Page 13 of 77 ... 311121314152363 ...
    Guru
    07-28-2009, 12:04 PM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    I will certainly practice and post some.
    Cool! That is really great news!

Enthusiast
    07-28-2009, 12:06 PM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Thx for the input everyone. I think I'll roll the dice and try to pick up an even 100k at .0151.
    Sandy, wanna blow on these dice for me?
    Hey Shots..

Certainly....but i'm blowing on my own at the same time....holding!

Also, for everyones amusement...I took a ride on the PennyStockChaser and bought their latest darling (for my own edumacation) and low and behold I'm still batting 1000. I bought, it dropped, nuf said. lol

This game is a hoot!

Guru
    07-28-2009, 12:07 PM #123

Options

I see that Dave is putting the options thread together. "Dr. Dave's Options School thread". So if anybody wants to learn options, it will be a really great resource. I know that I am going to try and wrap my head around it.

07-28-2009, 12:34 PM #124

Behl

What do you guys think about the volume today, so far we are up to 15m shares traded and up 25% today.When a stock jumps like that on low volume, is that a good sign? I'm wondering if we are going to hold our gain or going to start a slow drop back at it's support level, whatever that is. Could be a good opportunity to sell and buyback when it's drops with more shares. What do you guys think?

Btw the smoked salmon is coming along fine, should have a batch done and jarred up this week, only had 3 "yes, send me some" requests, what nobody likes free smoked salmon? Andy

Mentor
    07-28-2009, 12:43 PM #125
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Hey Shots..

Certainly....but i'm blowing on my own at the same time....holding!

Also, for everyones amusement...I took a ride on the PennyStockChaser and bought their latest darling (for my own edumacation) and low and behold I'm still batting 1000. I bought, it dropped, nuf said. lol

This game is a hoot!
    I got a laugh out of their chart - as in, how we all interpret things differently -
    http://pennystockchaser.com/2009/07/...ould-go-crazy/

I still haven't figured out why they think its going crazy based on this, but I do know why on mine.

Mentor
    07-28-2009, 12:48 PM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I see that Dave is putting the options thread together. "Dr. Dave's Options School thread". So if anybody wants to learn options, it will be a really great resource. I know that I am going to try and wrap my head around it.
    Hahaha, I think you know what's up already. Have you opened an account? It was a crazy day earlier - everytime I start posting, it costs me about $50. I looked for a double bottom, and got that part back, hahaha. I sold the contract already, so more free for the day, need a little more sleep though, these 3 hour nights to catch the open are killing me.

I'm going to research these calculators a little before posting new stuff. I need to also finish reposting some stuff. Keeping an eye out now on JPM. Could be tomorrow's play, though, I'd rather sleep in.

Addict
    07-28-2009, 01:03 PM #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Hahaha, I think you know what's up already. Have you opened an account? It was a crazy day earlier - everytime I start posting, it costs me about $50. I looked for a double bottom, and got that part back, hahaha. I sold the contract already, so more free for the day, need a little more sleep though, these 3 hour nights to catch the open are killing me.

I'm going to research these calculators a little before posting new stuff. I need to also finish reposting some stuff. Keeping an eye out now on JPM. Could be tomorrow's play, though, I'd rather sleep in.
    As much as I appreciate the selflessness, Double D, I have to recommend you give your trading priority while the market is open. Don't go losing a bunch of your money for this Options Forum. I would feel terrible. Truly!

Besides, we all know that you don't sleep EVER! You'll have plenty of time to do things like that during the late nights if you want.

Addict
    07-28-2009, 01:16 PM #128
    Ok, part of that jump in BCLE was me...

I saw the PR they just released and raised my bid instantly.

I bought 20K shares at .0180 and 60K shares at .0190.

I'm good now. Wish I would have paid the .0170 that Bill and I were trying to avoid. LOL!

Guru
    07-28-2009, 01:21 PM #129
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Ok, part of that jump in BCLE was me...

I saw the PR they just released and raised my bid instantly.

I bought 20K shares at .0180 and 60K shares at .0190.

I'm good now. Wish I would have paid the .0170 that Bill and I were trying to avoid. LOL!
    Shots, could you post that PR please. I am going and looking for it. thx

Guru
    07-28-2009, 01:22 PM #130
    glad to hear u guys are still holding behl and seeing some green from it

i dont think this is a low volume day for behl. they have a small float. i consider this actually high volume for behl. also if u notice 035 was the big wall before, we broke and are holding above it, all really good signs. going to be interesting what happens here going into close. gl all