Page 74 of 75 ... 246472737475
    Guru
    07-26-2009, 10:03 PM #731
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Hi Team.

Bill, I dont know if you knew this. I didnt until just now, but there is a forum on the spoke that deals only with .0001 stocks. its called

.0001 Picks Only

Search for it and add it to your Favorites there. I could give you a few ideas I think.
    Thanks, Shots, shoot them at me...I will look up that forum. .0001 Picks Only...cool..

We definitely had fun this weekend talking about everything except stocks, lol. It is good to take a break and find out a little bit more about who everyone is talking to daily. It puts a human side on it.
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-26-2009 at 10:05 PM.

Enthusiast
    07-26-2009, 10:25 PM #732
    Hey Bill and other EVFL holders:

If you wanna get a chuckle while you're preparing for the week, head on over to the spoke and check out the mind numbing nonsense the EVFL'ers are up to......looks more like lunchtime conversation in a junior high school rather than an investment forum.

People just crack me up. We're talking about 10/ths of a penny..........aren't we??? lol

Addict
    07-26-2009, 11:00 PM #733
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Thanks, Shots, shoot them at me...I will look up that forum. .0001 Picks Only...cool..

We definitely had fun this weekend talking about everything except stocks, lol. It is good to take a break and find out a little bit more about who everyone is talking to daily. It puts a human side on it.
    Oops. Typo
    last line of my message was supposed to read "IT could give you a few ideas..."
    hope I didn't get you too excited over nothing. Just know that you're trying to work the leverage of .0001 stocks so thought you'd be Interested in that forum.

Looking forward to tomorrows opening bell.
    Sean, I know you're excited too. Hope you're able to sleep tonight.

Guru
    07-26-2009, 11:02 PM #734
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post

If you wanna get a chuckle while you're preparing for the week, head on over to the spoke and check out the mind numbing nonsense the EVFL'ers are up to......looks more like lunchtime conversation in a junior high school rather than an investment forum.

People just crack me up. We're talking about 10/ths of a penny..........aren't we??? lol
    Nope, go a little farther down than 10ths, lol. I will have to check them out on the wheel. I have never looked at that forum there, it should be a good experience.

Guru
    07-26-2009, 11:04 PM #735
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Oops. Typo
    last line of my message was supposed to read "IT could give you a few ideas..."
    hope I didn't get you too excited over nothing. Just know that you're trying to work the leverage of .0001 stocks so thought you'd be Interested in that forum.

Looking forward to tomorrows opening bell.
    Sean, I know you're excited too. Hope you're able to sleep tonight.
    Ya, Sean, get that F5 finger warmed up for tomorrow.

Shots, I thought that was what you meant after I read it a couple of times....I will check it out. Thanks.

Guru
    07-26-2009, 11:24 PM #736
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post

Hey Sandy,

I just read the EVFL forum...about 50 posts...A guy could get a head ache being in there. Some dude named Dennis (the CEO?) is supposed to talk to Snowgoose tomorrow morning at the open and then snowgoose will blab to everybody what he finds out......blah blah blah, lol!

07-26-2009, 11:36 PM #737
    Not sure how old the yahoo target is on EVFL but we would all be millionaires if it hit it

EVOLUTION FUELS, INC(Other OTC: EVFL.PK)

1y Target Est: 0.32

07-26-2009, 11:45 PM #738
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Sandy,

I just read the EVFL forum...about 50 posts...A guy could get a head ache being in there. Some dude named Dennis (the CEO?) is supposed to talk to Snowgoose tomorrow morning at the open and then snowgoose will blab to everybody what he finds out......blah blah blah, lol!
    Bill, I have been doing quite a bit of dd over the week end on dennis mclaughlin the ceo of evfl ...after all my reading I am not sure were its
    going .. thats why the .0001, but you never know ...you could buy a great cup of coffee or a loto ticket...

Behl is looking exciting for tomarrow morning ..A typical monday would be a.m spike on weekend pump, then settle back down and remain around .025 and so on, or this is the week to move up a notch we will see ...

Guru
    07-26-2009, 11:57 PM #739
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Bill, I have been doing quite a bit of dd over the week end on dennis mclaughlin the ceo of evfl ...after all my reading I am not sure were its
    going .. thats why the .0001, but you never know ...you could buy a great cup of coffee or a loto ticket...

Behl is looking exciting for tomarrow morning ..A typical monday would be a.m spike on weekend pump, then settle back down and remain around .025 and so on, or this is the week to move up a notch we will see ...
    Hey Ray,

What did you come up with on Dennis McLaughlin?

The volume will be interesting to look at tomorrow. There is a whole shitload of the stock out there, but what they hay.

I am just looking at these .0001 stocks like this: Let it run a few points, get the initial investment back out and let the free shares ride, while moving on to the next stock. In a relatively short time a guy could have a myriad of stocks and potentially no money spent. Then if one of the many does truly take off, a guy would have it made.

I know that is a change in strategy for me, but I am going to toy with that for a while. I figure sure....if I f**K up on a stock, then the other ones should hedge me.

I believe it is Shots (correct me if I am wrong, or Stock Magician) that has been doing that for several months now.

I hope that you had a great weekend, Ray

Our friend and buddy, Tony, just can't stay out of the movies, lol! He still has that Club 54 in his veins....

Guru
    07-26-2009, 11:59 PM #740
    Tony,

How did the movie go today? I know that you were an extra, but what was it that you did?