Page 76 of 77 ... 266674757677
    Mentor
    08-03-2009, 12:59 AM #751
    Julie

i would like to apologize for the rude and unnecessary comment from my former friend BILL! When he has had a couple of stiff ones...he has a tendency to be rude and offensive...Please accept my apologies!

Bill

Question- which goes first...the amount of money or the size of the balls? Just wondering!

Guru
    08-03-2009, 12:59 AM #752
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Whats you thoughts on the PR from MGLG taking so long to come out. It has been I believe 5 weeks since they stated it will take a couple of weeks to get the #s. Just come out and tell us...we got gas! It's flowing...Will have flow rates soon! Something...anything...to keep the sp from stagnating!
    Jeff,

I don't know...actually I don't have a clue..I am just waiting like everyone else. What I do predict though is a good two day run and then selling. How long can a guy be viable for long term is another story that I don't have a clue about.

I think to take a good profit is prudent and not expect longevity, unless you think this stock is so great that it will break .xxxx.

I am into it for profit. I could be wrong in the long term, but there isn't enough news. If it had positive feeds, then I would give it more serious thought, but I have not seen it yet.

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 01:01 AM #753
    Julie

It doesn't matter what time it is in Alaska right now...It is way past your bedtime young lady! You have to be real careful being on this thread late at night...Never know who (dirty old man Bill) you might run into!LOL

08-03-2009, 01:02 AM #754
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Alaska Guy Andy,

Off topic and I'm good for that.

I was wondering what the time difference is in Alaska from
    Michigan? It's almost 1:00a.m. here, what is it there?

Julie

P.S. Bill, as you can see I'm contributing to the post numbers.
    I don't cheat.
    It's 9pm right now, getting ready for a late dinner of rib eye steaks, baked red salmon and king crab legs! Everything but the steaks were caught by myself, the crab legs were brought down from kodiak by my father in law!!!! I'm going to eat good today!

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 01:03 AM #755
    Bill

Agreed...nothing ever wrong with taking money off the table.

Have a great day tomorrow! Finish your work...kick back and enjoy your favorite beverage!

Good nite all!

jeff

Guru
    08-03-2009, 01:06 AM #756
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Alaska Guy Andy,

Off topic and I'm good for that.

I was wondering what the time difference is in Alaska from
    Michigan? It's almost 1:00a.m. here, what is it there?

Julie

P.S. Bill, as you can see I'm contributing to the post numbers.
    I don't cheat.
    I just wish that you would contribute your thoughts here more, or ask questions so we can answer them.

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 01:08 AM #757
    Alaska Guy

Thanks for ruining a perfectly good dinner of dry meatloaf, canned green beans, raw carrots, and a cup of fruit medley! Thanks alot!LOL

Guru
    08-03-2009, 01:08 AM #758
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    It's 9pm right now, getting ready for a late dinner of rib eye steaks, baked red salmon and king crab legs! Everything but the steaks were caught by myself, the crab legs were brought down from kodiak by my father in law!!!! I'm going to eat good today!

Oh, God, I love fresh King Crab! My VERY favorite! Enjoy and have a great night!

Guru
    08-03-2009, 01:10 AM #759
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Alaska Guy

Thanks for ruining a perfectly good dinner of dry meatloaf, canned green beans, raw carrots, and a cup of fruit medley! Thanks alot!LOL
    That cracks me up! the medley thing. My wife knows how to make those. That is why we eat two different dinners.

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 01:12 AM #760
    Bill

I'm not really into fruit that much...I just pick out the grapes and watermelon(when in season) and leave the rest!