Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Guru
    08-04-2009, 10:20 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    " Fox is the best place to get the most honest news"
    I rest my case.
    I dont own a TV so i dont watch any of that entertainment news.

That is why the majority of Fox viewers STILL believe that Sadam Hussein was responsible for 9/11. Right wing nut job TV is sure to teach you anything but the truth.

I will say it for the last time. The birth certificate has been verified. You know what verified means? Believe whatever you want in the name of evenhandedness. You are still a member of the flat earth society and i dont want to waste my time proving the earth is round. One day in the future you might understand that Obama's citizenship has been looked into by reputable investigators and proven. There is no reason to think otherwise except in your universe. Even Karl Rove is acknowledging with great pain that the Obama Kenyan birth certificate is "probably a forgery" This is quite funny stuff.

Just curious if you have seen John McCain's birth certificate or Bush's for that matter? Ignorant putz John.

Hey dumbass I doubt even 2% of Rush fans think that Saddam had anything to do with 911, Muchless FOX fans. You get things confused, what people that watch FOX believe is that Saddam has helped terrorist IN GENERAL, DO YOU DENIE THIS? I for one am glad he is gone in this day and age because anyone crazy enough to still hinder inspectors with 200,000 US troops on his boarder is crazy enough to do anything when left to his own devises. DO YOU DENIE THIS?

As for Obama and the things that have been overlooked and just been blantently left out, I am not to sure about that. As an example who was it that reported that Obama blantently lied about the 2 things I brought up before, not any of the other news servises. It wasn't until conservate radio shows talked about it that it was even given the smallest mention (and most just did not even report it). Hannity talked about Rev. Wright a full year before even the first mention of that man came to the forefront in the other news outlets. So let me get this striaght in your mind what the GOP spent on Palins outfits was more important then the future president of the United States going to a rasicist American hating reverand for the past 20 years. A MAN, OBAMA HIMSELF SAID WAS HIS MENTOR. You know what a mentor is, dont you? How many news outlets have brought up Obamas own words from 2006 senate run, and in the run for president, when he said himself what he wants is a SINGLE PAYER PLAN. Never heard that before have you, Rush just replayed it yesterday. So was it the original certificate or just a copy that was used, I personally dont know. I do know if it was a copy, then I dont think there is any harm in checking out the original.

People who try that arguement of trying to lumb someone in a group like that are usually at there last resort. They do it because they are trying to make the other person look to be a nut when they cant come up with a logical answer to the questions that where posed. They are the true nutjobs and their only answer is to try and make someone out to be even crazier then themselves.

As for McCain, and Bush I am sure if the same questions were brought up, not only would they just to the simple thing and just show it, but you would have every news agency demanding it.

Addict
    08-04-2009, 11:10 AM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hey dumbass I doubt even 2% of Rush fans think that Saddam had anything to do with 911, Muchless FOX fans. You get things confused, what people that watch FOX believe is that Saddam has helped terrorist IN GENERAL, DO YOU DENIE THIS? I for one am glad he is gone in this day and age because anyone crazy enough to still hinder inspectors with 200,000 US troops on his boarder is crazy enough to do anything when left to his own devises. DO YOU DENIE THIS?

As for Obama and the things that have been overlooked and just been blantently left out, I am not to sure about that. As an example who was it that reported that Obama blantently lied about the 2 things I brought up before, not any of the other news servises. It wasn't until conservate radio shows talked about it that it was even given the smallest mention (and most just did not even report it). Hannity talked about Rev. Wright a full year before even the first mention of that man came to the forefront in the other news outlets. So let me get this striaght in your mind what the GOP spent on Palins outfits was more important then the future president of the United States going to a rasicist American hating reverand for the past 20 years. A MAN, OBAMA HIMSELF SAID WAS HIS MENTOR. You know what a mentor is, dont you? How many news outlets have brought up Obamas own words from 2006 senate run, and in the run for president, when he said himself what he wants is a SINGLE PAYER PLAN. Never heard that before have you, Rush just replayed it yesterday. So was it the original certificate or just a copy that was used, I personally dont know. I do know if it was a copy, then I dont think there is any harm in checking out the original.

People who try that arguement of trying to lumb someone in a group like that are usually at there last resort. They do it because they are trying to make the other person look to be a nut when they cant come up with a logical answer to the questions that where posed. They are the true nutjobs and their only answer is to try and make someone out to be even crazier then themselves.

As for McCain, and Bush I am sure if the same questions were brought up, not only would they just to the simple thing and just show it, but you would have every news agency demanding it.
    HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET ON THE % OF FOX NEWS VIEWERS BELIEVING THAT SADDAM WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN 9/11? NOT THAT
    HE HELPS TERRORISM IN GENERAL.

WILL YOU AGREE TO SHUT UP IF I PROVE YOU WRONG?
    LAST TIME I TRIED TO BET YOU YOU CHICKENED OUT. COME ON SHOW UP OR CLOSE YOU PUTZ MOUTH.

What i deny is that it was a good idea to invade Iraq. The cost has not been
    worth it in my opinion. Any dumbshit knows that Saddam was an evil guy.

Putz Obama is a US citizen and its been proven over and over and over again. Just because you hate him doesnt give you the right to lie and coverup for crazy insane batshit behavoir. Even Ann Coulter says so. LOL.

Guru
    08-04-2009, 11:21 AM #33
    i affectionately call you an ignorant putz cause you wouldnt ever stop with the dumbshits when i asked you to in order to have a more civil conversation.

There are different forms of regulation. The regulation in the article i posted clearly shows that mortgage reform was blocked by the Republicans and Bush. That is all i ever said. i asked you to point out an innacuracy and you
    you havent. Obviously Democrats were supporters of fanny and freddie. That was part of the problem but not the main part of the problem. Even Ben Stein a staunch Republican acknowledges that. Derivatives trading was a big part of the financial collapse. Bush pushing home ownership as the CENTERPIECE of his presidency was a part of it. The Republicans opposing regulation (fought against real teeth for the SEC) of Wall St was a part of it.
    And certainly as the article i posted in response to your half truths (which is
    so far without any refutation from you of its accuracy) demonstrates that
    Bush and the Republicans resisted regulation of the mortgage industry when people were warning of future problems.
    So once again for the putz man. There is blame to go around and it is not as simple as you try to make it out to be. However Conservative Republicans deserve most of the blame for the mess we are in now, and that is why they were punished in the elections of 2006 and 2008. Now its Obama's turn to try to dig us out of this mess and voters will decide in 2010 and 2012 how responsible for the mess we will inevitably still face in 2010 and whether or not he has done a good job of fixing it.

Yes there are different forms and I gave you 4 articles where the republicans and Bush tried to get more regulation on Fanny and Freddy to stop what just caused the bank collapse. You article trys to make a jump and say it was lobbiest that was the reason it was stopped. I brought you back to reality by showing you it was not the republicans that were getting all the money it was the democrats. So one has to ask a common sense question how the hell can lobbiest be the reason when most of the money was going to democrats. YOU CANT READ ANYTHING INTO A VEDIO, and when you see every democrat saying Fanny and Freddy are doing a great job and there is no need for more regulation on them, it is beyond belief to take that any other way.

You really suck as a debater, I have already told you about Ben Stein and that he is just one person. Now I will crush you, and show you why you suck as a debater. If you think he is so correct then why did you vote for Obama. if he is the end all be all, then he also told you that Obama was terrible for this economy and his policies would be bad for the United States. You see dumbass you cant pigen hole that one statement lift it up to be the end all be all as you have done and then pull back from everything else he believes.

As for Bush ONCE AGAIN I already told you, Bush was not saying that everyone deserves a home weather they could afford it or not but that they should be able to afford a home. You get confused easy so it is no wonder you are confused now. There is a difference between wanting people to have a home no matter if they can afford it or not (the democrat plan) and getting people up to the level of wealth where they can finance it (the Bush plan).

As for reform on the SEC there you have a point the republicans where not for it you are correct, I never said they were. That is the problem with you and idiots like yourself you dont see the difference. You try to lumb all regulation into one pile. Republicans are responsible for ENRON there is no doubt about that, democrats are responsible for the banking collapse there is no doubt about that.

Once again the article you posted is the one that has half truths. It trys to make unreasonible and illogical jumps that are not supported. Once again when all the lobbiest money is going to the democrats only a moron would believe that lobbiest were the reason for the republicans. I mean you could say by default it was a reason because in the end the democrats did put enough pressure on the republicans that it made it impossible for them to get the bill through. That maybe where you are getting confused.

Finally the republicans lost because they became to much like the democrats. The Medicade bill was the beginning of their downfall. They spent just like the democrats and that is what brought them down. As for the economy, the banking collapse was the main reason for the economy being were it is and that you have the democrats to blame for. Now would there have been a recession most likely they come in cycles but for the banking collapse it would have nowhere as bad as it was and nowhere close to what it is today.

Once again I love how you skip over answering things and then try to use them again later (god you suck debatting). So I will ask the question again. HOW DID THE TAX CUTS CAUSE THIS RECESSION.

Guru
    08-04-2009, 11:53 AM #34
    HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET ON THE % OF FOX NEWS VIEWERS BELIEVING THAT SADDAM WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN 9/11? NOT THAT
    HE HELPS TERRORISM IN GENERAL.

WILL YOU AGREE TO SHUT UP IF I PROVE YOU WRONG?
    LAST TIME I TRIED TO BET YOU YOU CHICKENED OUT. COME ON SHOW UP OR CLOSE YOU PUTZ MOUTH.

What i deny is that it was a good idea to invade Iraq. The cost has not been
    worth it in my opinion. Any dumbshit knows that Saddam was an evil guy.

Putz Obama is a US citizen and its been proven over and over and over again. Just because you hate him doesnt give you the right to lie and coverup for crazy insane batshit behavoir. Even Ann Coulter says so. LOL.

I am not talking about a poll that was done 2 or more years ago and sure you said the majority that means 51% or more.

On this I will also say I'll bet that about the same % of CNN and MSNBC viewers say Bush had something to do with 911.

Well going from the intelligence that was given then I would disagree, knowing what we know now I have mixed feelings about. There are things and reasons for war that you and I have no clue about.

I also have to ask did you think it was a good idea to get involved in Africa or DAR4. Why did we get into that mess?

Finally and over and over again I did not say he was not. I am just telling you how this issue could be set to rest once and for all. Show the original, My god they have gotten to see the Torra and taken pieces of that for carbon dating. I know you people think Obama is the second coming and all but if they can do that with the Torra, then letting people check the original certificate should not be that hard.
    Last edited by john; 08-04-2009 at 11:55 AM.

Addict
    08-04-2009, 11:56 AM #35
    JOHN STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO TAKE ME UP ON THE BET.

I asked you for the other 3 people who you said disagreed with Ben Stein.
    I am still waiting.
    I mention Ben Stein because he is a staunch Republican who acknowledged what his friends in Wall st. told him about the causes for the financial collapse
    not because i like his political prescriptions. And you think you are a great
    debater? One has nothing to do with the other. Take a logic 101 course please.

The article says that Bush and the Republicans bowed to the Mortgage lobbyist pressure. Can you not acknowledge that the Mortgage industry has given lots of money to the Republicans and has always fought regulating their industry?
    I will dig up some more facts when i have some time. I asked you to prove anything in that article false and you havent so far. I can easily get you more proof if you really need but i am starting to think that even if i showed you some more you will you just deny it anyway.

I am not confused about Bush. His philosophy was to push home ownership HARD. Everyone wants to believe in the American dream and home ownership. No one likes to be left out. He contributed to a psychology about home ownership that i think was ultimately destructive. He contributed to the bubble as did his Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan who know acknowledges that he never believed there was going to be a housing bubble. The combination of low interest rates and promotion from the top of house ownership all contributed to the excesses of the past years. It was also slimy mortgage people who pushed bad mortgages on people and folks who bought houses they shouldnt ever have owned. Its all part of the mix. Not just fannie and freddie that people like you want to blame all the worlds problems on. As i said it was complex and many elements that made up the bad stew in housing. Throw in complex derivative trading and corruption and no regulation or enforcement of regulation and it was a time bomb waiting to go off.

So "all lobbyist money was going to Democrats". Very funny John. Good try.
    When i get the chance i am going to get you some statistics on Mortgage lobbyist money and Republicans. Republicans have always been against regulation in the name of the free market. Industry lobbyists whether it is in, etc the inusrance industry or the pharamaceutical industry have always backed Republicans. its a well known fact that Republicans oppose regulation of all kinds.

Who wanted to regulate complex derivative trading? Republicans or Democrats? It was the Democrats and the Republicans opposed it.
    Who is trying to now to fight the new regulation ideas that Democrats are trying to put in place to try to prevent what happened from happening again.
    You got it. Republicans. Thats the pattern that one sees over and over again.

Addict
    08-04-2009, 12:25 PM #36
    "Hey dumbass i doubt that even 2% of Rush fans ( i didnt even mention Rush but i will make a bet on that one as well. Ready to bet? lol.) think Saddam had anything to do with 9/11, MUCH LESS FOX FANS".

NOW you say " I am not talking about a poll done 2 or more years ago (2 years was long after the myth was put to rest surely FOX NEWS the 'most honest news' would have straightened their audience out by then.lol) and
    SURE YOU SAID THE MAJORITY WHICH MEANS 51% OR MORE"
    You sound like you might be backing away from original denial. huh? There is a big difference between 2% and 51% huh? So since you followed your
    normal pattern and started with bluster and then climbed down from your high horse i will be a man and take you up on your bet putz

YOU ALWAYS LOVE TO TRY TO CHANGE MY BET. LOL.
    YOU SAID INITIALLY NOT EVEN 2% OF RUSH'S VIEWERS BELIEVE THAT
    SADDAM HUSSEIN HAD A DIRECT ROLE IN 9/11. Now you seem to be backing away from your denial of a majority on FOX believing in that lie.

Yes a majority is 51% and the fact that you seem to acknowledge that 51% of Fox viewers 2 Years ago might have believed that lie proves my point. Why should they have believed a lie? After all since FOX is the most honest news station out there surely they would have corrected any false impressions of their audience. LOL

So since you want to change the bet and i am a mensch and you are a putz
    i will take you up on YOUR bet if i understand it correctly. We will look for the most recent polls of FOX news audience about whether they believe Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11 and we will look at CNN or MSNBC audience polls and see the % of people who believe that George Bush was involved in 9/11. Correct?

Once again the issue of Obama's birth WAS put to rest except in the minds of those crazy right wing nuts. Just like anyone who believed that Bush was involved in 9'11 was a left wing nut. And i never asked Bush to prove it and put the matter to rest unlike some person i know who is a putz. its funny because you now see some Republican leaders trying to change the subject because they understand how ridiculous they are starting to look. Associating with lunatics is to not usually the best strategy for a party struggling to be relevant and somewhat mainstream.

Guru
    08-04-2009, 01:54 PM #37
    JOHN STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO TAKE ME UP ON THE BET.

I asked you for the other 3 people who you said disagreed with Ben Stein.
    I am still waiting.
    I mention Ben Stein because he is a staunch Republican who acknowledged what his friends in Wall st. told him about the causes for the financial collapse
    not because i like his political prescriptions. And you think you are a great
    debater? One has nothing to do with the other. Take a logic 101 course please.

The article says that Bush and the Republicans bowed to the Mortgage lobbyist pressure. Can you not acknowledge that the Mortgage industry has given lots of money to the Republicans and has always fought regulating their industry?
    I will dig up some more facts when i have some time. I asked you to prove anything in that article false and you havent so far. I can easily get you more proof if you really need but i am starting to think that even if i showed you some more you will you just deny it anyway.

I am not confused about Bush. His philosophy was to push home ownership HARD. Everyone wants to believe in the American dream and home ownership. No one likes to be left out. He contributed to a psychology about home ownership that i think was ultimately destructive. He contributed to the bubble as did his Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan who know acknowledges that he never believed there was going to be a housing bubble. The combination of low interest rates and promotion from the top of house ownership all contributed to the excesses of the past years. It was also slimy mortgage people who pushed bad mortgages on people and folks who bought houses they shouldnt ever have owned. Its all part of the mix. Not just fannie and freddie that people like you want to blame all the worlds problems on. As i said it was complex and many elements that made up the bad stew in housing. Throw in complex derivative trading and corruption and no regulation or enforcement of regulation and it was a time bomb waiting to go off.

So "all lobbyist money was going to Democrats". Very funny John. Good try.
    When i get the chance i am going to get you some statistics on Mortgage lobbyist money and Republicans. Republicans have always been against regulation in the name of the free market. Industry lobbyists whether it is in, etc the inusrance industry or the pharamaceutical industry have always backed Republicans. its a well known fact that Republicans oppose regulation of all kinds.

Who wanted to regulate complex derivative trading? Republicans or Democrats? It was the Democrats and the Republicans opposed it.
    Who is trying to now to fight the new regulation ideas that Democrats are trying to put in place to try to prevent what happened from happening again.
    You got it. Republicans. Thats the pattern that one sees over and over again.

What are you that abtuse I already told you I would and then you can take mine also, right.

listen you jackass anyone that watches "Your World With Couvto" knows who I am talking about. Do I know there names, no. Just watch the show and you will see they do it almost everytime. All 4 and Cuvoto have different view points on each subject they talk about. That did not need a reply if you had any common sense.

Your a bafoon anyone that reads your comments knows it. Take for instance when I used Cramer and Buffet, you could not do what I just did to you on them because I do agree with most of their positions they take on the economy. You are so lost when it comes to argueing a point you cant even come to a concise point of view. Your premises are faulty and not supported by simple logic. Take the example you just used if you look at what you used and then what I countered with, you will see I only used the political aspect of it, when it came to the way he thinks on economics. I said if you think Ben is correct then why did you vote for Obama Because he said that Obama would be terrible for the economy. Now unless you like the economy being bad you would not vote for a man that you think will kill it. Hell the man also said that if Obama gets elected we could end up in another depression. Is that what you want, is Ben Stein correct on that, you dumbass.

I have proved it to be false you dumbass. How much more do you want. It is a fact who got most of the money from the lobbiest from the two biggest banks that where at the root of the banking collapse. You are a twit and impossible to see even the most basic of common sense. I asked you to prove that the article you showed is correct and you still have nothing but that article to show for it. Once again that is your proplem you use ONE thing and when it is shown to be lacking in common sense and logic you try to convence yourself by putting the same false article out.

Greenspan, did contribute to the housing bubble, by keeping interest rates so low for to long. He did however warn congress about the need for regulation on Fanny and Freddy. He told them if something wasn't done soon they were going to have a massive problem on their hands. In that same video was Barney Frank and the rest of the democrats defending Fanny and Freddy and inwhich Barney Frank said; The sky is not falling and you are just trying to cause histeria about it which will not help. Once again the CSPAN video doesn't lie dumbshit and anyone that watched FOX saw it. Your problem is your lib news outlets never showed it. Just like your outlets never played the audio from Obama's book where in his own words Obama says; The problem is white mans greed runs a world in need". It makes me wonder how many people would have voted for Obama if they would have heard those words repeated out of his own lips like they did with Palin on all the other news outlets, would have voted for his racist ass.

This is your peoples problem you dont take personal responsiblity for anything. I guess in your world you just sign any paper just put in your face, right. I guess in your world it all seems ok that a 300,000 house that only has a 1,000 a month mortgage seems OK. I'll tell you what I have a some land for you, it is called New York, it could be all yours, I will quick claim it over to you for 300,000 dollars.

I did not say they got all the money before in the first comment about this I showed exactly where most of the money was going, But I should not have said "all" just "most".

But to be clear This is what I said;

"Hey dumbass It was not lobbying that stopped it, it was the pressure that they would look like uncaring people as the democrats always try to do. The proof is that we all know who got most of the money from FAM, and FRM and it was not the republicans. The top three out of 5 where Sen. Dodd (D), Sen. Obama (D), and Congressmen Frank (D). The other 2 where also democrats. 8 of the top 10 where democrats, you dumbass."

Now while it was not all of the money it was dam close to all. Let me ask you if you eat a steak but give the bone to the dog, do you still say you ate all the steak or just most of it.

Just like the democrats get most of the money from the lawers, Thats why they still cant solve one of the problems with the high cost of health care. I will say it again to be clear for your dumbass, are you ready here it comes. I SAID ONE OF THE PROBLEMS, one of, one of, one of. Did you get it, its ONE OF. Now if I make the mistake latter and say the problem with health care you will understand it was a mistake.

Finally you are once again getting things confused the reason republicans apposed any of the bills the democrats put up on this issue of regulation of the banks was,

A) it did not get even close enough to get what is needed.

and

B) the democrats tried to get something else in the bill like card check.

You see that is the kind of crap they pull, so dumbasses like yourself can be pulled into it. Once again the video doesn't lie. Hell two democrat congressmen from the black caucus came onto FOX and apologized after the video was played. They said they were wrong. Then again you missed that because you only get your news from lib outlets.

P.S. Dont ask me for their names because I cant remember theirs ether. Also if you really want this information go find it yourself. I have already seen it and I am not going to waste that much time on it, unless if I pull it up you will finally say boy john you where right the democrats where the cause.

Guru
    08-04-2009, 02:21 PM #38
    "Hey dumbass i doubt that even 2% of Rush fans ( i didnt even mention Rush but i will make a bet on that one as well. Ready to bet? lol.) think Saddam had anything to do with 9/11, MUCH LESS FOX FANS".

NOW you say " I am not talking about a poll done 2 or more years ago (2 years was long after the myth was put to rest surely FOX NEWS the 'most honest news' would have straightened their audience out by then.lol) and
    SURE YOU SAID THE MAJORITY WHICH MEANS 51% OR MORE"
    You sound like you might be backing away from original denial. huh? There is a big difference between 2% and 51% huh? So since you followed your
    normal pattern and started with bluster and then climbed down from your high horse i will be a man and take you up on your bet putz

YOU ALWAYS LOVE TO TRY TO CHANGE MY BET. LOL.
    YOU SAID INITIALLY NOT EVEN 2% OF RUSH'S VIEWERS BELIEVE THAT
    SADDAM HUSSEIN HAD A DIRECT ROLE IN 9/11. Now you seem to be backing away from your denial of a majority on FOX believing in that lie.

Yes a majority is 51% and the fact that you seem to acknowledge that 51% of Fox viewers 2 Years ago might have believed that lie proves my point. Why should they have believed a lie? After all since FOX is the most honest news station out there surely they would have corrected any false impressions of their audience. LOL

So since you want to change the bet and i am a mensch and you are a putz
    i will take you up on YOUR bet if i understand it correctly. We will look for the most recent polls of FOX news audience about whether they believe Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11 and we will look at CNN or MSNBC audience polls and see the % of people who believe that George Bush was involved in 9/11. Correct?

Once again the issue of Obama's birth WAS put to rest except in the minds of those crazy right wing nuts. Just like anyone who believed that Bush was involved in 9'11 was a left wing nut. And i never asked Bush to prove it and put the matter to rest unlike some person i know who is a putz. its funny because you now see some Republican leaders trying to change the subject because they understand how ridiculous they are starting to look. Associating with lunatics is to not usually the best strategy for a party struggling to be relevant and somewhat mainstream.

Once again you dont get it do you, you twit. It was a example as to who has the more conservative base.

next lets see what you orginally said;

" That is why the majority of Fox viewers STILL believe that Sadam Hussein was responsible for 9/11. Right wing nut job TV is sure to teach you anything but the truth."

Now dumbass lets see what where the words you used "STILL" and "majority"

So I have to ask you, WHO IS BACKING AWAY FROM WHAT THEY SAID DUNBASS? I think you need to check you own words out before you make a bet. What did YOU capitalize, thats right STILL, so common sense is that I am not going to take a survey from 2 years ago. God are you a dumb fock.

Does that make sense to you you dumbass, most likely not because you are a dumbass. No worries though everyone else that reads it knows what I am saying.

No, you dumb broke ass, I say that because only you would take bets like that. I once again will show why you are a idiot. You would bet me that I bet you fall in the next minute without any conditions. So when I pushed your dumbass over my foot then you would lose.

Yes that last part is good. Your side of it is that a majoity of the FOX viewers STILL believe Saddam had something to do with 911. My side is that 2% still believe that.

and on a seperate bet that about the same % of CNN or MSNBC viewers believe that Bush had something to do with 911. As FOX viewers believe Saddam had something to do with 911.

No you twit, Bush was asked to prove it and he did. You do know what the 911 commision was right. As for you guys you embrass the left wing nuts. Thats your most of your Fing party. Do you not think Moveon.org is a left wing nut orginization?
    Last edited by john; 08-04-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Addict
    08-04-2009, 09:50 PM #39
    So ignorant putz you have actually agreed to a bet? Finally! Even if its not the
    one i originally asked for.

You say that less than 2% of Fox viewers believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11. i quess there are still a majority of Fox viewers still believe it. We find the most recent polls we can find alright?

Guru
    08-05-2009, 09:25 PM #40
    So ignorant putz you have actually agreed to a bet? Finally! Even if its not the
    one i originally asked for.

You say that less than 2% of Fox viewers believe that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11. i quess there are still a majority of Fox viewers still believe it. We find the most recent polls we can find alright?

Once again dumass this is what YOU said.

" That is why the majority of Fox viewers STILL believe that Sadam Hussein was responsible for 9/11. Right wing nut job TV is sure to teach you anything but the truth."

I know because you are a dumbfock you may not get what you said after you wrote it YOURSELF. So read it again.

What is your malfunction can you not even understand your own words.

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345