Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...
    Guru
    07-23-2009, 03:15 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    ROTFLMAO,,is that not the most appropiate name for him or what...
    And BTW,you do realize that clueless is Charles,right!!! that;s my contention and i'm sticking to it..he always shows up to defend charles and it is always with John like language,which as we know Charles won't use..
    AND THEY ARE BOTH FROM BOSTON AND USE THE sAME avatar

It has crossed my mind. There just is not enough evidence to confirm or for me to come to that conclusion with a large enough percentage that I would say it yet.

I will say though if confirmed it would be sad, almost Brandon, and FrontMed like.
    Last edited by john; 07-23-2009 at 03:21 PM.

Addict
    07-23-2009, 04:43 PM #42
    Now we know what contributed to the selloff on Tuesday - see SEC filing today. Now that pressure is off, we can go higher.

Mentor
    07-23-2009, 04:59 PM #43
    "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."*

* Adrian Rogers, 1931*

Addict
    07-23-2009, 05:27 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Who said you cant curse?

No action today... are people on vacation?
    As far as I know, no one said you can't curse in this forum. You can curse all you want...

...just keep in mind, people who curses tend to have low IQ's and consequently no manners and education...

I am always on vacation.

Addict
    07-23-2009, 05:34 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Weve seen the last of the .20s. Is that bold? LOL
    I would never say weve seen the last of the .30s until we close like a week or more over .50. Then I still wouldnt say it, but just think it. LOL
    Have we have seen the last of the .001 trades ?

Addict
    07-23-2009, 06:13 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    In the 70's and even though I was young I could still recall the damage Carter did to this country. The problem with most today is they forget to much to soon. The difference (one of) between Reagan and Obama is Reagan gave this country a can do way of thinking, not a can't do. Reagan was positive while Obama is negitive.

P.S. You said, Why i oughtta. What throw a stone?.......Just use the round ones please, the jagged ones hurt.
    "Obama is negative". Hysterical! Where do you come up with this nonsense? Even someone right wing like Pat Buchanan compared him to Ronald Reagan in his positive approach to governing.
    You are indeed a wacko besides being an ignorant putz.

07-23-2009, 07:39 PM #47
    Lloyd, give it a rest. This is a STOCK thread, not a POLITICAL thread. But, FWIW, Obama can go suck eggs. I miss Ronald Reagan.

I set an alert @.49 on SIRI just in case resistance I see at .48 gets busted.

Also, using the KISS principle (because what the hell else works on this stock?) I am watching the 50- and 200-day trendlines. My sense is Sirius XM is a survivor and will thrive. BTW, having relatively long ago converted from trader to investor, I am very close to long-term cap gains tax level on all my buys--so no worries....
    Last edited by PMO; 07-23-2009 at 07:44 PM.

Head Honcho
    07-23-2009, 07:42 PM #48
    And BTW,you do realize that clueless is Charles,right!!! that;s my contention and i'm sticking to it..he always shows up to defend charles and it is always with John like language,which as we know Charles won't use..
    AND THEY ARE BOTH FROM BOSTON AND USE THE sAME avatar
    1. Is it impossible that someone shares similar opinions to me?
    2. That dude is from New York.
    3. He posts about plenty of other stuff as well.
    4. Is his language that bad? I am looking at his other posts and he doesnt seem to be any more offensive than I have been in the past.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    07-23-2009, 07:47 PM #49
    lloyd Handwerker is actually John... he needed to vehemently argue with himself.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-23-2009, 07:51 PM #50
    Hi Julie,were's he at,what fight,give me some of that popcorn please,pretty please...

That is where I draw the line Johnny. Make your own popcorn!!

Julie

Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...