Page 53 of 85 ... 343515253545563 ...
    Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    08-06-2009, 04:19 PM #521

a Hip hip hooray for Bill Hart

Bill,

Just because you were doing so much dd on QASP, I decided to throw some cash on it.

I did not do any DD myself (shame on me!)

but you and a couple of other people here talked it up nicely. (not saying pumping as we do not partake in such things in this forum) But I read your posts and looked at my powder and said... "Why not"

yea!!... It is the biggest green I have today.

Other than that, I am bleeding all over the place.... (see next post)

So here is a nice Whiskey for you Bill....

Mentor
    08-06-2009, 04:22 PM #522
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    you know me Bill...im thick headed...im waiting for .055 thats $500 over my plan of getting in at .05 so it will proberly cost me dearly but o'well..........
    I think its an ok plan - a few days ago, i think I said about the only support you could get was the fib at 0.0534, but that would have been calculated from the day before it broke down, meaning the support level is higher today. The candle looks ominous enough to bring it down a little tomorrow. 0.05 is a pretty nice round number too. Just woke up and hazy... so may have the decimals off... we talking BEHL? lol

Mentor
    08-06-2009, 04:23 PM #523
    tony, i hold BEHL, but id be worried about getting a new position till its settled down. i hope it goes up obv, but its crazy right now. alot of flippers, profit takers from the from the trip and doub zero's. it may need to finish consolidating before a new push up. im selling on the next 7's

Mentor
    08-06-2009, 04:27 PM #524
    i unloaded ASFX today at .0029. i will be hawking it tomorrow, if 24/25 holds steady im back in full position.

Enthusiast
    08-06-2009, 04:30 PM #525

Bleeding all over the place

I have not one but a couple of sucking chest wounds today.

Of course we all know about the BEHL debacle. My take is this. We know it is a strong company with green pastures ahead (sorry about the pun). This momentary pull back is not scaring me. Ok I am tempted to try a flip a bit... but over all I think this will hit much higher numbers EOY. We all have to stay strong and believe.

OCNF .... Are you kidding me. I was surprised at this. OK they had a bad quarter... but wow... I just got them back in the green and BAM!... <sigh> Back to the waiting game. However, this should be a signal to many other people... this is a good time to load up on OCNF. I do not think it will go down much more.

BCLE... one day it will rise from its slumber... and then... "Patience Luke, patience" star wars music plays.

TXMC... what is up with this bipolar stock... this should easily be a penny... oh well... strange week.

IFSL . . I had big belief in this one a couple of weeks ago...but I keep hearing some bad things about it... not sure where I stand... Will have to do some DD tonight and see what I will do with it.

MGLG and EVFL. Ahh my two retirement funds... still sitting on the bottom and waiting for... ? ummm... what were we waiting for.... Oh yeah.. news or numbers or something... it was soooo long ago... Like a distant memory.

I had a chunk of DDR and sold it at 6 thinking I would buy it back when it dipped back to 4.5 or 5. Now look at it... It is on a rocket ship. is pushing for 8 now... Are you kidding me. Come on. I was charting this and did not see this coming. I liked that stock because it pays nice dividends.. But Now it has blown by me....

Mentor
    08-06-2009, 04:31 PM #526
    Bass

I'm still in the gamblin mood...checked my blackberry right at opening...did a double take on OCNF...it was in free fall...put an order in for 5000k shares @ 1.29...Ask was I think 1.36...filled in about 3 minutes...sold it @ 1.45 for a quick $800. If it drops again below 1.35...I'll do the same thing again...Just wish this was in my tda acct instead of Etrade. Would have plenty of powder to join in the penny party...Wanted to get into qasp this am at .015...powder keg empty...hopefully will refill by tomorrow am!

If info on BCLE is accurate...could be the catylst to drive it higher!

BEHL- problem is they haven't put out a pr in almost an hour...whats their problem?

MGLG- who the F%%k knows. starting to test my new found patience!

Addict
    08-06-2009, 04:32 PM #527
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    tony, i hold BEHL, but id be worried about getting a new position till its settled down. i hope it goes up obv, but its crazy right now. alot of flippers, profit takers from the from the trip and doub zero's. it may need to finish consolidating before a new push up. im selling on the next 7's
    Thank you........I will keep that in mind and maybe I will watch it a little more...and good heads up on your post today about if I still have Qasp or not I was actually out then...I read your post looked up at the screen and seen
    .025 and said SHIT I did it again....I really didnt think I was gonna get back in at cost, then of course as soon as it triggered it went to .019 so then I was thinking they got me again, and then it started to climb again........

Then I started reading......This is gonna be a good one Men........

Thanks Again Tony

Mentor
    08-06-2009, 04:32 PM #528
    tylers on sirius buzz radio for all you siri owners

Enthusiast
    08-06-2009, 04:34 PM #529

Acas

Ray,

I know we talked about ACAS a few days ago...and it is now at 2.85.

I know it is because of the bad 2nd qtr reporting...but I think this is a time to load up. I just bought a ton of it. I know it might go down a bit more...but I can't see anything below 2.5 before we start the inevitable climb back up to 4.

and lets not forget about the Dividends.

what say you?

Enthusiast
    08-06-2009, 04:39 PM #530

Laugh of the day.

BEHL- problem is they haven't put out a pr in almost an hour...whats their problem?
    from just sirius

This made me laugh out loud.

On a side note how do you guys do the quote thing... I have not figured that out... I cannot put up the boxes of what other people said in my post... I looked all over for how you are doing it... I must be a little slow here.

Someone throw me a bone and tell me how to do that.