Page 4 of 78 ... 234561454 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    08-03-2009, 12:08 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I have nothing to say, you were right. We all came from somewhere. I came from the Yahoo boards.

Where did you come from ? Mars ?

(I am getting there, keep them coming).
    I came from the Moon actually!

Now quickly scramble through your investing for dummies textbook and come up with some technical answer or phrase about investing so you can feel superior!

How are the wife and kids doing? I am impressed, you have a "family" and are a "International Sales and Marketing Manager" previously something to do with defence and yet you find time to debate trivial crap on a forum...

I am done, I will not waste anymore time talking to you.

08-03-2009, 12:12 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good morning or afternoon everyone,just checking in on my vacation at ther Jersey shore and it looks like a nice steady climb up,just what we want,no gaps to fill,which IMHO means no major takedown,sorry Traders,you Sell off by retail and underwater longs will get out...

P.S.Julie don't read this i'm not really here!!!!
    Johnny,

I won't say I TOLD YOU SO. Yes, I will come to think of it!
    Why should I let this great opportunity just pass me by.

I TOLD YOU SO, Johnny

Hope it's wonderful where you are. Enjoy your('re) vacation!

Julie

Addict
    08-03-2009, 12:15 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    I came from the Moon actually!

Now quickly scramble through your investing for dummies textbook and come up with some technical answer or phrase about investing so you can feel superior!

How are the wife and kids doing? I am impressed, you have a "family" and are a "International Sales and Marketing Manager" previously something to do with defence and yet you find time to debate trivial crap on a forum...

I am done, I will not waste anymore time talking to you.
    How did you end up in the moon ? some "hierba" ?

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 12:49 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    How did you end up in the moon ? some "hierba" ?
    Hey Siriusowner, how many shares do you own?

08-03-2009, 01:26 PM #35
    I am wondering how to play this earnings call too. Should I sell here and buy back on the post earnings dip on Thursday(as everyone and their mother is predicting)....or should I take the chance that the negativity is a "head fake" and Sirius is going to surprise at the CC?

We're at .47 cents and holding firm. If there is a pull back due to more lost subs on Thursday....how far ya think we pull back? Down as far as .35? Or ya think we go even lower?

Of course nobody knows. Just trying to get a feel for what y'all are thinkin.

What could Mel announce Thursday that would ECLIPSE any bad news about the sub numbers?

08-03-2009, 01:28 PM #36
    HOLY CRAP! They're actually DEFENDING high speed Flash trading on CNBC right now.

Bastards.

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 01:31 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by frigginregan View Post
    HOLY CRAP! They're actually DEFENDING high speed Flash trading on CNBC right now.

Bastards.
    And then that would make it official. They are the hedge funds, and GS. Thats for making it 100 percent official CNBC. I will now no longer have any doubts about your station. Someone should just go ahead and sue there entire network for there embarrassingly evil coverage of this entire collapse.

08-03-2009, 01:45 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by frigginregan View Post
    I am wondering how to play this earnings call too. Should I sell here and buy back on the post earnings dip on Thursday(as everyone and their mother is predicting)....or should I take the chance that the negativity is a "head fake" and Sirius is going to surprise at the CC?

We're at .47 cents and holding firm. If there is a pull back due to more lost subs on Thursday....how far ya think we pull back? Down as far as .35? Or ya think we go even lower?

Of course nobody knows. Just trying to get a feel for what y'all are thinkin.

What could Mel announce Thursday that would ECLIPSE any bad news about the sub numbers?
    I'm still looking for a pullback. I have moved my prices up on buy orders. Now limit orders in at .39, .37 and .35 now
    I'm thinking there may be alot of stop orders in to protect gains and selling pressure might cascade through them on a quick move down and back up.

08-03-2009, 01:54 PM #39
    The thing that REALLY pisses me off about the media tho....is that for the last few days ALL we've been hearing about is "CLASH fo CLUNKERS!" 24/7.

The newscasters are practically GIDDY with how this is GREAT news for the economy and that it's the best example of a stimulus plan that actually WORKS.

And YET....there has been not ONE mention in all this coverage of Sirius. Not ONCE.

Oh...they've had the automotive companies on...and the auto supplier companies have been highlighted on how MUCH they are benefitting.

But NOT ONE WORD about Sirius....perhaps the company that will most DIRECTLY benefit from this program.

It is ASTOUNDING.

A little over a year ago, Cramer was SCREAMING about Sirius EVERY DAY. Saying how it'd shoot up over $5 instantly after the merger. How it was the BEST thing since sliced bread. How they would OWN the car market if the merger was approved.

And now....not even a mention? This just PROVES beyond the shadow of a doubt of a conspiracy against this stock. It PROVES that before the merger the plan was to pump the stock. CNBC had the merger in the news EVERY DAY.

Let me ask you something, so they PUMP the news non stop pre merger....and then BAD coverage post merger?

Oh thats not exactly true. They covered it just after the merger when they switched from pumping it....to TRASHING it. They in tandem with Goldman Sachs shorting bashed the stock into oblivion.

And then they stopped coverage altogether.

Until the threat of Bankruptcy in February.

But again, when Sirius AVOIDED that....with what should have been GREAT news...the media once again put them on "ignore".

They were like the disappointed rubber necker who when passing a car wreck was let down there were no bodies and sped on.

When you look at the totality of the past year. And of the coverage(or lack there of) in relationship to the shorting agenda of Goldman Sachs....the picture becomes crystal clear.

The conspiracy is not only real....it's in your face. There is no denying it.

Enthusiast
    08-03-2009, 01:59 PM #40
    With the way this stock trades who knows for you day traders. we may have a bump with pullback and we may not ... but for the longs it is all good at these levels still. I am all in for my spec stocks money.

I've got to think that if we make it to .60 again that we may be able to hold those levels. Flush out the remaining shorts in that area. the next area is somewhere the .75-.80 range for another short position.

Take me with a grain of salt ... I thought we would hold that level in april then in may.
    Will happen though! Lets just hope sooner this time.

Page 4 of 78 ... 234561454 ...