Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    Enthusiast
    07-27-2009, 01:20 AM #1

SIRI Intrady Thread Monday July 27, 2009

Thought I would start off the new week by settling some unfinished busines for anyone interested, or who may have missed a previous post regarding the Tuesday sell off.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=SIRI

So the officers appear to have their planned sales out of the way. Is dilution out of the way? Does Baseball make positive news? Will we hear anymore regarding the other potential "great" positive news items. Moody's upgrade. S&P upgrade. Howard on the app? Positives around auto sales, regardless of there effect on this quarters earnings. Overall positve markets worldwide.

http://bloomberg.com/index_americas.html

Asia up. Japan Nikkei over 10,000. Hang Seng over 20,000. U.S. futures higher. Momentum seems to be to the upside.

Good luck all.

Guru
    07-27-2009, 08:35 AM #2
    Just got back from Punta Cana, Dom. Rep. and got lotsa reading to do to catch up...most of my other stocks had decent gains last week, im thinking its probably some sorta head fake before a big takedown, but hoping not....I think i read some companies were reporting decent profit numbers so hopefully recovery is underway.
    Last edited by imromo24; 07-27-2009 at 09:19 AM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    07-27-2009, 09:01 AM #3
    I think this is going to be a great week to make some money.

We always run up to the quarterly report. So, I say buy in today anywhere under .42 and you won't be disappointed. By this time next week, we should be in the .47 range and you can make a nifty 10% in one week.

Hey, it beats going to the office for a paycheck!

07-27-2009, 09:14 AM #4
    Good morning All,

Welcome back Romo! Everybody was wondering where you disappeared
    to, you were missed.

I hope you're right, Candleman. Enough, enough of this stagnate stock.
    We need some excitement, some good news, SOMETHING!

Now I must go repair a canopy. See Sunday night posting
    for explaination on that one.

Enjoy your day,

Julie

P.S. I don't want to forget my friend Socal! Thanks for the links.
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 07-27-2009 at 09:17 AM.

Guru
    07-27-2009, 09:16 AM #5
    When did this happen:

Sirius XM Radio IncNASDAQ:SIRI*
    *Nasdaq FSI: *Deficient: Issuer Failed to Meet NASDAQ Continued Listing Requirements

Guru
    07-27-2009, 09:18 AM #6
    Thanks Julie, I like the new Bow! and im going to go back and add the sun to the post above, missed that one, was looking for something tropical....

07-27-2009, 09:24 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Thanks Julie, I like the new Bow! and im going to go back and add the sun to the post above, missed that one, was looking for something tropical....
    Just trying to rub it in, huh Romo. Hope you enjoyed your
    vaca.
    New bow, courtesy of Charles. Isn't she cute.

Julie

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    07-27-2009, 09:24 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    When did this happen:
    Romo, I don't know when that happened. But, I don't think it means much.
    I have owned stock in the Meade Telescope Company for many years. About 9 months ago, that heading showed up on Meade's ticker. So far, it hasn't meant anything.

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 09:28 AM #9
    Good Morning everyone.

Looks very weak and stubborn in Pre-Market today at 9:20am,could be annother very low vol. day,guessing under 20 mil...

Short interest dropped by 25% as of July 15th but who knows what they have done since,we seem to go up and down by 40 Mil every 2 weeks or so..

Auto's will help in the 4Q 09 and 1Q next year 2010,with numbers back to average of 12 to 13 mil run,hopefully...

so lets see what this week brings and next week's CC on Thursday..

07-27-2009, 09:28 AM #10
    Here is some actionable advise.....sell siri .4190 buy order .3905. I am also shorting the dow DOG, triple short on the financials FAZ, and also shorting China FXP. These stocks have taken a beating on the recent bull market, which I believe to be a bear market rally. The banks are borrowing money at 0% and lending it out at 6% or higher, not real hard to show a profit on that split. IMVHO the system is broken. An entire generation of investors have walked away and might never get back in. The housing debacle is nowhere near over and this was one of the big contributors of this mess we are in. I know that to be a fact (I run a Mortgage Servicing Company...ie bad guy for the banks, the prior bullshit is just my opinion.) I would shave my position on just about anything I have a gain in. The analysts who keep reporting "better than expected results" need to be take back to the farm to heard their cattle. Put the bar low enough and a squirrel could jump over it. Don't believe the hype! For example Ford which I love, loss a shit load of money in the past quarter but hey they are getting it right on the balance sheet.....bull shit....these car companies are losing market share everyday. Without HELOC loans most Americans will never get back to the rate of spending they were up to in the past few years....(wordy) As for MB, SC..one of the slowest seasons I have ever seen since 1999...my barometer is golf courses, restaurants, ICW, marinas, boat dealerships. Things are bad and not getting better anytime soon. Good Luck DYODD...I would not have posted this if I was not putting money/cheddar behind it.

Big Ben
    Who is fin psyched for football season?

Page 1 of 4 123 ...