Addict
    07-31-2009, 09:42 PM #1

Meltdown came after Banks fought against regulation

Addict
    07-31-2009, 09:50 PM #2
    Plenty of blame to go around like i said.

Addict
    08-03-2009, 12:32 AM #3
    I had to read the article again because by the time i read Johns non answer to it I had to remind myself what the original article was about.

John in the future can you please just comment for once on the article that is posted before you write your own?

Addict
    08-03-2009, 11:08 AM #4
    John read the article and tell me what is false in THE ARTICLE.
    Yep thats right you are charged with reading this article and refuting any of it.
    LOL.

Never happen.

Guru
    08-03-2009, 12:38 PM #5
    I usually dont get involved in this kind of thread as it is usually just to distract from the main points of the arguement on the original thread and the thread is started by the person that is losing hence the reason for the distraction and the reason to start a new thread to try and bury the old thread that he was losing on. Most know this already and can see it for what it is. The only reason I am here is to show what a twit he is to everyone else. I answered this question already in the other thread

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=2341&page=2

Addict
    08-03-2009, 02:14 PM #6

Cool

Oh yeah im losing on all fronts. Lol. I'm losing on declaring hybrid, clean diesel and electric cars the cars of the future and proving by studies that money saved by purchasing them. And i am losing by demonstrating that
    Bush and the Republicans rejection of the regulation of the mortgage industry played a part in our financial meltdown.
    I quess posting an accurate article with pertinent information is now in your
    putz mind a way to change the subject from a losing hand. You are quite a
    hoot Mr. John.
    "Will the real slim shady please stand up"