10-29-2007, 11:42 PM #1

Tyler Savery?

Where's Tyler been? No news posts in a while... what gives? With the earning for Sirius on Tuesday we need guidance and summarizations and analyst reports...

Have we been abandoned?

Head Honcho
    10-30-2007, 09:44 AM #2

Still Around

Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    Where's Tyler been? No news posts in a while... what gives? With the earning for Sirius on Tuesday we need guidance and summarizations and analyst reports...

Have we been abandoned?
    I am still around, but have been very busy with unrelated business interests that simply required a lot of time and attention. I have just gotten back into town.

Analyst reports have been sparse.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

10-30-2007, 10:19 AM #3
    Plenty to digest today...

PS. Whats with Jonathon Jacoby? Did he Invest his whole portfolio in XM stock? This guy is always trashing Sirius, and barely a negative word on XM..... what a jerkoff.

Mentor
    10-30-2007, 05:09 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrwirez View Post
    Plenty to digest today...

PS. Whats with Jonathon Jacoby? Did he Invest his whole portfolio in XM stock? This guy is always trashing Sirius, and barely a negative word on XM..... what a jerkoff.
    Take a look at Bank of America's stock holdings. You will notice that they maintain a HUGE short position in Sirius.

Many analysts got into a lot of trouble some time ago because they were using their positions to affect stock prices in favor of their customers and/or company. I wander if anyone has ever looked into this guy...