Page 1 of 6 123 ...
    Mentor
    07-29-2009, 05:16 AM #1

SXM Intraday Thread Wednesday July 29th 2009:

Good Morning everyone,6 trading days left until 2Q CC,and SP is creeping up and Smart money is Accumulating,MFFAIS has a couple of reports now from who was buying at end of June and in 2Q...some new Inst. holdings of 2to 3 mil shares...More reports will be coming in the next month or so..

Saw Tyler(Excellent rebuke Article) has filed a counter story to Street.com's BS article,how can they justify putting that bogus error proned article out there(they want your shares) Gee i don't know...

07-29-2009, 07:40 AM #2
    Good Morning Johnny and all,

I am posting on the correct day, today is Wednesday, right?

To say it was a slow day yesterday at Sirius Buzz would be an
    understatent, 17 posts for the entire day! Has everybody left
    for vacation? We really need to do better than that. Don't
    make me start playing my dorky games again.

No mention of ending green yesterday at .43
    And, counting down, 5 more (business) days until
    Q2.

Enjoy your day,

Julie

Guru
    07-29-2009, 07:57 AM #3
    Yes, I was practically talking to myself yesterday, but thats ok, thats how you get your numbers up! lol

Anyway, yes finished green, nice.

After following some other stocks that generate pr's on a daily basis and pump out monthly even weekly revenue numbers, it sure does make me wonder why Mel can't send us a spark that the iphone app gained X subscribers. Im sure its all in the big scheme to generate shareholder wealth

07-29-2009, 08:06 AM #4
    [QUOTE=imromo24;43608]Yes, I was practically talking to myself yesterday, but thats ok, thats how you get your numbers up! lol

Good morning Romo,

Ya, look at me at 376. I remember when I was hoping to hit
    100 so I could become SENIOR MEMBER, a very prestigious
    title.
    It helps that I submit one sentence posts.

What comes after Senior member?

Julie

Enthusiast
    07-29-2009, 09:10 AM #5
    Hello and good morning. I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Paul; I'm 59 years old; run my own small business; live 35 miles west of Atlanta; and have been investing in SIRI over the past 6 months (hold 73K shares). Looking forward to contributing and interacting.
    Best regards,
    Paul

Mentor
    07-29-2009, 10:06 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by proactiv View Post
    Hello and good morning. I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Paul; I'm 59 years old; run my own small business; live 35 miles west of Atlanta; and have been investing in SIRI over the past 6 months (hold 73K shares). Looking forward to contributing and interacting.
    Best regards,
    Paul
    Welcome to the board Paul,and nice investment in SXM..you'll be rewarded in due time...
    Feel free to post anytime with anything SXM on your mind,i'm sure IMromo and Julie and myself would love to answer or hear any info you might have..

Mentor
    07-29-2009, 10:16 AM #7
    [QUOTE=julietoo;43610]
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Yes, I was practically talking to myself yesterday, but thats ok, thats how you get your numbers up! lol

Good morning Romo,

Ya, look at me at 376. I remember when I was hoping to hit
    100 so I could become SENIOR MEMBER, a very prestigious
    title.
    It helps that I submit one sentence posts.

What comes after Senior member?

Julie
    Good Morning Julie,after senior member comes Dimentia(COS) and Altzsheimer(John) followed by the all important rank of Alien(Relmor)....

And please,please no more thought provoking GAMES in this thread,i promise to keep posting 1 sentence replies if it makes the thread go longer...

So Julie,tells us something only your Hairstylest knows?

Imromo,tell us the latest From the Barbershop?

Enthusiast
    07-29-2009, 10:27 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Welcome to the board Paul,and nice investment in SXM..you'll be rewarded in due time...
    Feel free to post anytime with anything SXM on your mind,i'm sure IMromo and Julie and myself would love to answer or hear any info you might have..
    Thank you Johnny. I've been following Sirius and XM since before the merger, and only began investing in SIRI this past January. I examined the trends and have done a few trades so far, basically buying in the .30's and selling in the .40's. RIght now, my shares have a purchase price of .3873. I'm hoping that we see an increase to the mid .40's prior to the quarterly report. History seems to show a run up prior to the quarterly report, with a decline afterwards. Thus, my basic strategy is to take advantage of that trend - accumulating in the weeks after the report, and selling just prior to the next one.. Make sense? Another option is to simply hold what I have for the long term. Thoughts? Suggstions?

By the way, I am a big fan of the the Sirius service, I am a lifetime member with three receivers - one in my home and two in my vehicles. Love it.

To greater success!
    Paul

Guru
    07-29-2009, 10:48 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post

Imromo,tell us the latest From the Barbershop?
    I've cut my own hair for 11 years now 3/8" buzz all around, figure i saved at least $2k.

I was listening to a DJ show and they had an artist on for an interview. Its always fun to hear them at first when they realize they can swear and then they say they love SXM because they can be "real"

They took calls and a couple callers made a very strong point that they try to call their local radio station to play this artists music and the station always says they don't have it, can't play it, not part of the rotation. The callers were saying how FM plays the same 5 songs in a loop between commercials.

Guru
    07-29-2009, 11:03 AM #10
    hey guys a little update from the land of tripping, i got an iphone yesterday went ahead and downloaded sirius's ap, its pretty cool actually, but for me one giant flaw, no howard, so i can use it for jay thomas or other stuff i like but my morning fix of howard on my iphone thats a no go, so i went ahead and paid 9.99 for pocket tunes, now im listening to howard on my iphone, its great except for a few buffers i hope isnt a normal thing. im on wifi too, anyway my point is sirius blew it, and pockettunes just made 9.99 from me because of it.

--------------------RANT OVER-----------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 6 123 ...