Page 1 of 5 123 ...
    Addict
    08-04-2009, 10:13 PM #1

John says Fox news "is the most honest"

http://128.100.171.10/modules.php?op...rticle&sid=642

From a recently released PIPA study (dont worry John i am going to provide lots more info on the Fox audience. This is just a small beginning)

"As you'll note Fox audiences scored lowest. That's fodder for arguing the only place the "fair and balanced"
    motto really belongs is on the cover of a satirical magazine"

"The more closely you followed Fox, the more misperceptions
    you had" said Clay Ramsey the PIPA research director. "NO OTHER NEWS OUTLET CAME ANYWHERE NEAR THAT" (That capitalization is my emphasis. Got to try to get through to the putz brain.)

This is from a study of peoples misperceptions about the Iraq war which found blame among the media (CBS) in general
    for the belief that Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11.

More to come. Dont you worry your pretty little Putz dense brain.

Addict
    08-04-2009, 10:27 PM #2
    From that same study from this year.
    ...in an examination of viewers citing Fox as their primary source 45% held all 3 misperceptions"

Those 3 misperceptions
    1. That links between al-Qaida and Iraq had been found.
    2. That weapons of mass destruction had been found in Iraq.
    3. That world opinion favored the US going to war in Iraq.

FOX VIEWERS SCORED LOWEST OF ALL MEDIA OUTLETS

This is from a Maryland University PIPA (program on international policy) study done this year.

The sad part is that many Americans no matter who they were getting the news from had misperceptions about the war. Bush and Chenney started spouting false info and the media was never dogged enough to find the facts and get them to their audiences. Sad time in America i say.

Addict
    08-04-2009, 10:30 PM #3
    http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/16/...fox-knowledge/

Another study on the Fox audience among others.

Addict
    08-05-2009, 12:19 AM #4
    http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1577

More Fox news related findings.

Enthusiast
    08-05-2009, 03:09 AM #5

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    ...in an examination of viewers citing Fox as their primary source 45% held all 3 misperceptions"

Those 3 misperceptions

This is from a Maryland University PIPA (program on international policy) study done this year.

The sad part is that many Americans no matter who they were getting the news from had misperceptions about the war. Bush and Chenney started spouting false info and the media was never dogged enough to find the facts and get them to their audiences. Sad time in America i say.
    FEAR sells.....Bush/Chenney(puppet master) made sure...otherwise you were un-patriotic and as we all know that doesn't sell

Addict
    08-05-2009, 09:22 AM #6
    Yep the Bush administration manipulated the truth and Fox was the principal news station in conveying their message.Cheney would appear all the time on Fox because he knew he would get a sympathetic hearing.

Unfortunately all news stations did a terrible job in conveying the truth about
    Saddam Hussein's relationship to 9/11.

Guru
    08-05-2009, 10:26 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post

Those 3 misperceptions

1) Dumbass there where links between al-Qaida and Iraq. Unless you dont consider giving medical add to a top al-Qaida terrorist a link. You really think when a man like that comes to Iraq the government knew nothing.

2) Dumbass, there where weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq. You may not have heard about it but there where 500 artillery shells with chemical warheads found. Where they old, yes. The fact is though when the senator was questioned by Hannity and he asked, Then you would not mind storing them somewhere on your property right. The answer he finally got was, NO, I would not store them on my property. You do know that Canada just took possession of 500 tons thats right TONs of yellow cake from Iraq. You do know what yellow cake is used for right.

Was that enough weapons of mass destruction to invade, no, but where there weapons of mass destruction found, YES there were, 500 or 5, old or new it is still considered a weapon of mass destruction.

3) To be honest I would not care if the world cared or not. The rest of the world doesn't know whats good for them half the time anyway. When Reagan was hated by the world for putting in missles in Europe, is a good example of that. France, Germany and Russia and members of the UN exploting the food for oil program for their own profit also gives you no concern I guess.
    Last edited by john; 08-05-2009 at 10:31 AM.

Guru
    08-05-2009, 10:32 AM #8
    So in the end FOX viewers knew something the people taking the survey did not even know.
    Last edited by john; 08-05-2009 at 10:35 AM.

Addict
    08-05-2009, 10:49 AM #9
    JOHN you have proven yourself to be hopeless. Wow. Sad. I notice you only responded to one of the studies. Very clever.
    All of them show Fox to be last in knowledge and truth. Whats interesting is in the one study they found that Rush's audience had a pretty high level of informed knowledge but that once again FOX was very low down. I know its hard to admit that the news source you call the most honest has consistently scored among the lowest in audience knowledge of the truth.
    Its hard to accept i know and hard to admit. Painful even but you have to come to terms with the problems of a network you listen to and get your information from. Sorry buddy. When i have a chance because i now have to leave for the day and earn my living i will research some more studies. Have a nice day.

Addict
    08-05-2009, 10:54 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    1) Dumbass there where links between al-Qaida and Iraq. Unless you dont consider giving medical add to a top al-Qaida terrorist a link. You really think when a man like that comes to Iraq the government knew nothing.

2) Dumbass, there where weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq. You may not have heard about it but there where 500 artillery shells with chemical warheads found. Where they old, yes. The fact is though when the senator was questioned by Hannity and he asked, Then you would not mind storing them somewhere on your property right. The answer he finally got was, NO, I would not store them on my property. You do know that Canada just took possession of 500 tons thats right TONs of yellow cake from Iraq. You do know what yellow cake is used for right.

Was that enough weapons of mass destruction to invade, no, but where there weapons of mass destruction found, YES there were, 500 or 5, old or new it is still considered a weapon of mass destruction.

3) To be honest I would not care if the world cared or not. The rest of the world doesn't know whats good for them half the time anyway. When Reagan was hated by the world for putting in missles in Europe, is a good example of that. France, Germany and Russia and members of the UN exploting the food for oil program for their own profit also gives you no concern I guess.

Are you aware that even GEORGE BUSH SAID THE BGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT OF HIS ADMINISTRATION WAS NOT FINDING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ.?
    (Sorry but i think i need capitals to get some truth into your thick putz skull.)
    Did you not hear that on FOX NEWS? The president who went to war on the premise that there were weapons of mass destruction admits there were none. I think you better call him and inform him of your discovery. Damn he must not be listening to FOX NEWS.

Page 1 of 5 123 ...