Page 5 of 85 ... 345671555 ...
    Guru
    08-03-2009, 01:58 PM #41

Qasp

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (OTC: QASP) up 20% on 1.7 million shares traded.

On Jul 21, 2009 Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (formerly) Equus Resources, Inc. announced the retention of an accounting firm to oversee our accounting practices, securities agency compliance, tax planning, acquisitions accounting, and the consolidation of our financial reporting. The firm is The Griggs Group in Ponte Vedra, Florida. (www.TheGriggsGroup.com) The closing of our first three acquisitions is now scheduled for August 14, 2009. The addition of these companies to our group will add approximately $70 million in annual revenue with an EBITDA of about $15 million.

Chief Executive Officer, Dean Bradley, said, "This association will help facilitate a well controlled entry into the next evolution of our company."

Introduction to QAI's Vision: The units integrated in the first phase of QAI's operations will either be wholly owned subsidiaries, or QAI will hold a minimum 80% equity. These components are:

* Atlantic Aviation, Inc. (AAI) -- AAI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of QAI which operates a flight school at Herlong Airport in Jacksonville, Florida, and will develop and operate flight schools nationwide.

* A soon-to-be named company is a successful aircraft component manufacturer.

* Aviation Import/Export, Inc. (AIE) -- AIE was formed to import aircraft and/or aircraft components for sale, lease and use by QAI affiliates and for sale and/or lease to other companies.

* Quasar Aircraft Corporation (QAC) -- This company will develop the new products and oversee the development of the VLJ program.

* Quasar Financial Corporation (QFC) -- This entity will support the aircraft sales process by arranging financing and insurance for customers and the aircraft that will be required for AAI's flight school operations.

A second major phase of the corporation's development will be to identify and acquire small to medium sized business which will be complementary to QAI's strategic vision and conglomerate.

Guru
    08-03-2009, 02:13 PM #42

Qasp

QASP Developmental Vision

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (QAI) is an integrated aviation/aerospace corporation which has been created to pursue an innovative and highly synergistic business strategy. This strategy will be achieved through a process by which several businesses in the aviation/aerospace industry will be combined into an integrated and self-supporting network which will have the ability to operate in a more complex strategic environment and to achieve greater success than would have been possible if they were operating purely alone. Within this context QAI will not acquire and operate these business units according to some master corporate plan. Rather, the goal will be for these entities to retain their operational independence and unique corporate cultures. In this fashion, the resources, talents, insight, experience, and market potential of each will be supported and enhanced in a cooperative process which will lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and scalable economies resulting in increased profitability and market relevance.

AUDIO: Conference Call
    details acquisitions and why this is no regular pink sheets company

Company Details
    Exchange

Pink Sheets
    Share Structure

* Authorized Shares: 750,000,000 as of March 7 2009
    * Outstanding Shares: 197,000,000 as of March 7 2009
    * Preferred Shares Authorized: 50,000,000 as of March 7 2009 (None Issued as of March 2009)
    * Float: Approx 39,000,000 as of March 30 2009

Upcoming Acquisitions

This acquisition when it closes sometime prior to July 31, 2009 will add approximately $44 million to our revenue stream and $10 million in EBITDA. The company to be acquired has a vast range of capability in the aerospace industry, and operates three plants totaling approximately 300,000 sq. ft. The company owns two of the plants equaling 190,000 sq. ft. and leases the third plant. The handsome revenue and profit numbers are achieved with less than 250 employees, and does so with a superb safety record.

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc., formerly Equus Resources, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: EQUR), is pleased to announce an agreement in principal to acquire an aerospace engineering firm located in the Southeast area of the US. This acquisition will provide the company with a full line of engineering capability for the Quasar line of aircraft currently in development. For security reasons the name of the company will not be divulged until the acquisition is closed. The acquisition is to be made with private equity funding and will be an all cash transaction. This acquisition when it closes sometime prior to July 31, 2009 will add approximately $8 million to our revenue stream and $2 million in EBITDA.

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. is pleased to announce the signing of an agreement to acquire a third aviation/aerospace company. The full Board of Directors of the company to be acquired unanimously approved recommending to the shareholders that they accept the offer of One Dollar per share for the 32,000,000 shares outstanding. The members of the Board hold over 80% of the outstanding stock so shareholder approval is certain to be obtained.

The company's name for the obvious reasons must remain anonymous until the transaction is closed, which is scheduled for the middle of August of this year. This acquisition will add approximately $18,000,000 to our annual revenues and $3,750,000 to the bottom line. The current management team will remain intact. Quasar's management team has been closely associated with this company for over three years, and is extremely pleased that they have elected to join our family of companies.

Guru
    08-03-2009, 02:16 PM #43

Qasp

From what I am reading, the acquisition date is August 14th.

http://wepickstocks.net/forum/stock/...industries-inc

Guru
    08-03-2009, 02:23 PM #44

08-03-2009, 02:32 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    looking at replacing my pa-18 with a 180hpwr and a new set of 31inch
    Didn't know you were a pilot, Ray.

I am a student pilot, temporarily on hold, hope to finish up in the coming year.

Sell some BEHL and getcha' a nice SR22GTS turbo.

Alaska Guy--
    I flew up the Seward Inlet a couple years ago in a nice Cessna 180 out of Anchorage. If I lived where you do...my God...I'd have a plane instead of a car. So beautiful from the air...

08-03-2009, 02:47 PM #46
    Yeah, that's why I wanted to learn, it's amazing to see Alaska from the air!!! I was looking at a cessna 170b, in a taildragger configuration back then. Wanted it to land on gravel bars to hunt and fish up north. Supercubs are nice, but were out of my price range.

I only had a few hours under my belt.....

Guru
    08-03-2009, 03:24 PM #47
    bcle and mglg are the only symbols i have that aren't doing anything. Someone give me a pep talk here..

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    08-03-2009, 03:37 PM #48
    my two picks for the week are:

AMNE and TXMC

Both are green companies...

do your DD

Let me know what you guys think?

DR. Dave.. perhaps you could chart these two???

Your work, by the way, is always interesting and excellent.

08-03-2009, 04:10 PM #49
    Wow...slower today than I thought it would be. Siri though up .025, I thought might touch .50 today or go the opposite and retrace to around .42 for another buying opportunity. Shows how much I know

Mglg actually hit .0006 today, frustrating to say the least.

Bcle WTF!!!! ???????????????????????????????????????????

Behl steady eddie. Thought I saw a small chink in the armor as it slid to .119 but it bounced back for a nice gain.

If it wasn't for Siri, I'd be choking the 20" lcd in front of me!

08-03-2009, 04:23 PM #50
    hello everyone , first time poster, been lurking since bill was talking to himself this has turned out to be a great group. bill, what is your take on GCKO, any info will be appreciated. cant type so i will not be posting much.thanks everyone

Page 5 of 85 ... 345671555 ...