Page 2 of 2 12
    07-30-2009, 06:31 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    I may even start-up a Scott Moritz Daily Intraday Thread just to have a central clearing house for all of the information I have already compiled but not yet published.

The problem with becoming an author is that you subject yourself, and the site's owners, to libel complaints which are costly to defend even if they are without merit . . .
    Please don't.
    You already have diarrhea of the keyboard.

For the record, you don't subject yourself to libel suits when you become an author.
    You subject yourself to them when you publish statements, you know to be false, for the sole purpose of injury.

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 06:40 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BahBah Booey View Post
    For the record, you don't subject yourself to libel suits when you become an author.
    You subject yourself to them when you publish statements, you know to be false, for the sole purpose of injury.
    ok, Thanks fah-fah . . I stand corrected.

So it's not the fact that Moritz is an author but rather the fact that he published false statements for the sole purpose of injury that could subject him to a libel suit.

Good take-away . . thanks, I didn't think of it from that angle.

Glad you enjoyed the posts and were kind enough to comment.

btw, since you are offering free legal advice . . did you see anything in my above posts that might subject me to a libel suit by Scott Moritz?
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 07-30-2009 at 07:00 PM.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 12:46 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BahBah Booey View Post
    Please don't.
    You already have diarrhea of the keyboard.

Hey blah blah, how many shares of this stock do you have?

07-31-2009, 10:18 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    ok, Thanks fah-fah . . I stand corrected.

So it's not the fact that Moritz is an author but rather the fact that he published false statements for the sole purpose of injury that could subject him to a libel suit.

Good take-away . . thanks, I didn't think of it from that angle.

Glad you enjoyed the posts and were kind enough to comment.

btw, since you are offering free legal advice . . did you see anything in my above posts that might subject me to a libel suit by Scott Moritz?
    I'm sure Boo Boo will get back to you on your legal question once he's done checking your last post for grammar and spelling errors.

Guru
    07-31-2009, 10:32 AM #15

yahzoo

checking for some firepower at yazoo and a guy says

THIS A.M.m on cnbc, Aaron Butnett gave a rather "blah" tone to the current clunker status! In fact, this has probably been the BEST BANG FOR THEIR BUCK, that the Govt. has gotten in a while; hundreds of billions
    donated" to banks and the Goldman Sachs folks, who've decided to give billions to THEIR execs, and, this one little old billion has apparently garnered a huge amt of attention, 'cause it's done so much with (comparatively) so little, YET, CNBC, in their usual head up their ass attitude, dismisses this program with a shrug= Just how damn afraid of SIRI R THEY?? What the hell is it about this "penny stock" that has them so sacred that they and Cramer and the M.F. have so totally dedicated themselves to attacking it EVERY FRKN DAY????Could they ALL be dancing to Goldman Sachs direction?? AND, if so, then why is Goldman Sachs so damn committed to satrad's destruction??
    What the hell is it about this "penny stock" that has them so sacred that they and Cramer and the M.F. have so totally dedicated themselves to attacking it EVERY FRKN DAY????

LOL, no doubt, thats why I wish i had more money to buy buy buy.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 11:29 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post

What the hell is it about this "penny stock" that has them so sacred that they and Cramer and the M.F. have so totally dedicated themselves to attacking it EVERY FRKN DAY????

A simple profitable answer to the above question is that there are 850k retail investors,swing and day traders,mom and pops and upper class self investors who scour the internet and Cnbc for anything SXM related,Hence profitable click hits to websites and viewers on TV...write an article or have an expert on tv talk about SXM and watch the investors come out of the woodwork..

Simple but smart strategy..

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 12:34 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    I'm sure Boo Boo will get back to you on your legal question once he's done checking your last post for grammar and spelling errors.
    LOL

I don't think boo-boo will be checking grammar any longer; you musta missed it from a couple days ago . . boo-boo pulled a few boners of his own . .

Hey Bob . . welcome to the forums! Glad you came over from the main page; I like how you stay on top of these imposters

At least now we can say something good came of boo-boo jumping into the forums . . you.

Glad to have you over here . . please join us in the intraday thread when you can . .
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 07-31-2009 at 12:36 PM.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 12:42 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post

THIS A.M.m on cnbc, Aaron Butnett gave a rather "blah" tone to the current clunker status! In fact, this has probably been the BEST BANG FOR THEIR BUCK, that the Govt. has gotten in a while; hundreds of billions
    donated" to banks and the Goldman Sachs folks, who've decided to give billions to THEIR execs, and, this one little old billion has apparently garnered a huge amt of attention, 'cause it's done so much with (comparatively) so little, YET, CNBC, in their usual head up their ass attitude, dismisses this program with a shrug= Just how damn afraid of SIRI R THEY?? What the hell is it about this "penny stock" that has them so sacred that they and Cramer and the M.F. have so totally dedicated themselves to attacking it EVERY FRKN DAY????Could they ALL be dancing to Goldman Sachs direction?? AND, if so, then why is Goldman Sachs so damn committed to satrad's destruction??

Yup . . it's true . . Erin Burnett is also a Goldman alum as is Trish Reagan . . makes me think Lloyd Blankfine has "something" on Jeff Immelt

Erin Burnett is another one who laughs hardest at her own jokes . . guess it's a Goldman thing . . the sooner she gets the morning-show gig she's been auditioning-for for the past 3 years the better off CNBC will be . . she'd be more credible sitting next to Regis and doin man-in-the-street interviews.

Page 2 of 2 12