Page 2 of 85 12341252 ...
    Mentor
    08-03-2009, 03:30 AM #11

ok ok ok...

Now that it has chilled out a little, maybe the indicators will mean a little more... getting a little tight on the bollingers (which I don't normally think about...)

Looking semi-symmetrical on the small time frame...

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 03:39 AM #12
    Oddly bounced on the old support line...

SPNG backed off at the clustered fibs/price R, now which way?

23 30 34 37 41 41 45 47 48 51 68 69 70 90 108 109 110 125 149 150 154 175 200
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 08-03-2009 at 06:02 AM.

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 03:47 AM #13
    Ok, need to get some work done, so I don't miss the whole trading day...
    Just thought I'd mess with you guys - nothing worse than looking at the beginning of the new thread and coming across a walmart chart, hahaha.

Asian markets up, big rally on crude september contracts, dow e-mini sprung up (sorry, couldn't help it, one more non-penny related chart), I just see a little tailing off in the SP and NQ, but the dow industrials and transports are doing ok - which is good for PACR and the boats

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 03:49 AM #14
    Good luck tomorrow if I miss the whole thing - gotta keep chugging at work.

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 04:03 AM #15

ticker list if anyone is interested...

ok, now to work...

AGEL
    AMNE
    ASFX
    BCLE
    BEHL
    BNPD
    BZCN
    DDR
    DKAM
    DUTV
    EL
    ENCS
    EVFL
    EXPH
    EYSM
    FCEL
    GDSM
    GRMN
    IFSL
    IGNT
    LUV
    MGLG
    OCNF
    PACR
    QASP
    QEDN
    RTGV
    RTGV
    SPNG
    SQNM
    SYNJ
    TRN
    TUES
    TXMC
    XOMA

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 04:41 AM #16
    For stockcharts

AGEL, AMNE, ASFX, BCLE, BEHL, BNPD, BZCN, DDR, DKAM, DUTV, EL, ENCS, EVFL, EXPH, EYSM, FCEL, GDSM, GRMN, IFSL, IGNT, LUV, MGLG, OCNF, PACR, QASP, QEDN, RTGV, RTGV, SPNG, SYNJ, TRN, TUES, TXMC, XOMA,

ok, back to work

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 04:44 AM #17
    we got a big ass week of economic announcements
    interesting to see siri then at 2pm est
    btw, this board is mine from 2-4 am.
    europe climbing on hsbc results

who has DDR, LUV, etc.. great picks
    imromo?
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 08-03-2009 at 04:47 AM.

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 05:43 AM #18
    Heading home, I think... e-mini dow still climbing...

Addict
    08-03-2009, 07:43 AM #19

UnBEHLievable news!!

Looks like well be hitting another high today guys.

Contract in the works?

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...s-1024807.html

SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA--(Marketwire - August 3, 2009) - Biocentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today announced the company is in serious negotiations of an exclusive licensing agreement for the manufacture and use of Biocentric's Patent Pending Algae Pro Closed loop Photobioreactor System in Asia.

Biocentric President Dennis Fisher today announced the company is in serious negotiations for the exclusive licensing of the closed loop photobioreactor system, with an Asian country. The terms of the negotiations, the licensing fee and the country in question are to remain confidential at this time. Mr. Fisher also indicated the exclusive licensing fee for the entire country was a significant amount and that a consummated contract is anticipated during August 2009.

Company COO Mr. Dennis Shen returned from China earlier this week and confirmed the Teaming agreement with Zhenxing Co was fully executed, and the company is now able to leverage the resources in China to design and manufacture certain components for Biocentric's global operations.

Following updates for the production and ALGAE harvesting for the company's onsite closed loop Photobioreactor system. The 1800 square feet closed loop Photobioreactor is fully operational and the initial harvest of the ALGAE culture is expected sometime next week. The company plans to produce a Biodiesel sample product from this initial harvest and initiate lab testing of the Biodiesel fuel samples to calculate the emission reductions of a diesel engine operating on the ALGAE based Biodiesel fuel. The results of the test will be made available by Press Release and the company's website.

Mr. Shen will be returning to China in the second week of August to finalize additional negotiations.

Dennis Fisher, Company President, today commented, "Emerging Green Companies today released a 3 part interview on their website which is a detailed introduction to how ALGAE is produced, harvested and the products' end use contributing to a future all 'Green' environment."

Relevant Links & Articles

http://emerginggreencompanies.com/home/?page_id=124

www.biocentricenergy.com

www.biocentricenergyalgae.com

08-03-2009, 07:55 AM #20
    Wow, all the furvor over behl has me really wishing i had put more money into it in the early days. Im still happy with my gains, so no worries here.

And Dave, I know you dont get many comments on your charts, but please keep it up because it is SUPER helpful for those of us trying to learn charting and T/A. The elliot waves are really amazing things. Is that a psychological thing or just a product of supply/demand?
    -tree

Page 2 of 85 12341252 ...