Page 3 of 3 123
    07-20-2009, 02:03 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by aosborn View Post
    The radio is already in the used car so it doesn't cost the car dealer or the customer if they just turn on the promo subscription in exchange for the customers information to market a self paying subscription to the used car buyer.
    The last time I called to have my subcription changed the lady on the phone told me she offered promo's to just about anybody that asked for one if they didn't have an active subscription.

Guru
    07-20-2009, 02:24 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    True, but thats the old contract. Isnt it possible, that the new GM deal changed some of that, or affected even radios currently "in play". Im just hypothesising, Im not sure of course if that would be possible. But at least assume the new deal eliminates this aspect, or at least reduces this dramatically.

relmor the GM deal maybe new but what about the rest of them. Ford is still about 3 dollars. I have not seen any other new deals come out on any of the other OEMs. Also how do you even start to write a contract on something even Mel has said is not even in the works yet. The point being is Mel is smart enough to know he would not have a clue as to how much he could get from advertising and so how do you come up with a percentage to give out of something you dont even know if it will pay the bills you have to do it.

07-20-2009, 03:08 PM #23
    How about hiring a few inside sales people to call used car deslerships and get them involved in giving promotions to thier customers. They could even offer a small residual incentive when they become and active subscriber and also at renewals for that particular vehicle. Send materials to used dealerships that want to be involved. It's a selling point for them in thier sales pitch on selling the vehicle also. My sales people makes calls all day long to generate business. Marketing doesn't have to be mass mailing, commercials or billboards. The inside sales people could be the car lots personal contact to handle any promo subs or issues for them to make it an contact or just have a webpage with blanks to fill in with thier vendor # for all the vehicle info. If it doesn't work let the inside sales people go and you haven't spent hundreds of thousands or millions to give something a try.

Mentor
    07-21-2009, 12:16 AM #25
    hey socal,just so you don't reak Imromo's record of 10 post to himself i'll say we don't have a run up to .50 before earnings,...WHY,because the boogie men of the market don't want it to.they want to accumulate shares here for Smart money as long as powssible aND THEY KNOW q WILL BE SPUN NEGATIVE AND BUY EVEN LOWER..

And BM started his own website so he could fleece money from the sheeple who follow and read his sometimes ADD drivel...that's the american way,happens all the time if you let it...I post and read at both sites for the info,good or bad then make my own mind up,besides it's always good to know what the fools are thinking to decide where SP is heading...

Mentor
    08-15-2009, 10:57 AM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    ===============================================
    Johnny Johnny Johnny. LOL. Hey. Just couldn't resist.
    This was a sarcastic post to Relmor and BM,notice i said boogie man,you've got to startb getting my sense of humor,it was in response to your BM post.
    They are the visitors on here!!!!!

SOCAL<SOCAL.....LOL

Page 3 of 3 123