Page 46 of 77 ... 36444546474856 ...
    07-31-2009, 12:26 AM #451
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    I have been monitoring AMNE for a while now and Feel it is a big fat Green Light.

They took off yesterday with a 50% increase and I expect them to do the same on Friday. This might be another buy on rumor / sell on news...

They will do a 5 for 1 forward split in a few days... and here is there current PR:

NEW HAVEN, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 07/30/09 -- American Green Group, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AMNE) (www.americangreegroup.com) announces it has a signed a licensing deal with Ecosafe Insulation of Florida, LLC (ECOFL) to market "Infinite R," in the State of Florida. AMNE would also like to remind shareholders Friday is the shareholder of record date as issued by FINRA for the 5 for 1 forward split. In order to receive the dividend, you must be a shareholder of record on the close of that day.

AMNE has granted ECOFL licenses in 5 of Florida's biggest counties to market Ecosafe Foam and felt it was a natural fit for ECOFL to market Infinite R at the same time. ECOFL has retained a local law firm to assist the company in getting the State of FL to recognize Infinite R as a standard building product. Miami-Dade County has the most stringent building codes in the Country. Once Infinite R is recognized as a standard in the building industry in FL, other States will accept Infinite R as a new building material. FL received $137 million in weatherization funds from the stimulus program. The law firm retained by ECOFL is assisting ECOFL in tapping into those funds as well as other grants it may receive for helping to create jobs in the State of FL.

ECOFL will become a manufacture of the Infinite R so it can distribute the product easily throughout the state. With the help of AMNE, they are actively seeking machinery to purchase and setup a facility.

ECOFL has ordered a Sprinter truck from AMNE which is being outfitted with spray gear for the Ecosafe Foam and is expected to be delivered by mid August. ECOFL has retained a local PR company to help launch both products after the truck arrives with a media event scheduled which will feature a demonstration of both products to help launch both products in FL.

About Infinite R

Infinite R controls the temperature differential across the R-value. If the temperature difference can be kept low then the heat flow across any R-value is also kept low. If the temperature difference, sometimes referred to as Delta T, equals zero then zero heat flow occurs. Using this new patented technology, zero heat flow conditions have been witnessed even when large temperature differentials existed between the two spaces.
    stock m its all good news and recently I have been bored with it for obvious reasons ..I want to stay in the game ..they are franchising slowly from east coast to west coast and it really is an exciting thing for the building industry...I just thought more behl shrs would further the cause...I am first a carpenter like Tony and understand what they have to offer...its going to be a screamer just not sure about the timing??

07-31-2009, 12:36 AM #452

Amne

For those interested...I was told by a guy I highly respect for penny advice (bigred and Terry from bullrally) that thier exit strategy for ANME was to sell within 1-2 days of the forward split. I personally dont own any and havent been following it closely since my buy order never filled back in may when they first announced the forward split, but it sounded like they were just waiting for the forward split then selling quickly before the price tanked due to dilution

Guru
    07-31-2009, 12:36 AM #453
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Since we are talking about it. BCLE

I agree... the small float was just an added bonus when I bought into this one.

PLus all the other factors we have already covered in previous posts.

I agree with Bassmaster that this is just a sleeper ready to awaken... and when it does... BOOM! We will move fast and furious.

I don't really think about it too much. When I see the green lights go on and this they takes off (Maybe after August) then we can all toast our Whiskeys together.
    That would be the ultimate, Mag.....a convention of sub-penny stock money makers...

Geez, Ray, looking in retrospect...we delved into pennies half-assed blind from the NYSE and NASDAQ's.....it was a brutal adjustment, but look at what is going on today. The major markets are boring and have so little leverage. The key word is "Leverage". The risk is high with pennies, so you have to seek out small floats with a company that has a viable product.

We used to buy the boats religiously. OCNF, FREE, SBLK, EGLE, DRYS, etc.. I still love the boats but they are not acting like before. Until they straighten themselves out I am staying away from them. God knows that I love them.

I am not convinced that the DOW and the NASDAQ is a cured thing yet, but that is just me. Something is going to have to shake with this health-care issue and cap and trade, not to mention the economy and the polls. I feel safer in pennies right now.

Guru
    07-31-2009, 12:40 AM #454
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    stock m its all good news and recently I have been bored with it for obvious reasons ..I want to stay in the game ..they are franchising slowly from east coast to west coast and it really is an exciting thing for the building industry...I just thought more behl shrs would further the cause...I am first a carpenter like Tony and understand what they have to offer...its going to be a screamer just not sure about the timing??
    I thought that stock would be blistering hot by now. It makes so much sense...It might be a keeper..I don't understand the hold up on it.

Guru
    07-31-2009, 12:42 AM #455
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    For those interested...I was told by a guy I highly respect for penny advice (bigred and Terry from bullrally) that thier exit strategy for ANME was to sell within 1-2 days of the forward split. I personally dont own any and havent been following it closely since my buy order never filled back in may when they first announced the forward split, but it sounded like they were just waiting for the forward split then selling quickly before the price tanked due to dilution
    Big Red and Terry are right on dudes. They are both very successful, so I would give them a listen to.

07-31-2009, 12:55 AM #456
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    stang you are right on...!! but I might get sea sick on this ride ...
    I will sit on it thanks ....

Guru
    07-31-2009, 12:56 AM #457
    Terry likes to play bounces...he is a gutsy devil. He buys into BK stocks as they go BK and takes profit off of the bounce. He is a Mormon and has 14 kids? Nothing being said about the Mormons. He makes a fortune and supports all of them with penny stocks. He is an incredible guy.

Big Red is a guy paying off tons of debt after his mother's death and HAS to make money every month to stay even. He is smart....so take it from there...

Guru
    07-31-2009, 01:01 AM #458
    for any1 still holding ifsl i doubled my position today at 026 might throw in some more if it falls some. looks like a winner to me, check it out only problem i see is float is up there a bit, but ive heard there are rumors of a buyback i forgot where i saw it is this even remotely true?

http://pinksheets.com/pink/quote/quo...l=ifsl#getNews

Guru
    07-31-2009, 01:05 AM #459
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    for any1 still holding ifsl i doubled my position today at 026 might throw in some more if it falls some. looks like a winner to me, check it out only problem i see is float is up there a bit, but ive heard there are rumors of a buyback i forgot where i saw it is this even remotely true?

http://pinksheets.com/pink/quote/quo...l=ifsl#getNews
    I don't have a link at hand Tripps, but they are slowly buying back so they don't wreck the stock price or upset stockholders. That is just what I have heard.

07-31-2009, 01:09 AM #460
    Bill do you ever talk to them anymore? I have terry's email and emailed him several weeks ago, he emailed me back...but they quit posting at bullrally a couple months ago due to the idiot posters and clones, do you know where they post regularly now?

Page 46 of 77 ... 36444546474856 ...