Page 61 of 85 ... 1151596061626371 ...
    Enthusiast
    08-07-2009, 02:00 AM #601
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Being in IR must be a real pain in the ass. Answering the same questions 500 times a day and making the stockholders feel special would be tough. I would go, "You bought the shit...live with it!" So what if the dog has three eyes, two tails and three legs...it is pedigreed. It is all good, homey. J/K around.

BCLE has always been a long, right from the beginning. I personally have a bunch invested in it, so I really want it to move also, but I will just have to wait. Am I happy about it? Not really, but I didn't expect anything else. Could I use the money elsewhere? Yes. Did I make the decision to buy BCLE? Yes. So what are my options? Wait. So that is where I am at and I am uncomfortably comfortable with it, if that all makes any sense.
    Bill... my thoughts exactly, just bought more yesterday, (uncomfortably comfortable),excellent phrase...
    Dr Dave...Still sitting long IGNT...uncomfortably comfortable, love it!!!
    SIRI....uncomfortably comfortable NOW!!!
    still catching up on the posts...GLTA

08-07-2009, 02:01 AM #602
    Send me the addy...........I will buy the equipment..I don't have a problem with it! Email it to me! I mean I eat granola and am a veggie, but my mind is not stupid!
    DONE!!

Back to the global news for another 1/2 hour, then

Good luck out there tomorrow, fellow traders.

Guru
    08-07-2009, 02:02 AM #603
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    off to bed.

gn bill, and everyone else. hopefully ill be up early in the morning. gl to everyone and their trades tomorrow.
    Me too, good night................gl to everyone..

Guru
    08-07-2009, 02:06 AM #604
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknroll View Post
    Bill... my thoughts exactly, just bought more yesterday, (uncomfortably comfortable),excellent phrase...
    Dr Dave...Still sitting long IGNT...uncomfortably comfortable, love it!!!
    SIRI....uncomfortably comfortable NOW!!!
    still catching up on the posts...GLTA
    You always add a dash to the reality of this thread. It is appreciated!

Good night, sports fans!

Mentor
    08-07-2009, 03:53 AM #605
    March was a gas! Ray, Tony and I were swooping up everything available that looked good. It was a ball! I only wish that I had more money to buy the world!

That was a really great time for bottom feeders.
    yeah, the fearless leader I followed started screaming the thursday/friday before the take off to close any puts/shorts and go whole hog long... you ever draw the nyse 30 year trendline? right on the mark. We didn't know which sectors to go into, so it was double leverged ETFs and calls on the big indexes and financials, crazy. we cut out to early though, expecting a turnaround. Most of the calls went up well over 1000%, and he cut them at 100% - he's the king of TA, and looking back, the previous rally 9 years ago or whatever that fell on the trendline went about as high as this last one did to the point of the first consolidaion... shoulda known better. I was so unsure of things back then, cause I was long a few things I shouldn't have been, that I didn't place most of the trades, because half of them I had to get in the day the market rallyed, and I thought I was too late, lol. Cost me a fortune. Oh well, live and learn - 12-15 years from now, I'll be ready, lol.

Mentor
    08-07-2009, 04:08 AM #606
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    dave , 1 favor, can you draw on a chart how you would arrive to IGNTS target sell on a breakout. im sorry , i just need to see it and i can learn it.

i read some posts on the hub, seems veryyyyy bearish and worried about a scam, its a pinkie whats new..anyways i dont care toooo much about that, if im gonna play this as a breakout.

the chart on sponge looks good too, definitely needs to see how this is gonna turn out. might have to jump in on some positive buy pressure. the accumulation is trending up on that one, may be a big pop.

This is a descending triangle, so more often, it is bearish, not bullish, so there may not be a breakout, we'll see - it differs from a pennant, cause its longer in duration, and the rules are different.

Here's an explanation - he plots the target a little different. The white and black books aren't bad... see if you can get one at the library.

http://thepatternsite.com/dt.html

08-07-2009, 06:36 AM #607
    Dave, on your "measure here" line, how do you locate that? About half way down the triangle? So right now a breakout would be anything above 6?
    Last edited by thetree; 08-07-2009 at 06:40 AM.

08-07-2009, 08:20 AM #608
    hey, ok, for no reason SARO went up yesterday... and then they got a PR today... do people know when PR's are coming? i'd assume like a handful of pple would know, and they tell their friends and they tell their friends etc?

i doubt it could hit 18 today, but if it does think i should exit at 18 (50$ gain) and try to reentry at 10 before the PR on or around the 17th?

Guru
    08-07-2009, 09:01 AM #609
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    DONE!!

Back to the global news for another 1/2 hour, then

Good luck out there tomorrow, fellow traders.
    omg dread, that avatar is borderline, lol

Guru
    08-07-2009, 09:03 AM #610
    bass, i jumped in heavy on spng yesterday. it creeped down to the two gaps i saw and they both filled yesterday. The last gap is at around .08 and i don't see that one coming back. When i put in my order it only partially filled, then i moved it up and the rest filled, after that the price jumped back to .147. Its ready to move, i grabbed the last of what was on the board at this level

i practiced with spng's chart and the accumulation is upward like you saw to me also.