Page 1 of 77 1231151 ...
    Guru
    07-27-2009, 12:15 AM #1

Market Watch for the week of 7/27/2009

Check last week's thread to catch up. I am sorry that we had to end the thread for last week. It was a huge week and there is tons of great information there to continue with and unanswered posts.

Well, we had a huge week last week with over 11,000 views...

Anyway, here is the new thread for the week.

Anybody that is reading or lurking in this thread is welcome to post. We are a very peaceful investment team here and we all help each other in any way that we can.

If this is your first time here...then welcome!

From the crew that resides within these walls...have fun and help each other learn and hopefully succeed!

Disclaimer for this thread: Always do your own due diligence (research). None of we people in here are investment advisers or brokers, or anything that resembles a professional when it comes to dealing with stocks. If you have any questions about any stock or anything said in here, check it out with your broker. We are just a bunch of people trying to make some money, just like anyone else. What you do is your sole responsibility and not mine or that of anyone else that posts in here. This is simply a discussion group and nothing more. Stocks are very risky and you could lose all of your money. Seek professional advice before doing anything whatsoever. We are amateurs in here and are wrong most of the time. Do not take any chances with our advice to each other or our self-seeking and self-fulfilling comments.
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-27-2009 at 12:47 AM.

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 12:38 AM #2
    Sean

I am a licensed Physical Therapist...Before you do permanent damage to your index finger...I would suggest sticking it in a glass of hot water for about 5-10 minutes...follow that with some strenuous exercises like doing 50 reps of picking your nose, scratching you arse/nads(your choice), and then finally, when your boss calls...press and hold down the 5 key on your phone for 10 seconds...everytime he tries to speak for at least 3 minutes.(just kidding)

Bill

Hope you have a great week! Don't work too hard!LOL

Jeff

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 12:40 AM #3
    Sean

BTW- if you begin experiencing any pain in your index finger from repeatingly pushing the F5 key...always remember...you have 9 other fingers to choose from?

I'll send you and invoice in a PM!LOL

Guru
    07-27-2009, 12:42 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Sean

I am a licensed Physical Therapist...Before you do permanent damage to your index finger...I would suggest sticking it in a glass of hot water for about 5-10 minutes...follow that with some strenuous exercises like doing 50 reps of picking your nose, scratching you arse/nads(your choice), and then finally, when your boss calls...press and hold down the 5 key on your phone for 10 seconds...everytime he tries to speak for at least 3 minutes.(just kidding)

Bill

Hope you have a great week! Don't work too hard!LOL

Jeff
    Jeff, I had the number one website on Google for my area of expertize. Now I cannot hardly find it. I have to figure out what went wrong....because of that I have nothing going on so far for this week. I have to work on it. Google is so damn flippiant. I am so pissed that I cannot see straight, but I will get it worked out. I appreciate your support and you are a true American!

Guru
    07-27-2009, 12:44 AM #5
    Sean

BTW- if you begin experiencing any pain in your index finger from repeatingly pushing the F5 key...always remember...you have 9 other fingers to choose from?

I'll send you and invoice in a PM!LOL
    For the suggestion of a couple of Alleve for a day, you could probably scalp Sean for at least another $50.

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 12:52 AM #6
    Bill

I recommend Advil(more expensive than ibuprofen)instead of Aleve...you can take 4 Advil every 4-6 hours...helps drive up the cost of healthcare...BTW we use the word "clip"...I could "clip" Sean for another $50! Just doing my part! hahahahaha
    Last edited by just sirius; 07-27-2009 at 12:53 AM. Reason: F'd up

Guru
    07-27-2009, 12:56 AM #7
    LMAO...We all know how to pump it!

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 12:58 AM #8
    Bill

I really think that the cash for clunkers program will add another .5-1.0M OEM sales to bring the run rate to 10.5-11M combine that with the CPO market...I think that SiriusXM can actually figure closer to 11.5M as their run rate...I beleive that they are poised to explode to PFCF in 1st qtr 2010!

Friend is a Finance guy with a large local Toyota dealer. he told me that their sales are trending up...still down from last year...but July has been pretty good for them!

Mentor
    07-27-2009, 01:00 AM #9
    Busy day tomorrow. Try to catch you in the PM tomorrow!

have a great day tomorrow!

jeff

Guru
    07-27-2009, 01:18 AM #10
    Bill

I really think that the cash for clunkers program will add another .5-1.0M OEM sales to bring the run rate to 10.5-11M combine that with the CPO market...I think that SiriusXM can actually figure closer to 11.5M as their run rate...I beleive that they are poised to explode to PFCF in 1st qtr 2010!

Friend is a Finance guy with a large local Toyota dealer. he told me that their sales are trending up...still down from last year...but July has been pretty good for them!
    I personally am on a hold with news...............

Page 1 of 77 1231151 ...