Page 51 of 77 ... 41495051525361 ...
    07-31-2009, 12:45 PM #501
    beep beep, so you guys must get a holiday soon or already had one right?
    in canada we get monday off
    not a fun week in terms of stock market for me
    if behl went up 30% today does that mean ray made another $300,000?
    does any1 have a really good cover letter example from the internet? mines pretty hurtin :/

Enthusiast
    07-31-2009, 12:46 PM #502
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am doing some fishing for some new .0001 stocks....any suggestions, please post them...thanks guys
    Bill,

Did you notice that EVFL volume?

WOW!

07-31-2009, 12:49 PM #503
    QASP
    http://www.baystreet.ca/quotedata/pa...ws-article.cfm
    August 14th, is any1 else watching this date?
    should we keep an eye on this closer to the 14th?

Guru
    07-31-2009, 12:49 PM #504
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Bill,

Did you notice that EVFL volume?

WOW!
    For some odd reason the volume on my level II disappeared. What is it currently at? I see the orders are huge and tons of them.

Guru
    07-31-2009, 12:52 PM #505
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    beep beep, so you guys must get a holiday soon or already had one right?
    in canada we get monday off
    not a fun week in terms of stock market for me
    if behl went up 30% today does that mean ray made another $300,000?
    does any1 have a really good cover letter example from the internet? mines pretty hurtin :/
    Sean, what do you mean by a cover letter example? For a fax? or what?

07-31-2009, 12:54 PM #506
    oh no, like for a job, i haven't looked for a good one yet, just curious if any1 had one.

how can EVFL have -volume? www.nasdaq.com -> EVFL? -2bil volume?

Guru
    07-31-2009, 12:59 PM #507
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    oh no, like for a job, i haven't looked for a good one yet, just curious if any1 had one.

how can EVFL have -volume? www.nasdaq.com -> EVFL? -2bil volume?
    The NASDAQ doesn't carry OTCBB or OTC stock quotes. You have to go elsewhere like Pinksheets.com It says that it is at 1.75 billion so far today. I wonder what happened to my level II. All the other stocks are showing the volume, but not EVFL. I even reloaded it and still the same. Hmmmm

07-31-2009, 01:03 PM #508
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am doing some fishing for some new .0001 stocks....any suggestions, please post them...thanks guys
    How about Encore Energy Systems (ENCS). I picked up 3m awhile back on an impulse buy, thought I saw someone on here mention it for a brief moment. I bought it as a flip play and have had a GTC order at .0002 for over a week, but the volume is not there.

They have revenues in the millions, but the stock has been dead in the water.

Some folks on Ihub think its a scam and dont think highly of the CEO of the company.

heres it last PR on revenues....

Encore Energy Systems Announces 2009 2nd Quarter Results With OTC Disclosure Service With $3,090,110 YTD Revenue 11:27 AM ET 7/16/09 | Market Wire
    RELATED QUOTES

12:37 PM ET 7/31/09
    Symbol Last % Chg
    ENCS 0.0001 0.00%
    Real time quote.

Encore Energy Systems (PINKSHEETS: ENCS) announced today it filed its 2009 2nd Quarter Reports with the OTC Disclosure Service to provide continuing disclosure and transparency to investors. The Company will continue making regular public filings as part of its regular disclosure policies to reach full current information status.

The filings may be accessed at:

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote...sp?symbol=ENCS

In anticipation of explosive demand the Company continues targeting distressed biodiesel asset purchases and biofuel production and distribution agreements.

The company has soon to be announced programs in Combined Heat and Power (CHP) and in the emerging energy-saving technology sectors.

The Company will timely release updates on:

View data
    -- Guidance on new acquisitions potentially adding $5-$10 million in
    gross revenues
    -- New international distribution agreements
    -- Biodiesel production and power generation initiatives with green fuels
    and emissions free systems
    -- Multi-Fuel Power co-generation technology and related systems with
    emissions control technology
    -- Continuing acquisition of biodiesel facilities and joint-ventures with
    biodiesel production plants
    -- Solar energy technology and related product lines

-- Guidance on new acquisitions potentially adding $5-$10 million in gross revenues -- New international distribution agreements -- Biodiesel production and power generation initiatives with green fuels and emissions free systems -- Multi-Fuel Power co-generation technology and related systems with emissions control technology -- Continuing acquisition of biodiesel facilities and joint-ventures with biodiesel production plants -- Solar energy technology and related product lines

About Encore Energy

ENCS is an international aggregator bio-diesel reactor technology, fuel distribution, production systems and fuel production facilities. The Company also maintains initiatives in alternative fuels and biofuel power generation.

The Company also owns the patents for the use of grey-water, and domestic water in heat exchanger systems. They also provide all forms of conventional geothermal heat exchange systems. See our video at http://www.encoreenergyinc.com. The Company licenses its patented technology to other energy-related businesses

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 01:05 PM #509
    Hi all,

Just woke up, had to get some real sleep. If Ray is still sleeping, he's gonna s&!t today.

Sean, I just handed in a cover letter today, but it was actually to my current boss. I have to read/write those things all the time. I think I have some links of examples too, I can always help you if you want, just pm me. One thing I noticed when I was young and looking for jobs, that I got interviews for all the ones that were slightly out of my league, and rarely any that I actually fit the description to. So always take the time to apply a little upward each time you are looking for a job, along with ones that will take you straight across.

07-31-2009, 01:10 PM #510
    [QUOTE=Sean;44081]oh no, like for a job, i haven't looked for a good one yet, just curious if any1 had one.

how can EVFL have -volume? www.nasdaq.com -> EVFL? -2bil volume?[/QUOTE

Whats your background/experience in Sean?

Page 51 of 77 ... 41495051525361 ...