Page 53 of 77 ... 343515253545563 ...
    Guru
    07-31-2009, 01:35 PM #521
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    QASP
    http://www.baystreet.ca/quotedata/pa...ws-article.cfm
    August 14th, is any1 else watching this date?
    should we keep an eye on this closer to the 14th?
    If you take a look at longer duration charts (1 mo. 3 mo. 6 mo. 1 yr.) the stock seems to be still falling. It is worth keeping an eye on though. I will put is on my watch list. Thanks!

07-31-2009, 01:38 PM #522
    Holy sh#$@T, OMG, Im gonna be rich!!!!! LOL, I could probably rent out the whole building for my investment.

07-31-2009, 01:39 PM #523
    it says that its merger is schedule to be completed on aug 14th
    i was just thinking if it was like saro's merger (saro went like 200% i think over 2-3days)

Guru
    07-31-2009, 01:39 PM #524
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I better not show you EVFL then, hahaha - but, like I said, I researched their gas station, and its a winner. They build some more, and I think it'll work out. I wish they would move to CA though, since we are all whacko's, alternative fuels are pretty popular. I have a big gas station down the street that has all flavors. Also, my friend in berkeley converted her car to biodiesel, a vw bug, and she gets the oil from a sushi restaurant, filters it herself. We always see if we can smell tempura in her tailpipe.

Wasn't BEHL looking to write a DOE proposal?
    Throw EVFL up there....I am game...Do you have a pic of their gas station?

Guru
    07-31-2009, 01:42 PM #525
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Holy sh#$@T, OMG, Im gonna be rich!!!!! LOL, I could probably rent out the whole building for my investment.
    Laughing with tears in my eyes again.......

Guru
    07-31-2009, 01:44 PM #526
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    it says that its merger is schedule to be completed on aug 14th
    i was just thinking if it was like saro's merger (saro went like 200% i think over 2-3days)
    I went there and there was no story....let's see what I can find Sean.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 01:44 PM #527
    The tough part is, you can make a lot of money even if the pics are like this. I've been peeking at the streets that most of the pics are on, after someone mentioned the one for MGLG, and obviously, these stocks do shoot up.

But like I said, the ones that (to me) look the best are BCLE and BEHL. I haven't done all of them, and in fact, BEHL had their building on their website, I didn't find the actual address yet. It is funny, but scary at the same time... kind of like what Sean said. I"m thinking of doing the same thing with some of the big board stocks too, like FSLR, just to see, haha.

07-31-2009, 01:54 PM #528
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    The tough part is, you can make a lot of money even if the pics are like this. I've been peeking at the streets that most of the pics are on, after someone mentioned the one for MGLG, and obviously, these stocks do shoot up.

But like I said, the ones that (to me) look the best are BCLE and BEHL. I haven't done all of them, and in fact, BEHL had their building on their website, I didn't find the actual address yet. It is funny, but scary at the same time... kind of like what Sean said. I"m thinking of doing the same thing with some of the big board stocks too, like FSLR, just to see, haha.
    Yeah, I think the folks over at the spoke have been trying to get pics of the wells that MGLG owns. Some of them live within an earshot of a few too. I still dont think they have posted any. Yeah, when BEHL pics first came up, it was a boat dealership, I had the same reaction as I did on ENCS, but look at us now.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 01:55 PM #529
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Throw EVFL up there....I am game...Do you have a pic of their gas station?

I found the gas station via webpages - I think it was a review page, kind of like yelp. I don't think google maps will pick up the gas station, cause they don't cover all streets. Anyway, there are a lot of mattress stores around their mailing address... they could be in the strip mall behind the top pic.

07-31-2009, 01:58 PM #530
    hey bill its the july 21st PR i don't know why my link came up w/ nothing it was there when i copyed it.