Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    Addict
    08-05-2009, 10:25 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Once again dumass this is what YOU said.

" That is why the majority of Fox viewers STILL believe that Sadam Hussein was responsible for 9/11. Right wing nut job TV is sure to teach you anything but the truth."

I know because you are a dumbfock you may not get what you said after you wrote it YOURSELF. So read it again.

" That is why the majority of Fox viewers STILL believe that Sadam Hussein was responsible for 9/11. Right wing nut job TV is sure to teach you anything but the truth."

What is your malfunction can you not even understand your own words.
    I know that is what i just said about the bet. You said less than 2% of Fox viewers still believed that Sadamm Hussein was involved in 9/11 and I said the majority of Fox viewers still believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11. What didnt you get?

I made it easy for you because we both know that even as little as 2 years ago a majority of Fox viewers were wrong on the facts about Saddam Husseins involvement. You did read the studies i presented on Fox viewers ri and their lack of knowledge even relative to Rush's viewers?

Guru
    08-06-2009, 01:23 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    I know that is what i just said about the bet. You said less than 2% of Fox viewers still believed that Sadamm Hussein was involved in 9/11 and I said the majority of Fox viewers still believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11. What didnt you get?

Are you that focked up that you dont even get what you just wrote. Here I will put up the whole thing again;

repost

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker
    So ignorant putz you have actually agreed to a bet? Finally! Even if its not the one i originally asked for.

You say that less than 2% of Fox viewers believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11. i quess there are still a majority of Fox viewers still believe it. We find the most recent polls we can find alright?

Once again dumass this is what YOU said.

I know because you are a dumbfock you may not get what you said after you wrote it YOURSELF. So read it again.

What is your malfunction can you not even understand your own words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That post was a direct response to what YOU JUST SAID;

"Finally! Even if its not the one i originally asked for."

I put that up to show you it was what you originally asked for, you twit. God you are the dumbest fock I have ever seen, is it any wonder why you are so confused.

Addict
    08-06-2009, 01:35 PM #43
    We are in agreement. I said the majority of Fox viewers still believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11. You said less than 2% believe that.

I am going to try to find the most recent poll i can so i can prove the high % misperception of Fox viewers. It will demonstrate that Fox news cant possibly be an "honest" news source based on the misperception of their viewers.

Do i need to keep providing surveys and polls to prove my point or will you just simply say they are all wrong?

Addict
    08-06-2009, 01:39 PM #44
    Hey dumbass I doubt even 2% of Rush fans think that Saddam had anything to do with 911, Muchless FOX fans. You get things confused, what people that watch FOX believe is that Saddam has helped terrorist IN GENERAL, DO YOU DENIE THIS? I for one am glad he is gone in this day and age because anyone crazy enough to still hinder inspectors with 200,000 US troops on his boarder is crazy enough to do anything when left to his own devises. DO YOU DENIE THIS?

As for Obama and the things that have been overlooked and just been blantently left out, I am not to sure about that. As an example who was it that reported that Obama blantently lied about the 2 things I brought up before, not any of the other news servises. It wasn't until conservate radio shows talked about it that it was even given the smallest mention (and most just did not even report it). Hannity talked about Rev. Wright a full year before even the first mention of that man came to the forefront in the other news outlets. So let me get this striaght in your mind what the GOP spent on Palins outfits was more important then the future president of the United States going to a rasicist American hating reverand for the past 20 years. A MAN, OBAMA HIMSELF SAID WAS HIS MENTOR. You know what a mentor is, dont you? How many news outlets have brought up Obamas own words from 2006 senate run, and in the run for president, when he said himself what he wants is a SINGLE PAYER PLAN. Never heard that before have you, Rush just replayed it yesterday. So was it the original certificate or just a copy that was used, I personally dont know. I do know if it was a copy, then I dont think there is any harm in checking out the original.

People who try that arguement of trying to lumb someone in a group like that are usually at there last resort. They do it because they are trying to make the other person look to be a nut when they cant come up with a logical answer to the questions that where posed. They are the true nutjobs and their only answer is to try and make someone out to be even crazier then themselves.

As for McCain, and Bush I am sure if the same questions were brought up, not only would they just to the simple thing and just show it, but you would have every news agency demanding it.
    Look at the top of your statement . There is your 2% claim. Back it up please.

Guru
    08-06-2009, 01:46 PM #45
    We are in agreement. I said the majority of Fox viewers still believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11. You said less than 2% believe that.

I am going to try to find the most recent poll i can so i can prove the high % misperception of Fox viewers. It will demonstrate that Fox news cant possibly be an "honest" news source based on the misperception of their viewers.

Do i need to keep providing surveys and polls to prove my point or will you just simply say they are all wrong?

You haven't given one survey on FOX news that has proven to be true yet. I proved that by your unwillingness to answer 2 simple questions.

By the way, I am setting you up on that one, I am waiting for you to denie both of them, and you know it, that is why you wont answer it because as soon as you say there were chemical warhead artillery shells found in Iraq you are scewed along with your survey.

Guru
    08-06-2009, 01:52 PM #46
    Look at the top of your statement . There is your 2% claim. Back it up please.

When did I back away from that claim. Dont try to confuse people here, you were the only one trying to back away from what you said not me. The only thing I said is I was not going to use a poll from 2 years or more ago when you had said STILL (in caps by the way). That is a reasonably and logical response when you are going to say STILL.

Addict
    08-06-2009, 01:57 PM #47
    So we have now established that you wont accept ANY established poll as proof of anything. Yikes.

You said i didnt know it and now you say i do know it. LOL.

Addict
    08-06-2009, 02:00 PM #48
    When did I back away from that claim. Dont try to confuse people here, you were the only one trying to back away from what you said not me. The only thing I said is I was not going to use a poll from 2 years or more ago when you had said STILL (in caps by the way). That is a reasonably and logical response when you are going to say STILL.
    LOL. So you are going to prove your 2% and I am going to try to prove my
    51%.

Got your poll ready?

Guru
    08-06-2009, 02:35 PM #49
    So we have now established that you wont accept ANY established poll as proof of anything. Yikes.

You said i didnt know it and now you say i do know it. LOL.

What I am asking for is what any resonable common sense person would ask for, you said STILL. It is only reasonable to expect a survey at most a few months old. If you are talking about giving me a survey like the one in the other thread where I have proved it to be wrong then that is not a survey I or anyone would take. You will not even answer 2 simple question with ether a yes or no because even you know if you lie I will give the link to it and make you look like a jackass. Or if you tell the truth it proves the survey to be false ether way the survey will be proven to be false.

Here is another simple question is a chemical weapon considered a weapon of mass destruction?

Guru
    08-06-2009, 02:36 PM #50
    LOL. So you are going to prove your 2% and I am going to try to prove my
    51%.

Got your poll ready?

I am not the one trying to make a bunch of stupid bets, that would be you.

P.S. Could you try to collect your thoughts before you respond to my one post with 2 or 3 of your own. You only need one.
    Last edited by john; 08-06-2009 at 02:38 PM.

Page 5 of 5 ... 345