Page 52 of 77 ... 242505152535462 ...
    Guru
    07-31-2009, 01:11 PM #511
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    How about Encore Energy Systems (ENCS). I picked up 3m awhile back on an impulse buy, thought I saw someone on here mention it for a brief moment. I bought it as a flip play and have had a GTC order at .0002 for over a week, but the volume is not there.

They have revenues in the millions, but the stock has been dead in the water.

Some folks on Ihub think its a scam and dont think highly of the CEO of the company.

heres it last PR on revenues....

Encore Energy Systems Announces 2009 2nd Quarter Results With OTC Disclosure Service With $3,090,110 YTD Revenue 11:27 AM ET 7/16/09 | Market Wire
    RELATED QUOTES

12:37 PM ET 7/31/09
    Symbol Last % Chg
    ENCS 0.0001 0.00%
    Real time quote.

Encore Energy Systems (PINKSHEETS: ENCS) announced today it filed its 2009 2nd Quarter Reports with the OTC Disclosure Service to provide continuing disclosure and transparency to investors. The Company will continue making regular public filings as part of its regular disclosure policies to reach full current information status.

The filings may be accessed at:

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote...sp?symbol=ENCS

In anticipation of explosive demand the Company continues targeting distressed biodiesel asset purchases and biofuel production and distribution agreements.

The company has soon to be announced programs in Combined Heat and Power (CHP) and in the emerging energy-saving technology sectors.

The Company will timely release updates on:

View data
    -- Guidance on new acquisitions potentially adding $5-$10 million in
    gross revenues
    -- New international distribution agreements
    -- Biodiesel production and power generation initiatives with green fuels
    and emissions free systems
    -- Multi-Fuel Power co-generation technology and related systems with
    emissions control technology
    -- Continuing acquisition of biodiesel facilities and joint-ventures with
    biodiesel production plants
    -- Solar energy technology and related product lines

-- Guidance on new acquisitions potentially adding $5-$10 million in gross revenues -- New international distribution agreements -- Biodiesel production and power generation initiatives with green fuels and emissions free systems -- Multi-Fuel Power co-generation technology and related systems with emissions control technology -- Continuing acquisition of biodiesel facilities and joint-ventures with biodiesel production plants -- Solar energy technology and related product lines

About Encore Energy

ENCS is an international aggregator bio-diesel reactor technology, fuel distribution, production systems and fuel production facilities. The Company also maintains initiatives in alternative fuels and biofuel power generation.

The Company also owns the patents for the use of grey-water, and domestic water in heat exchanger systems. They also provide all forms of conventional geothermal heat exchange systems. See our video at http://www.encoreenergyinc.com. The Company licenses its patented technology to other energy-related businesses
    It is kind of a dead fish at the present time volume-wise. The information sounds good. I would have to poke it with a stick to see if it will move....I will do more DD on it...thanks Andy!

Guru
    07-31-2009, 01:13 PM #512
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Hi all,

Just woke up, had to get some real sleep. If Ray is still sleeping, he's gonna s&!t today.

Sean, I just handed in a cover letter today, but it was actually to my current boss. I have to read/write those things all the time. I think I have some links of examples too, I can always help you if you want, just pm me. One thing I noticed when I was young and looking for jobs, that I got interviews for all the ones that were slightly out of my league, and rarely any that I actually fit the description to. So always take the time to apply a little upward each time you are looking for a job, along with ones that will take you straight across.
    Good Morning! I am glad to hear that you got some sleep for a change. BEHL is the only one doing anything, other than EVFL with really high volume. I am looking for some .0001 stocks, lol.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 01:16 PM #513
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    How about Encore Energy Systems (ENCS). I picked up 3m awhile back on an impulse buy, thought I saw someone on here mention it for a brief moment. I bought it as a flip play and have had a GTC order at .0002 for over a week, but the volume is not there.

They have revenues in the millions, but the stock has been dead in the water.

Some folks on Ihub think its a scam and dont think highly of the CEO of the company.

heres it last PR on revenues....

Encore Energy Systems Announces 2009 2nd Quarter Results With OTC Disclosure Service With $3,090,110 YTD Revenue 11:27 AM ET 7/16/09 | Market Wire
    RELATED QUOTES

12:37 PM ET 7/31/09
    Symbol Last % Chg
    ENCS 0.0001 0.00%
    Real time quote.

Encore Energy Systems (PINKSHEETS: ENCS) announced today it filed its 2009 2nd Quarter Reports with the OTC Disclosure Service to provide continuing disclosure and transparency to investors. The Company will continue making regular public filings as part of its regular disclosure policies to reach full current information status.

The filings may be accessed at:

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote...sp?symbol=ENCS

In anticipation of explosive demand the Company continues targeting distressed biodiesel asset purchases and biofuel production and distribution agreements.

The company has soon to be announced programs in Combined Heat and Power (CHP) and in the emerging energy-saving technology sectors.

The Company will timely release updates on:

View data
    -- Guidance on new acquisitions potentially adding $5-$10 million in
    gross revenues
    -- New international distribution agreements
    -- Biodiesel production and power generation initiatives with green fuels
    and emissions free systems
    -- Multi-Fuel Power co-generation technology and related systems with
    emissions control technology
    -- Continuing acquisition of biodiesel facilities and joint-ventures with
    biodiesel production plants
    -- Solar energy technology and related product lines

-- Guidance on new acquisitions potentially adding $5-$10 million in gross revenues -- New international distribution agreements -- Biodiesel production and power generation initiatives with green fuels and emissions free systems -- Multi-Fuel Power co-generation technology and related systems with emissions control technology -- Continuing acquisition of biodiesel facilities and joint-ventures with biodiesel production plants -- Solar energy technology and related product lines

About Encore Energy

ENCS is an international aggregator bio-diesel reactor technology, fuel distribution, production systems and fuel production facilities. The Company also maintains initiatives in alternative fuels and biofuel power generation.

The Company also owns the patents for the use of grey-water, and domestic water in heat exchanger systems. They also provide all forms of conventional geothermal heat exchange systems. See our video at http://www.encoreenergyinc.com. The Company licenses its patented technology to other energy-related businesses
    Here's my DD on it....

So far, BCLE and BEHL have the most convincing buildings.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 07-31-2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: fix the links

Guru
    07-31-2009, 01:19 PM #514
    looks like an old hotel

Guru
    07-31-2009, 01:21 PM #515
    I have tears in my eyes! I can't quit laughing......

OMG......

That is quite the nice sign they have up there too! And a car parked over a hole in the parking lot.

Not to mention in the first picture it looks like there is an old closed down gas station.
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-31-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 01:25 PM #516
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Good Morning! I am glad to hear that you got some sleep for a change. BEHL is the only one doing anything, other than EVFL with really high volume. I am looking for some .0001 stocks, lol.
    Hahaha - I've been trying to get a little more EVFL for about 3 days now, but keep forgetting to set it up GTC.

I saw that BEHL, I'm closed to 2X even though I yanked out my original - remember when I bought it on accident before the previous breakout, that was a sign. I remember liking its website/story more than the others, I supposed I shouldn't be so TA oriented. I had the breakout right afterward, but slept thru that chance too - must be punishment. At least I finally got in.

I didn't set an alarm because I decided to cool it with the options and get some sleep. I need to vamp up that thread. The neat thing with the options is the leverage too (but you get one chance if you swing trade them on being right or wrong - however, if you are diligent about cutting out quickly when you pick wrong, I think it could be a great way to trade), and the opportunities are there all the time, so you can leave it alone when you're beat.

07-31-2009, 01:26 PM #517
    has anyone bought any mglg today??? I've had an order in @.0007 for 3 hours now and nothing???

07-31-2009, 01:30 PM #518
    lol are those buildings real companies? i've never seen any business look that bad lol

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 01:31 PM #519
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I have tears in my eyes! I can't quit laughing......

OMG......
    I better not show you EVFL then, hahaha - but, like I said, I researched their gas station, and its a winner. They build some more, and I think it'll work out. I wish they would move to CA though, since we are all whacko's, alternative fuels are pretty popular. I have a big gas station down the street that has all flavors. Also, my friend in berkeley converted her car to biodiesel, a vw bug, and she gets the oil from a sushi restaurant, filters it herself. We always see if we can smell tempura in her tailpipe.

Wasn't BEHL looking to write a DOE proposal?

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 01:35 PM #520
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    lol are those buildings real companies? i've never seen any business look that bad lol
    The CEO's dog looks like he's waiting for the CEO to come out - he's on the right in the black pickup.