Page 11 of 85 ... 9101112132161 ...
    Guru
    08-04-2009, 12:08 AM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Dr. Dave,

We are glad you are addicted to this board!

Bill,

Do you ever sleep? Good to see you still prowling on here tonight. I am looking at moving some stuff around tomorrow and still am not sure what.

I have been looking at QASP. It looks as solid as a lead pipe. Even has revenue. SO why the drop today???
    M,

Oh ya, I sleep. It is only 10 P.M. here in Colorado. I usually go to bed about 11:00 or 11:30 and then get up at 6:15. We elderly people don't require as much sleep as young people, because we are afraid that we won't wake up again.

The reason that QASP dropped today is the same old story. People have been waiting for the August 14th acquisition of that new company and are waiting on a pop. I think by now you know that this is typical of any penny stock, lol. People's patience wears out and then they get grumbly and pissed off and then start complaining...then bashing. When the very apex of dissatisfaction comes and people are out of hand, a stock usually will take off. That has been my experience. So I am learning how to be cool and stay out of negative forums of flippers and use my own understanding instead.

Mr. BEHL is a master of this......

Guru
    08-04-2009, 12:10 AM #102
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    It dropped cause Bill bought more.
    When I sell everything goes up!!
    Yes, Jimmy, we have the Ying and the Yang together....Grasshopper!

Guru
    08-04-2009, 12:13 AM #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    IFSL is another stock I am vested in.

I have made some nice coin...but. I am curious why this one is not moving. This is a real company making real profits.... yet... bashers and no movement in pps has me scratching my head.

Apparently, between IFSL and QASP.. what we can learn is that profits do not seem to motivate buying... Hmmmm...
    In the pennies it is mostly flippability from momentum. The guys that make the money are patient. ommmmmmmmmm

Guru
    08-04-2009, 12:16 AM #104
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Agreed,Bill chat is too fast ....wind storm here so I have my lap top with me

why I am holding my dish in place with a 2 by 4 by 16 ft I had to let the kids go to bed......
    You let your daughter go to bed all ready? Why isn't she up on the roof holding the dish?

Chat gets nothing accomplished. We know...It just brings a bunch of pumps and no real discussion.

08-04-2009, 12:17 AM #105
    thanks everyone for the welcome. geek, i am loooonnngg siri. should have more powder in a couple of weeks to buy others. this is an evil site, much worse than crack, but i'm addicted,and luvit,

08-04-2009, 12:21 AM #106

good advice Bill!!!

Sometimes, actually a lot of the time, if you use your own sound judgment, you will do better. Like Bill said above.

Basically I stepped away from the blogs and cleared my head before making any trades, did not even lurk here or elsewhere.

It works and helps you build your own views.
    Only when you are not sure should you post here or anywhere else.
    Then step back and take it with a grain of salt. The bottom line is to do whats best for you.
    If you like it, go for it!! Just do your DD and have a plan.

Well said Bill!!!

Have a goodin everyone!!!

08-04-2009, 12:28 AM #107
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Sometimes, actually a lot of the time, if you use your own sound judgment, you will do better. Like Bill said above.

Basically I stepped away from the blogs and cleared my head before making any trades, did not even lurk here or elsewhere.

It works and helps you build your own views.
    Only when you are not sure should you post here or anywhere else.
    Then step back and take it with a grain of salt. The bottom line is to do whats best for you.
    If you like it, go for it!! Just do your DD and have a plan.

Well said Bill!!!

Have a goodin everyone!!!

Well said ...!!!!!

Guru
    08-04-2009, 12:30 AM #108
    Quote Originally Posted by rualan View Post
    thanks everyone for the welcome. geek, i am loooonnngg siri. should have more powder in a couple of weeks to buy others. this is an evil site, much worse than crack, but i'm addicted,and luvit,
    We are glad to have you here.

How long have you been into SIRI?

Addict
    08-04-2009, 12:46 AM #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Hahaha - I wish I were that kind of Dr., then I could figure out how to control myself, Ramsey from the SIRI board gave me this screen name.

But lets see -

Shows up late to work, cause looking at market watch board and charts
    Does no work at work, cause looking at market watch board and charts
    Can't wait to get home to look at market watch board and charts
    Misses the open everyday, cause stayed up to late to read market watch board and charts

No problem I guess.
    LOL ok those are classic addiction symptoms.
    Check this out:
    Symptom # 1

Unable to meet responsibilities at home, school or office.

Symptom # 2

Continues to use substances or engage in behavior even when it is dangerous.

Symptom # 3

The need increases to engage in behavior or use more of a substance to achieve the same effect or feeling.

Symptom # 4

Has tried but failed to stop using the substance or end the behavior.

Symptom # 5

Continues to engage in the behavior or use the substances even when they are aware of the dangers.

Answering yes to three or more of the above symptoms during a 12 month period may show that you or a loved one has an addiction. The first step to treating an addiction is recognizing that it exists.

Oh no. I THINK I'M ADDICTED TO THE MARKET!!! LOLOLOLOL

Guru
    08-04-2009, 12:48 AM #110
    Ray,

Do you have any hot picks? I like QASP and have bought very little of it. I just didn't want to leave money on the table (even though small). Bass and I were looking at this one a while back and liked the whole concept. We haven't discussed it for quite a while, but I have had it in the corner of my eye.

What is your opinion on it? Just curious if you have the time to look at it. I know that you don't have time.

Speaking of which....Bass must be playing some serious poker. I haven't heard a word from him in a few days.

Page 11 of 85 ... 9101112132161 ...