity agreed that these shells where not what Bush was talking about finding. It still does not change the answer were there chemical weapons (which by the way are considered weapons of mass destruction) found in Iraq.


    The fact is, anyone who saw the episodes on FOX where well aware of the 500 artillery shells with CHEMICAL WARHEADS. They also knew that the mustard gas, in them was old. That does not change the answer to a question that if asked, were there weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq it has to be, YES. Now was a question asked how much and how old. My guess is no.




    lloyd Handwerker, you dumbfock did you even read the studies. I did and the 2 I did had the same 3 questions that you put up. So there was no reason to answer the same study 2 times with the very same answer, god are you a twit.



    I will also find it hard to believe any study that says the Daily Show/Colbert have the Most Knowledgable viewers. These shows are the same ones with major parts of their demographics that have kids in them that think the colonies fought the Revolutionary War against Russia or France for god sake.



    P.S. The problem with you two is you have not watched FOX, so it is not surprising that you would not know about the things I just talked about. Hence why you two will always be at a disadvandage.
    The example of this is; It most likely was a total surprise to you that there where 500 chemical shells found in Iraq. It was also a surprise that tons and tons of yellow cake was in Iraq.
    Last edited by john; 08-05-2009 at 09:56 PM.

  3. #13
    lloyd Handwerker is offline
    Addict
    lloyd Handwerker's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 524
    Well sorry John you dont believe the study that showed that Colbert and john stewart audiences had the most knowledge. Rush's audience did pretty well also but Fox finished very far down.
    I can only present you with the study and then you can choose to believe it
    or not. It seems you have chosen to disbelieve ANY study no matter how reputable that i present which basically leaves us nowhere. unfortunately this debate is not changing any minds so i quess we should just leave it here. I wish you well John. Good luck.

  4. #14
    lloyd Handwerker is offline
    Addict
    lloyd Handwerker's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 524
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    ...some people can't think rationally about subjects. Some far rights might do themselves a favor by questioning there own politicians and by questioning their news sources. It's a shame that it's all or nothing with them...no health care reform, Obama's a racist, the US will become socialists, etc. blah, blah, blah....

    How about taking a little more balanced look at issues? How about weighing both sides of an argument? How about thinking outside a box? How about being a little less quick to pass judgement?

    By the way, Lloyd, where did PBS fall on the honesty scale?
    Yea Brad i have finally realized i am knocking my head against a wall trying to having a rational debate with John. It takes me a long time to give up on people but i have reached my limit.Its better to leave him to his own beliefs.
    I am not sure about PBS. i will have to check the study again.

  5. #15
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    Well sorry John you dont believe the study that showed that Colbert and john stewart audiences had the most knowledge. Rush's audience did pretty well also but Fox finished very far down.
    I can only present you with the study and then you can choose to believe it
    or not. It seems you have chosen to disbelieve ANY study no matter how reputable that i present which basically leaves us nowhere. unfortunately this debate is not changing any minds so i quess we should just leave it here. I wish you well John. Good luck.

    I showed you that the the people that said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq were correct. I also showed that there were links to Al-Qaida (do they constitude a strong link, no, but still a link). That makes the survey false you idiot. On that premise alone you should have questioned the validity of the survey.


    That is your problem you just cant admit you where wrong.

    Once again I will ask the same question

    Are you going to denie that there were artillery shells with chemical warheads chemical weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction) found in Iraq.

    Are you going to denie that there was yellow cake found in Iraq.


    Because you wont answer those questions because you know the answer proves my point. I will do it for you, you cant denie it. Therefore the answer to the question, was there were weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq is, YES you twit. It puts your whole survey right down the shitter doesn't it.



    God are you a dumbass, and maybe if you watched FOX you would not have gotten into this arguement because maybe then you would have seen the clips of the shows that showed the news of 500 artillery shells that had chemical warheads were found. Not only did you not know about the 500 shells but the people putting out the survey must not have know that information.

  6. #16
    lloyd Handwerker is offline
    Addict
    lloyd Handwerker's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 524
    "The biggest disappointment of my administration was that there were no weapons of mass destruction" Spoken by George Bush.

  7. #17
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    Yea Brad i have finally realized i am knocking my head against a wall trying to having a rational debate with John. It takes me a long time to give up on people but i have reached my limit.Its better to leave him to his own beliefs.
    I am not sure about PBS. i will have to check the study again.

    The cure is that you should become more rational. Still waiting on those answers to the questions I posed to you. Not surprising because once again you just try to by pass answering any parts of a comment that makes your arguement weak. You do it everytime.

  8. #18
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    "The biggest disappointment of my administration was that there were no weapons of mass destruction" Spoken by George Bush.

    Once again answer the questions, I asked. I already answered this from the beginning you putting it back up wont change that answer. So for the third time I will repost the original answer to your question.

    "Was that enough weapons of mass destruction to invade, no, but where there weapons of mass destruction found, YES there were, 500 or 5, old or new it is still considered a weapon of mass destruction."



    NOW ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

  9. #19
    lloyd Handwerker is offline
    Addict
    lloyd Handwerker's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 524
    Bush and Cheney admitted there were NO weapons of mass destruction.
    Take it up with them.

    http://www.public-action.com/911/no-wmd-sdut/

  10. #20
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    Bush and Cheney admitted there were NO weapons of mass destruction.
    Take it up with them.

    http://www.public-action.com/911/no-wmd-sdut/

    I am not going to keep putting up the same asnwer to your question dumbass.


    JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I have asked several times already JUST ONCE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.



    P.S. Everytime you try to side step the questions I asked you look like even a bigger twit. You must really think most people here are as dumb as you. I have news for you most people here are not fooled like you are by this side stepping and know everytime you do it you look even dumber.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •