Page 75 of 77 ... 25657374757677
    Guru
    08-03-2009, 12:19 AM #741
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Hey Bill, I'm going to try and be more of a contributor on the forum and will be learning how to read charts. Im slowly starting to see what you guys are seeing from the charts that are posted on here,pretty cool stuff.

Hey your boat pics were awesome!!! I spend alot of time on the water and have learned to stay clear of the big boats when there out during an opening, it's a pretty amazing site to see the frenzy of boats with all their gear out scooping up the fish. Tough to navigate in and out of the maze of nets they have out. I stay way clear, wouldn't want to miss with someones livelyhood.
    Thanks, Andy..

I took down the boat pics because I got them off of other websites and do not own them or have permission to use them. I am really glad that you saw them before I took them down. I actually posted them mainly for you, because you can appreciate them!

It gets crazy...on crab boats we used to run over another companies bouys and markers and cut them up with our prop. That way they would lose their crab pots. Well it was fun and games until they butchered ours. Everything on a crabber is a share system, so for every pot that we lost, tons of money was lost, not only from the $2000 pot, but everything that you could catch with it. I will see if I can undelete that post until tomorrow.

The best way to learn charts is at www.stockcharts.com in their chart school. It is really easy to read indicators and such. It is not rocket science.

Thanks for being such a great contributor on this thread.

Do you have Paypal? If so, I will send you the shipping on that salmon. I don't expect you to pay for everything. I am grateful for you graciousness.
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-03-2009 at 12:22 AM.

Guru
    08-03-2009, 12:24 AM #742
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Hey Bill,

What about me! I'm part of those 12,000 views.
    Yes, it is a great place.

Julie
    You and Sean, lol, probably half of those are by Sean hitting his famous F5 button! We love having you here!

Bill

Guru
    08-03-2009, 12:34 AM #743
    I undeleted my boat pics...I will have to delete them here soon. hehe

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 12:34 AM #744
    Bill

I am truely offended!LOL Why you have never offered to pay shipping for the case of Makers that I promised to buy you when Siri hits $1.00. And since I said that I would deliver it in person...you haven't offered to pay for any gas or nothing! Take...take...take...thats you Bill...you're a taker!!!!!

Alaska Guy- you must be something special for Bill to make you that offer! BTW- you have a great looking family!

Bill- I will take this up with you in a PM(sounding stern/pissed)LOL

Have a great day tomorrow! With auto numbers being reported tomorrow...and Fords cat already out of the bag with positive #'s...looking for Siri to push over .50 before a pullback to .48.

Jeff

Guru
    08-03-2009, 12:44 AM #745
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

I am truely offended!LOL Why you have never offered to pay shipping for the case of Makers that I promised to buy you when Siri hits $1.00. And since I said that I would deliver it in person...you haven't offered to pay for any gas or nothing! Take...take...take...thats you Bill...you're a taker!!!!!

Alaska Guy- you must be something special for Bill to make you that offer! BTW- you have a great looking family!

Bill- I will take this up with you in a PM(sounding stern/pissed)LOL

Have a great day tomorrow! With auto numbers being reported tomorrow...and Fords cat already out of the bag with positive #'s...looking for Siri to push over .50 before a pullback to .48.

Jeff
    You are such a bad ass! LOL!

Suffer sucker! And I mean that with all my loving heart! LMAO

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-03-2009 at 12:46 AM.

08-03-2009, 12:45 AM #746
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I undeleted my boat pics...I will have to delete them here soon. hehe
    Pretty sneaky there, Bill.
    Great pics.

Julie

Mentor
    08-03-2009, 12:52 AM #747
    Bill

Whats you thoughts on the PR from MGLG taking so long to come out. It has been I believe 5 weeks since they stated it will take a couple of weeks to get the #s. Just come out and tell us...we got gas! It's flowing...Will have flow rates soon! Something...anything...to keep the sp from stagnating!

Guru
    08-03-2009, 12:52 AM #748
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Pretty sneaky there, Bill.
    Great pics.

Julie
    That is just three of the boats I have worked on. I love fishing, but age is a killer. It is for a guy in his 20's. Mega bucks and big balls!

08-03-2009, 12:54 AM #749
    Alaska Guy Andy,

Off topic and I'm good for that.

I was wondering what the time difference is in Alaska from
    Michigan? It's almost 1:00a.m. here, what is it there?

Julie

P.S. Bill, as you can see I'm contributing to the post numbers.
    I don't cheat.

08-03-2009, 12:56 AM #750
    It's all good guys/gals, After the behl runup and siri's this week (keeping the fingers crossed) I could afford a little shipping costs, it isn't going to hurt me much.

Dr, thanks for the advice!!! I will definately keep it in consideration, I've traded in and out alot this year, but have not yet taken a big gain like behl, at this point everything is a paper gain, I'll be watching behl closely.

Bill, thanks for the pics and the link, next time I'm out if the boats are out, I'll take a few pics for you!

Andy