Page 25 of 75 ... 15232425262735 ...
    Mentor
    07-21-2009, 09:51 PM #241
    LOL, tony beat me to it.... nice post !!!

07-21-2009, 10:06 PM #242
    Thanks Tony...I guess it can't hurt to wait a couple of weeks for the confrence call. I always considered myself long on siri bcause I see no reason why it can't be a $5-$10 stock in the future. I just felt alittle stuck/squeezed by the non movement/lack of excitement. I also wasn't patient enough when it came to buying bcle and mglg and was looking to better those positions without any more out of pocket. I only invest with money that is not needed and I am currently at that limit.

07-21-2009, 10:16 PM #243
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    LOL, tony beat me to it.... nice post !!!
    Thank for chiming in Bass. WAs it you I read that plays in hold'em tournaments? If so, I love playing cards. I have no interest in playing in cash tournaments but about 15-20 friends and I play twice a month with $100 buyins and they will pay 75% to the winner and the rest to the runner up. It's better than going out to the bar and wasting money and ending up with nothing but a hangover. We all go to vegas once a year and have a blast. GL w/future tournies. God I hope that was you that plays cards!!!

Addict
    07-21-2009, 10:22 PM #244
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Thanks Tony...I guess it can't hurt to wait a couple of weeks for the confrence call. I always considered myself long on siri bcause I see no reason why it can't be a $5-$10 stock in the future. I just felt alittle stuck/squeezed by the non movement/lack of excitement. I also wasn't patient enough when it came to buying bcle and mglg and was looking to better those positions without any more out of pocket. I only invest with money that is not needed and I am currently at that limit.
    When I started buying stocks I only intended to buy siri...Then me Bill and Ray started buying others stocks..I had the same game plan...start with a certain amount of money and try to buy and sell to make money and add more shares....big mastake for instance I had then 50k shares of siri and starting buying others at good prices...like ford @ 1.50 drys @ $4
    sblk @1.60 ocnf @ $1 bac @ $4 foe @ 1.50 frees @ 1.17 lvlt@ .88...and 1000 shares of each...and there where others...I sold them all to add to my siri....look them up and see what I missed...and Bill and Ray will verify this...If I was smart I would of just left them alone and added out of pocket when I could and I would of been looking very good right now......so again take it slow be patient add to your portfolio when you can because you never know until later how it will all work out and then its too late.....Good Luck Tony

PS I still believe I will make it all back with my shares of siri in time but it still hurts when you had it figured out and changed your game plan....
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 07-21-2009 at 10:28 PM.

Guru
    07-21-2009, 10:39 PM #245
    Tony,

Hey bubba....You are really showing your experience tonight!

I hope all is well for you and it is nice to see you doing some talking again.

Yes, we have been through the mill. It is such a never ending education. I guess we just live and learn.

It's great to hear from you!

Addict
    07-21-2009, 10:52 PM #246
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Tony,

Hey bubba....You are really showing your experience tonight!

I hope all is well for you and it is nice to see you doing some talking again.

Yes, we have been through the mill. It is such a never ending education. I guess we just live and learn.

It's great to hear from you!
    Hey Bill,
    Im good thank you... Thats the idea here right to try to help out others and learn by the olders traders experience....
    I have to go to the Scottrade office in the morning... they cut me off every few weeks for not funding my account...I call the rep and tell him how I love the trading tools but not the extra commission on the penny trades because I pay no extra with BOA only the $7 reguardless...but I will put the $500 minimum and leave it there...He said he will even give me the elite program..

As far as stocks I have my Siri...160k shares and ASFX 400k shares and 100k of BCLE...I put a order for 1mil shares of MGLG at @.0005 and it didnt trigger and then you and the Doc scared me off so I cancelled....I see your still holding so good luck on that.... Thats about it for now...But Im always here...
    Take it easy Buddy and have a good night.... Tony
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 07-21-2009 at 10:54 PM.

07-21-2009, 10:52 PM #247
    I left the office today to do some field work and when I left Siri was @ .415. WTF happened??? I didn't think that would happen today. .0005 for mglg was also a shocker to see when I returned

Guru
    07-21-2009, 10:55 PM #248
    Every word that Tony said it true. I can't even remember all of the stocks that we bought and sold......and did we buy them cheap!

FREE for .65 I actually didn't buy it initially, because I thought it was too cheap and it scared me. I decided to give it a shot and it went up so fast the next day I couldn't catch it.

That is why I try to be smarter and display more patience now. As a lot of you know, I failed at the combination of patience and logic today with MGLG. I went to sell it and it didn't execute, so I still own it.

Now I have to make a decision and so far Dave's suggestion has been the best.

I am thinking...and it is difficult sometimes to make a decision with a stock. This is a timing issue more than anything else..

I am willing to listen to anybody here with any ideas on MGLG.

Hey, has anybody seen that chiaobama on T.V.? I thought it was a joke at first...I was cracking up and then it turned out to be a real product! Obama with Green and growing hair! Does anybody know the stock symbol for that?

Addict
    07-21-2009, 11:03 PM #249
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    I left the office today to do some field work and when I left Siri was @ .415. WTF happened??? I didn't think that would happen today. .0005 for mglg was also a shocker to see when I returned
    Im not that familair with mglg but i see its been staying between .0006 and
    .0007 for the week so I guess some people are losing patience and selling but it has lots of volume...
    Siri is always at its lowest 2 weeks before its report so the mm's try to shake the trees and get the week out and we will proberly see low thirties again....I bought a small position to round off my total share count only about 3400 shares today @.38 but i have orders in for 10k @ .32 and 10k@ .31 and 20k shares @ .301 I dont know if it will get their but if it does its a gift and It will give me more to dump premarket before the report.... Thats about it my friend....we will see how it works out!
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 07-21-2009 at 11:06 PM.

07-21-2009, 11:07 PM #250
    Bill, its never a bad play to take profits, and from what I remember you could probably do what Dave said then ride some free shares. Can you trade pre market with scottrade elite??

Page 25 of 75 ... 15232425262735 ...