Head Honcho
    07-30-2009, 10:44 PM #1

Tyler Savery Meet And Greet

I have decided to have a Meet and Greet so that readers who wish to can get together, talk about satellite, and simply share our stories. There will be a couple of different opportunities to get together.

TEXAS HOLDEM' POKER WITH TYLER SAVERY

This Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at Big Belly. Join me for free poker, $5 pitchers, and $10 all you can eat wings. See if you have what it takes to win the night at the poker table. Big Belly offers prizes to the winners. This is sure to be a good time. Big Belly is located on famous Church Street in Orlando. If you want to learn more visit their website.

http://www.churchstreetbars.com/Big-...rlando-Bar.htm

Big Belly is not a sponsor of the Meet and Greet, it is simply a cool place to get together. Tyler will be there from 6:30 PM til the poker is done.

THURSDAY NIGHT MEET AND GREET WITH TYLER SAVERY

This Thursday, August 6th Sirius XM is having their quarterly call. This Thursday night, SiriusBuzz readers are invited to join me at Lattitudes on Church Street in Orlando. We can talk about the quarterly call, where the company is headed, and simply have a good time. No poker on this night, so the meeting is all about you, the readers of SiriusBuzz.

Learn more about Lattitudes at their website

http://www.churchstreetbars.com/Lati...rlando-Bar.htm

Tyler will b e there from 6:30 PM til the conversation dies down.

I hope that these venues meet with the satisfaction of readers, and that we have provided enough notice so that everyone can participate.

I look forward to meeting many of you. If you are planning to attend, respond here.

Tyler
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 11:12 PM #2
    are you REALLLY sure you want me to come to the poker game?

Head Honcho
    07-30-2009, 11:34 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    are you REALLLY sure you want me to come to the poker game?

Sure.

Fair warning, I was second on the table this past tuesday, and had no idea there was a tornement until I got there
    Tyler Savery

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 11:42 PM #4
    Bass

Go easy on them! I know...i know...GS motto...like taking csah from siri investors!

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 11:57 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bass

Go easy on them! I know...i know...GS motto...like taking csah from siri investors!
    LOL. i wish i could attend, but i have a 500k tourney in atlantic city this weekend and i will be in the northeast for the rest of the summer. then off to the european tour in september. so Tyler, you lucked out this time , i cant make it ...GL and take it down!!!!!

Head Honcho
    07-30-2009, 11:58 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bass

LOL....

The poker is free, and run by the club. Winners get prizes, and everyone has a good time.
    Tyler Savery