Page 31 of 85 ... 2129303132334181 ...
    Addict
    08-05-2009, 08:00 AM #301
    Bass,
    i brought it to the forum, and yeah I'm starting to worry it's a scam also. Same with ifsl. I didn't bring that one here, but I did get excited about it and I think I got others excited too.

Guys, I'm sorry if these do turn out to be scams. I truly did not mean for anyne to get involved with a disreputable company. I certainly need more experience identiying the true penny companies from the fake ones.

Hey how about that be another learning point for us all- how to spot the penny scams vs real companies.

Ray, you picked the best penny so far. Any suggeations for me and others to ensure we don't go after fake cmpanies?

Addict
    08-05-2009, 08:26 AM #302
    ASFX
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10811353

$49.94

Thermofocus Non-Contact 5 in 1 Thermometer
    Product Details Questions & Answers

its also offered online thru Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=12494716...ocus%2Ci%3Ahpc

You also have to keep in mind Heart, that ASR and Kidz Meds have a distinct advantage over any competition, especially when it comes to internet sales, due to the successful nationwide marketing program they have put together over the past year. Kidz Meds has gotten huge Television and print media coverage from shows like Fox and Friends and The Doctors. Numerous internet sites that cater to Moms, families and children's care have positively presented, reviewed, and profiled the Thermofocus noting it could be purchased from Kidz Meds. ASR has put out numerous public service announcements acknowledging national family health events such as Parents Day.

The Kidz Meds brand name is becoming known nation wide through public service announcements and media events. This exposure will ultimately lead either directly or indirectly to awareness of ASFX stock. The foundation is there now to support the next phase of the company's development, which I believe will be revealed when the company finally breaks its silence and starts putting out News.
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 08-05-2009 at 08:30 AM.

Guru
    08-05-2009, 08:34 AM #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I still call it "KWASP" in my head and it reminds me of that 80's metal band.
    thanks, ive been trying to pronounce it as im skimming, now i can!

Guru
    08-05-2009, 08:38 AM #304
    premarket siri is up to .58 on heavy volume, i moved my sell up to .61 to watch the open in case it takes off. If it hits .60 by 10:00 im pulling it and watching the day. either way im selling over .58 by 3:30 and then putting in a buy for .45 for the pullback on thursday.

Mentor
    08-05-2009, 08:59 AM #305
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Bass, I will do that...thanks!

Tib - I got your email and will read it tomorrow. I am so far behind on emails. I just found yours now. I get like 500 emails a day, believe it or not. I have yours saved and will get back to you tomorrow..I am going to have to start blocking more email addy's. It is because I have 4 business sites and they scan my sites for addresses and I get more junk than you could imagine..sorry.

Ray - I just found your email....man..I am going nuts now, lol!
    Hey Bill,

No worries man ...(I hate that stupid phrase! My old manager of the female persuasion used to drive me nuts saying it all the time ... How'd I get off on this tangent?) Anyway, don't feel obligated Bill ... I got a hunch you are like me and try and take care of everything that comes your way ... I have 3 email accounts, beside work (which is generally insane). The Yahoo I just gave up on ... Google is kind of a more 'public' account, it gets loaded up with all these penny stock, super dupper, 'your gonna be rich' newsletters and the like

After I quit giving out my main for everything but the most essential, the amount of junk just stopped ...

Man, SIRI is behaving so much more ... naturally ... the last week or so. I realize the run up to the CC but it seems as if the manipulation that was evident just all of a sudden stopped, true it's still early but from an observation standpoint ...

Played 'here kitty, kitty, kitty' with BEHL yesterday and pulled my .085 just as it was hitting ... of course it turned around and went up to .10 just as I did - Yes, you are all welcome

New iphone for the kid yesterday - Birthday Friday - Boy, he sure had some good timing, making him spring for the monthly data plan but I banked him the phone - Selling some stock and having some cash even if 95% is geared for debt pay down is such a new and welcomed thing ... it's been a good ten years of struggle and unfortunate fights over money, tough times, the former failed remodeling business, well, lets just say failed from a business perspective - Odd that I would met up with Bill in a trading places kind of situation - He leaving the corporate world to go into remodeling and me doing just the opposite ...

Miggle ... any day now

Mentor
    08-05-2009, 09:03 AM #306
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I still call it "KWASP" in my head and it reminds me of that 80's metal band.
    Blackie Lawless ...

One of those bands that I had to pass on. Funny though how these tickers do that ... we got miggle and spongebob, evil ... bicycle ...

Mentor
    08-05-2009, 09:40 AM #307
    good morning

wow, look at IFSL , up 26% already and bout to go into the 3's..LOL. well heres a good chance for anyone to get out.

QASP wants to go for jog.

08-05-2009, 09:54 AM #308
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    good morning

wow, look at IFSL , up 26% already and bout to go into the 3's..LOL. well heres a good chance for anyone to get out.

QASP wants to go for jog.
    There is a basher on the spoke who was saying that IFSL was a scam. He posted some BS. A IFSL loyal fired back and proved him wrong. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

08-05-2009, 10:23 AM #309
    Why can't leopards play hide and seek?
    Because they're always spotted!

08-05-2009, 10:25 AM #310
    There was a blond, a brunet, and a redhead. There were 100 stairs to get to the mall and on each step a person tells a funny joke. If they laugh, they do not get to go. The redhead lost on the 4th step, the brunet lost on the 59th step, and the blond was on the 100th step, one more joke until she was there. The person who was supposed to tell the joke cleared his throat. The blond suddenly laughed really hard. The joker looked confused and asked,
    "I didn't even tell the joke! Why are you laughing?"
    The blond look up and said,
    "I just got the first joke."

LOL