Page 12 of 75 ... 210111213142262 ...
    Addict
    07-20-2009, 09:18 PM #111
    One small point of business before I retire for the night.

I still believe that it is the companies that benefit from new technology that prosper even more so than the producers of that technology.

With that being said, BEHL has an amazing product. The PBR does its job better and TEN TIMES CHEAPER than anything else out there. Not just other companies, but entire governments of nations are taking notice of it!!! (Proven by today's PR) BEHL is going to be huge, BUT...
    What companies are going to profit most from use of the PBR? Those are the companies we need to find, guys. We find those companies early enough, we may all be able to retire. (But when making money is this fun, why would you want to?)
    Just a little food for thought...

07-20-2009, 09:26 PM #112
    Curious question for you guys.

I have been reading the blog for about a month now and every once in awhile spng gets mentioned. I know that it is a real product that showed revenue, but I was curious as to why the stock shot up like it did between July 10 - 13. I see that it was a sub-penny and then it hit .2, I am sure on good news. I guess my question is, what happened to make this stock take off? Did anybody see it coming or was it basically a fluke?

Again, I am new to the game and trying to learn as much as possible. I wish I had the dedication like Sean. I fortunately, also unfortunately, am in law enforcement so it really doesn't give me a bunch of time to play. So sorry for all the questions that I probably could get the answers to if I committed myself. On another note, I do like to gamble (play penny stocks) and am totally cool with loosing and making money It is all part of the game...

Enthusiast
    07-20-2009, 09:29 PM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    dr dave. closed my position on rtgv. 75% profit. still keeping my eye on it tho for any pullbacks
    Hey Bass:

Nice work on RTGV. I was looking at it when you posted your buy, then it dipped and this newbie got spooked, shoulda pulled the trigger on the dip. Next time I'll hold my nose, grab my balls and jump in! Thanks for the headsup.

Addict
    07-20-2009, 09:49 PM #114

More IFSL... I really couldnt resist.

Composite Indicator
    Trend Spotter TM Hold

Short Term Indicators
    7 Day Average Directional Indicator Buy
    10 - 8 Day Moving Average Hilo Channel Buy
    20 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy
    20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator Buy
    20 Day Bollinger Bands Buy

Short Term Indicators Average: 100% - Buy
    20-Day Average Volume - 77074648

Medium Term Indicators
    40 Day Commodity Channel Index Buy
    50 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy
    20 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy
    50 Day Parabolic Time/Price Buy

Medium Term Indicators Average: 100% - Buy
    50-Day Average Volume - 34096125

Long Term Indicators
    60 Day Commodity Channel Index Buy
    100 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy
    50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy

Long Term Indicators Average: 100% - Buy
    100-Day Average Volume - 20950240

Overall Average: 96% - Buy

Price Support Pivot Point Resistance
    0.0023 0.0019 0.0022 0.0025

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 09:57 PM #115
    thanx sandy. there'll be more. and besides you can start trading pinkies once you feel comfortable. i never go into a trade worried. kind of like when i started playing high stakes poker, i waited till my bankroll wise wide enough to handle any short term losses so i didnt play scared.

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 10:01 PM #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivail View Post
    Curious question for you guys.

I have been reading the blog for about a month now and every once in awhile spng gets mentioned. I know that it is a real product that showed revenue, but I was curious as to why the stock shot up like it did between July 10 - 13. I see that it was a sub-penny and then it hit .2, I am sure on good news. I guess my question is, what happened to make this stock take off? Did anybody see it coming or was it basically a fluke?

Again, I am new to the game and trying to learn as much as possible. I wish I had the dedication like Sean. I fortunately, also unfortunately, am in law enforcement so it really doesn't give me a bunch of time to play. So sorry for all the questions that I probably could get the answers to if I committed myself. On another note, I do like to gamble (play penny stocks) and am totally cool with loosing and making money It is all part of the game...
    never hesitate to ask a question, someone will answer. sometimes it gets boring so asking a question will get some chatter going. not asking you to be cool with losing, just be able to afford it... we need to be cool with MAKING MONEY

07-20-2009, 10:35 PM #117

oil and gold up on same day?

Hmmm, well CIT was the fun one to watch for the past week, and it may not be over yet. If anyone was able to get in low, or had the courage to get in last Friday, congratulations!!

What really bothered me today when I got home was all of the positive articles about the recession ending soon. I guess its over Billy!!!

Looks like the airlines all went up to for the most part.

The BDI has not done much since it jumped around the 13th of July.
    Not sure on what caused the jump, oil? or the China / India affect.

I am putting in a limit order for 100 more shares of SRS, see if I can grab some at 18.00.

TEC came up on the radar when it dropped, but really low volume, meaningless except for this article on a competitor.
    http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...Z-1018936.html

RAMS is down to .68, again volume sucks. I will continue to watch it and see if she goes any lower.
    FREE made a great move over the past week and EGLE continues to be strong.

Don't have much more to add other than what I see, and am focused on. Just regurgitating!!

Have a good one people, and be careful out there!!

Guru
    07-20-2009, 10:51 PM #118
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post

What really bothered me today when I got home was all of the positive articles about the recession ending soon. I guess its over Billy!!!
    What have I been telling you for months now? LOL. Maple bars are going to start falling out of the sky here soon also, so grab a bag!
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-20-2009 at 11:51 PM.

07-20-2009, 11:56 PM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    What have I been telling you for months now? LOL. Maple bars are going to start falling out of the sky here soon also, so grab a bag!
    I liked your original response, piss off the longs, why don't you LOL!!

So whats new, what are you keying on this week as far as pennies?

I forgot to mention TOPS is bleeding off quite nicely!!

Enthusiast
    07-21-2009, 12:14 AM #120
    to any interested, might want to watch EVRM, has been running up the past week, i don't own it any longer and since i sold it has continued to go up.