Page 54 of 75 ... 444525354555664 ...
    Mentor
    07-23-2009, 05:32 PM #531
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    have to disagree with you. silva's gonna destroy him. but if you mean pretty good = forrest getting really f'ked up, then i agree..
    Hahaha - I just meant it would be a good fight.

Mentor
    07-23-2009, 06:00 PM #532
    Finally something I know about - those 2 days in the last week and a half I was applying for funding like that, which is why I was up around the clock. About the only thing I'm kind of good at. I've done DOE. I haven't read the links, but likely they have X awards which can be funded up to X dollars - say like 5M over 5 years, crap like that. I should go over there and get a job haha, then you'd have an insider. These guys sure are pumping PR's huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    The important parts of today PR... IMO

Turning green early was nice to hear.
    If we get grant money....WOWOWOWOWOW! That would rocket us up in pps.

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today announced the company's first closed loop photobioreactor system turned green days ahead of schedule.

Dennis Fisher, BioCentric President & CEO, today announced: "We are ecstatic with the advanced production schedule of this photobioreactor, after the initial flooding of the system we injected dye into the system to test and monitor the flow rate. After satisfactory flow rate date we flushed the system and introduced a Scenedesmus dimorphus ALGAE culture. We projected the strain would be fully harvestable within 12 days of injection, as of yesterday the system was almost 50% through completion of the cycle. At this rate we should be able attain harvest potential by the end of this month. This Scenedesmus dimorphus ALGAE culture type when harvested is typically used for producing clean burning Jet Fuel and Gasoline."

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi..._dimorphus.jpg

Mr. Fisher further commented, "The Department of Energy has allocated over $85M grant money to qualifying companies for ALGAE research directed towards alternative clean burning fuels and energy sources. BioCentric Energy today retained a qualified professional to start the application process for additional ALGAE research and development grant money for the company."

http://www.lawofrenewableenergy.com/articles/biofuels/

http://www.afdc.energy.gov/afdc/prog...WHATS_NEW/881/
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 07-23-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Mentor
    07-23-2009, 06:01 PM #533
    Looks like $2.77 M for each funded application.

Mentor
    07-23-2009, 06:16 PM #534
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    i thought resistance was going to be at .08, i was watching for a while to see if i was right, but i guess with that round number .08 turned into .1
    Here you go - I put two patterns here... you were right for the next resistance - which I would call 0.075 - little more round.

First you had a cup pattern. There was a clear obvious breakout - which I marked. Me trading it, I would have liked to get in at the end of the day (EOD), like right before close - kind of what I said for SARO. Then for lack of a clear target, I just went with the height of the pattern for a target - there may be some resistance I'm not seeing that isn't on the chart. I don't know the measure rule off hand for the cups, but you need some place where you decide to cut out. (That is if you are using TA only). You can see the price went past it and went to a round number and a half. Then it turned around.

Then we have an ugly channel - which is expected for a stock like this, and no pattern is perfect. I would call the tops and bottoms on the more round like numbers - 0.1 and 0.075.

For a channel, you expect the move to be the height of the channel - and there were two. The second one at the end closed up and represents another clear breakout - a little ugly since it pulled back though. So playing that EOD could be fine too, but then you need another target. Safest play is to just go for day 2 or 3. You could use the rounded numbers for benchmarks.

Later, the resistance at 0.1 turned into support - so a break (actual close), may spell doom for a while.

REMEMBER TOO - TA is always crystal clear in hindsight...

But practice drawing the stuff up and picking targets in your spare time, decide if its total BS, or you think its useful. When I started, this was all just considered hokey BS. Now it has more weight for guaging entries and exits. There are tons of pattern failure too.

Google some chart pattern sites. Learn the channel (well I guess I just explained it - remember the channels can be slanted) - but the closer they are to flat, the better. And the triangles first.

Anyway, I need to get to work, but maybe that cleared it up. You can also see how I try to trade crap, and why I won't get the big wins. A speculator would have gone in in march and would still be holding or maybe cut out on the big run and left some of his/her gains in.

D

07-23-2009, 06:16 PM #535
    good evening Bill and group...
    Bill what makes you think bcle is going to pull back..??I am not day trading this either just figured I would sit on it...

behl is turning out to be a time bomb...!!! its consolidating quite nicely

mglg I am still long I sold off some shrs at .0012 some time ago and still hanging on to a good pile of freebies

bcnd I might have to have one of you guys help with a good chart here
    its collecting dust in my portfolio...lol

synj is another position I thought was going to run soon ..just hanging tight fingers crossed

evfl is a new penny I picked up off the ground along with nxhd,
    the old saying ...find a penny pick it up..all day long ...well I am sure you get the rest..

I managed to pick up some acas at 2.84 this is paying a 1.07 div

I would like to take the mr.Toads wild ride penny stocks profit and put it into div paying stocks...

ocnf, was paying a div but currently cut back on it .I am stiil holding a small position here ...

egle, I sold its a gem ...Bill put me on it several months ago..I want back in and hope to do so soon....

Mentor
    07-23-2009, 06:19 PM #536
    I went to a site that I trust - the species of algae is real at least.

Mentor
    07-23-2009, 06:25 PM #537
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    good evening Bill and group...
    Bill what makes you think bcle is going to pull back..??I am not day trading this either just figured I would sit on it...

behl is turning out to be a time bomb...!!! its consolidating quite nicely

mglg I am still long I sold off some shrs at .0012 some time ago and still hanging on to a good pile of freebies

bcnd I might have to have one of you guys help with a good chart here
    its collecting dust in my portfolio...lol

synj is another position I thought was going to run soon ..just hanging tight fingers crossed

evfl is a new penny I picked up off the ground along with nxhd,
    the old saying ...find a penny pick it up..all day long ...well I am sure you get the rest..

I managed to pick up some acas at 2.84 this is paying a 1.07 div

I would like to take the mr.Toads wild ride penny stocks profit and put it into div paying stocks...

ocnf, was paying a div but currently cut back on it .I am stiil holding a small position here ...

egle, I sold its a gem ...Bill put me on it several months ago..I want back in and hope to do so soon....
    BCND chart - 3 day rule beauty - not really much more to say than that. Other than hope it holds where it is at now.

07-23-2009, 06:31 PM #538
    DR.Dave,
    thanks for the thought on bcnd, I am looking into isfl tonight,you think its ready to run...??? evfl looks like it could be a doubler at .0001 whats your thought..??

Mentor
    07-23-2009, 07:10 PM #539
    I can maybe post a chart of IFSL later - but for me, the run has already happened - so the way I trade, I wouldn't enter it. I usually consider moves to have a 3 or 5 wave impulse up, so far, I would mark it as done up to 3, whether there is a wave down and another to the upside is anyones guess. Again, I know nothing about the company, it sounds similar to the International Fight League, haha.

Now, if you know something is up, then its your call. Just keep in mind whatever I say is how I would play these things knowing nothing about the companies. In this case, I myself wouldn't put money into it at this point, as I would rather keep my current money than be wrong. I'd be very happy for anyone else that buys and it has a run up from here. After it consilidates at some point, then I'd take another look.

Regarding EViL stock - I don't have any experience in trying to pump those things between the ups and downs. With MGLG I can't get a sell at the top part of the ups and downs, so it would likely be hard to get filled on the low number and sell on the high one. Maybe Bill or one of the others can answer that one. Seems like a money making machine if you could though.

07-23-2009, 07:18 PM #540
    DR.Dave I think the ticker is evfl evolution fuels
    new symbol from earth bio fuels...