Page 18 of 85 ... 816171819202868 ...
    Guru
    08-04-2009, 12:16 PM #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Bill.. do you like qasp for a .01 i think its gonna get there.....

go to run for a bit..have to give a est on a 2000sq ft basement job...good luck
    Hey Tony,

I hope that it doesn't go that low, for obvious reasons. I don't know good from bad anymore. .01 is possible though and if you are interested in the stock I think it would be a good buy. I am in at .015, so I am all ready losing, but I bought very little of it. I had $400 sitting in my account for weeks and decided to spend it on something, so I spent $350 on QASP and got 23,333 shares and decided to let it ride. I didn't have any particular burning interest in it other than what I have posted.

Good luck on your basement estimate! I hope that you get it. I am getting a lot of basement requests, but I just don't have the manpower available any more. I have been in the tile mode for a month. I have to go do some more tomorrow morning. I like the repairs..I can make more money from them. I really like drywall repair. I can make a few thousand dollars from a $6 sheet of drywall and some 5 minute setting compound.
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-04-2009 at 12:21 PM.

Enthusiast
    08-04-2009, 12:19 PM #172
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am waiting for .0003 also. EVFL does all this tremendous volume and goes no where. Beats me. I think I will try and find some information.

MGLG...well, you know the story there. I wish they would at least put a fluff PR out, lol. I have come to the point where I am just waiting. I could pull out of MGLG, but I am going to give them at least one last pump.

I sure as hell am not making any money off of momentum right now. I will just be patient and wait.
    Yeah, I'm with you.

With MGLG, I waited this long....my luck is I'd sell and the numbers would come out a minute after. At some point, they have to give us the scoop, good or bad.

Addict
    08-04-2009, 12:22 PM #173
    Bill...sorry buddy they filled @ .01 so im in with 100k shares......now let get up! Tony

Guru
    08-04-2009, 12:24 PM #174

Txmc

[QUOTE=billhart22;44768]Hmmmmmmm it is hard to say right at the moment. I haven't looked at this yet, but let's see what we can make out of it.

OK...it looks like it is just doing fine on the intraday as compared to the daily. The daily made me more prone to thinking of a pullback, but the intraday looks great so far.

Guru
    08-04-2009, 12:26 PM #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Bill...sorry buddy they filled @ .01 so im in with 100k shares......now let get up! Tony
    Good for you, Tony! I am a whole 1/2 cent off. That makes a lot of difference though. Good job!

Mentor
    08-04-2009, 12:31 PM #176
    My ... SIRI @ .54

Still looking at BEHL closely ... starting to run back up it looks like ... Level 2 anybody?

Addict
    08-04-2009, 12:44 PM #177
    BEHL is already back up to .1150 What a gut wrenching ride this morning was!

Congrats to all you Penny Chasers with the fortitude to be strong and hold.

I was sitting in the kitchen literally speaking out loud to my roommate (she knows nothing about stocks) that "I should never trade on an emotional spike. This is MM's tripping the stops. The volume is low compared to the climb up. The company's future is just as bright as it was yesterday." and other things of the like.

It was the "never trade on an emotional spike" that gave me the peace of mind to finish breakfast and relax.

Anyone else with a similar story?

08-04-2009, 12:46 PM #178
    Siri is rocking today!!! C'mon behl hold on to the teens!! Ok, slow the breathing down Andy, aaahhhhh.....over 3 hrs to go.....them mm's sure know how to mess with us little guys!!!

Ray, you hanging in there buddy?

Mentor
    08-04-2009, 12:49 PM #179
    I would just like to say that I officialy suck!

Buy @ .07? Why no ... .08? Too late ... Oh look, .10!

sigh ...

08-04-2009, 12:55 PM #180
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    BEHL is already back up to .1150 What a gut wrenching ride this morning was!

Congrats to all you Penny Chasers with the fortitude to be strong and hold.

I was sitting in the kitchen literally speaking out loud to my roommate (she knows nothing about stocks) that "I should never trade on an emotional spike. This is MM's tripping the stops. The volume is low compared to the climb up. The company's future is just as bright as it was yesterday." and other things of the like.

It was the "never trade on an emotional spike" that gave me the peace of mind to finish breakfast and relax.

Anyone else with a similar story?
    You could be like me and sleep thru the first 3 hrs of the market. I was sleeping like a baby, first thing I did when I opened my eyes was look at my iPhone real time quotes, the first words out of my mouth "oh....shit!!!", that woke the wife up. She works a night shift. I'm gonna here it at lunch when I go home