Page 2 of 77 12341252 ...
    Mentor
    07-27-2009, 01:19 AM #11
    lets have a great week and make some money!!!!!

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 01:41 AM #12
    dr d - check out RTGV again i think its a good buyin right now for another pop. your T/A agreeing with me?

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 02:09 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    dr d - check out RTGV again i think its a good buyin right now for another pop. your T/A agreeing with me?
    Hi Bass -

Yes, you can make a strong case for it, as far as impulse waves go and such. I already bailed though at 0.065, and I think I have enough $$$ in the pennies for now. The other thing is the triangle pattern itself has almost played out close to the target and first resistance line. If I were to enter, it would be if there was a little more volume at the open and it opened where it closed friday, and the price got up to 0.060, so I could be more convinced of a move up. But with resistance where it is, and having enough positions in pennies - I'll probably sit it out, not to mention, my sleep schedule is so off, I'll likely sleep thru the entire day again, haha. I almost sold 4/5 of the position, looks like I likely should have kept that 1/5th in. It's showing some strength on the monthly chart.

If the last peak though is actually the first main peak (can't tell until it plays out), you do have a lot of upside... likely to that next 0.085 resistance level.

Time will tell.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 07-27-2009 at 02:24 AM. Reason: fix my decimals

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 02:36 AM #14
    thanx for your opinion. i understand your all in on pennies. i just wanted to give you a heads up to what i saw.
    im gonna learn options this week. a more complicated game but not impossible to learn how to win.

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 03:22 AM #15
    bill, hope you had a great weekend. it was fun reading about you guys and the music related posts.

anyways. when we first got into mglg, it was at .0003...it peaked at .0027. with new traders/investors at higher prices do you think we can go higher on the pop? i originally saw reisistance at 20, 27 and 33, im sure its still there. but whats your opinion of breaking down those barriers alot easier this time around?

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 03:40 AM #16
    thanx for your opinion. i understand your all in on pennies. i just wanted to give you a heads up to what i saw.
    im gonna learn options this week. a more complicated game but not impossible to learn how to win.
    Thanks for looking out for me. The monthly chart looks pretty good for that guy. The volume was pretty weak friday - so it could be building a base too.

I guess I gotta get on the options school. I should head home. The banking index is looking pretty weak. Perhaps there's a put option play ahead for JPM or GS.

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 03:53 AM #17
    JPM actually looks primed - got the candle, got the resistance. Though, more prudent to let it hit resistance. I actually don't really know what prudent means. GS could go a little higher too.

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 04:32 AM #18
    bill, hope you had a great weekend. it was fun reading about you guys and the music related posts.

anyways. when we first got into mglg, it was at .0003...it peaked at .0027. with new traders/investors at higher prices do you think we can go higher on the pop? i originally saw reisistance at 20, 27 and 33, im sure its still there. but whats your opinion of breaking down those barriers alot easier this time around?
    That round 0.001 is going to be a hurdle - get above that I think its a go.

07-27-2009, 05:53 AM #19
    hey ready for another week 6am!!

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 07:15 AM #20
    That biotech SQNM I was yipping about cleared its resistance Friday. I see it's already traded today and the bid/ask are holding. Maybe a little late if started after this morning, but a pullback to the old resistance line may be ok. Do some DD first. I got back in after it cleared the last minor high. The buying was pretty obvious on the 60 min. I don't have a clear idea on how high it will go - hopefully, eventually it will fill the gap.

Lot of stocks up in bid/ask this morning - was watching futures for a while tonight. Though, everything is at a critical level again, so which way it goes is anyones guess, always be aware of a gap and trap.

Page 2 of 77 12341252 ...