Page 4 of 85 ... 234561454 ...
    Mentor
    08-03-2009, 10:52 AM #31
    Is this a hostile take over by crickets?

Sean, it's a holiday in Canda ... wake up already!

All you BEHL milionaries or soon to be ... whats the concensus\opinion for the retards that are now looking to get in? Retrace anytime soon? Too late altogether? ...

My timing sucks ... could have at least got in around .05 but had no free powder, now that I do ...

Inquiring minds want to know

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 11:02 AM #32
    Morning -

Elliot waves... we'll have to think on that one. I can't believe I woke up. I think I should just go back to bed for a bit. Watched the open... things look ok - except the nasdaq being at an even 2000 and the cash index at 1000, thats always creepy.

Hope everything is good - I see BEHL is still up. They announce everyday?

I'll be back, need to lay down, if I stay awake, I'll start trading things when tired - that's a no no for me!

08-03-2009, 11:08 AM #33
    [QUOTE=Los Tiburones;44472]Hey everybody ...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Had a pretty good one myself ...

Sold some co. stock Friday. Bought the wife a new Ford Focus SE on Sat. 6 mo.s free Sirius, Cash-For-Clunkerd my Dakota for it ... Wife is happy, happy, happy! And that makes me very pleased indeed, it was a long time coming for her, she has never had a new car and the one she did has been driven almost to death ... I think I already posted all this ...

Good Morning Los Tib and all,

Awesome purchase on the Ford Focus SE! Two of my friends have them
    and love 'em. Good gas mileage, plus a great looking car. Made here
    in Wayne, Michigan, where 3 of my cousins work building them.
    A great guy to make your wife so happy. Plus, made Ford happy too.

Enjoy your day,
    Julie

08-03-2009, 11:17 AM #34
    lol tib i'm here

08-03-2009, 11:35 AM #35
    Morning all, nice to wake and see green today, another 3 cents today on behl, siri is up .02!!!

Los, I'm not sure when a pullback is coming, but I'm sure enjoying the ride right now, it's gonna happen at some point.

I have a teeny bit of powder left and am trying to figure out if I should add to my positions or take on a new penny. You never know a few more home runs on one of my pennies and I/we could be just like Ray!!!

I guess congrats are in order again Ray!!!! You gonna buy your kids them new shoes yet?

08-03-2009, 12:00 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Is this a hostile take over by crickets?

Sean, it's a holiday in Canda ... wake up already!

All you BEHL milionaries or soon to be ... whats the concensus\opinion for the retards that are now looking to get in? Retrace anytime soon? Too late altogether? ...

My timing sucks ... could have at least got in around .05 but had no free powder, now that I do ...

Inquiring minds want to know
    I can really say Shark,right now I think the sky is the limit with all the work they are doing ...but the timing is now in the hands of dr.daves charts...

08-03-2009, 12:05 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Morning all, nice to wake and see green today, another 3 cents today on behl, siri is up .02!!!

Los, I'm not sure when a pullback is coming, but I'm sure enjoying the ride right now, it's gonna happen at some point.

I have a teeny bit of powder left and am trying to figure out if I should add to my positions or take on a new penny. You never know a few more home runs on one of my pennies and I/we could be just like Ray!!!

I guess congrats are in order again Ray!!!! You gonna buy your kids them new shoes yet?
    looking at replacing my pa-18 with a 180hpwr and a new set of 31inch

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 12:55 PM #38
    [QUOTE=julietoo;44504]
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hey everybody ...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Had a pretty good one myself ...

Sold some co. stock Friday. Bought the wife a new Ford Focus SE on Sat. 6 mo.s free Sirius, Cash-For-Clunkerd my Dakota for it ... Wife is happy, happy, happy! And that makes me very pleased indeed, it was a long time coming for her, she has never had a new car and the one she did has been driven almost to death ... I think I already posted all this ...

Good Morning Los Tib and all,

Awesome purchase on the Ford Focus SE! Two of my friends have them
    and love 'em. Good gas mileage, plus a great looking car. Made here
    in Wayne, Michigan, where 3 of my cousins work building them.
    A great guy to make your wife so happy. Plus, made Ford happy too.

Enjoy your day,
    Julie

Hi Julie, that's really cool! I have been dead set on Ford's for awhile, had a Ranger back some years ago, great truck - But even more so lately due to them not taking any TARP money ... American cars ... My folks are from Detroit originally. It was funny, last week I was on business in LA and just happened to rent a Focus, got to my hotel and there was 6 of them in the parking lot within about 15 or 20 spaces!

I am driving her old beater until I can get these stocks to all line up perfectly and spit me out a nice new F150 ...

08-03-2009, 12:57 PM #39
    Oohhhhh....now your talking a language I understand....I have many friends that own supercubs and I've flown in many as well. That's the ultimate bushplane.

I had dreams of flying at one point my life, even passed ground school, took and passed the test and my medical. I did it with a buddy, he went on to chandalar, az to get his pilots license, I decided to try to get mine locally when time permitted. I started taking lessons and then realized I had too many hobbies and this one was going to be the most expensive. That and having 5 kids I wanted to see grow up convinced me to find another hobby.

Are you upgrading to a 180hp? I love watching them land on tundra!

I'm so jealous!

Sorry for the off topic post.....

Guru
    08-03-2009, 01:39 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Oohhhhh....now your talking a language I understand....I have many friends that own supercubs and I've flown in many as well. That's the ultimate bushplane.

I had dreams of flying at one point my life, even passed ground school, took and passed the test and my medical. I did it with a buddy, he went on to chandalar, az to get his pilots license, I decided to try to get mine locally when time permitted. I started taking lessons and then realized I had too many hobbies and this one was going to be the most expensive. That and having 5 kids I wanted to see grow up convinced me to find another hobby.

Are you upgrading to a 180hp? I love watching them land on tundra!

I'm so jealous!

Sorry for the off topic post.....
    Hey Andy, good day! You can talk about whatever you want in here..

Page 4 of 85 ... 234561454 ...