Page 26 of 75 ... 16242526272836 ...
    07-21-2009, 11:09 PM #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Im not that familair with mglg but i see its been staying between .0006 and
    .0007 for the week so I guess some people are losing patience and selling but it has lots of volume...
    Siri is always at its lowest 2 weeks before its report so the mm's try to shake the trees and get the week out and we will proberly see low thirties again....I bought a small position to round off my total share count only about 3400 shares today @.38 but i have orders in for 10k @ .32 and 10k@ .31 and 20k shares @ .301 I dont know if it will get their but if it does its a gift and It will give me more to dump premarket before the report.... Thats about it my friend....we will see how it works out!
    Tony, do you think that Siri will open sharply lower than pre the morning of the call??

Guru
    07-21-2009, 11:10 PM #252
    Tony,

I didn't mean to scare you off with MGLG. I am going to throw a level II up here so we can look at it. I may just ride this sucker out now that my order didn't execute today. It will take a couple of minutes.

07-21-2009, 11:12 PM #253
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post

Hey, has anybody seen that chiaobama on T.V.? I thought it was a joke at first...I was cracking up and then it turned out to be a real product! Obama with Green and growing hair! Does anybody know the stock symbol for that?
    Hi Bill,

I watched the video of it on CNBC, the inventer of the famous
    Chia Pet. He said he was hesitant at first to make it. It looked
    like a Saturday Night Live commercial, it was funny. Ideal Christmas
    gift. Sorry, no stock symbol.

Julie

Guru
    07-21-2009, 11:12 PM #254
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Bill, its never a bad play to take profits, and from what I remember you could probably do what Dave said then ride some free shares. Can you trade pre market with scottrade elite??
    Yes, you sure can. pre market and after hours. Pennies don't trade in the pre or ah.

Getting that Level II up in a couple of minutes.

07-21-2009, 11:16 PM #255

speaking of learning

Got my order filled at 18.00 for SRS this morning, then put in my limit to sell all at 18.50. I was relieved that the trade panned out. I first bought 150 shares at 18.68 thinking it was the bottom, and it was for a few days lol!! Then it flipped around and the high 18 is the new high, so I had no choice but to average down by taking 100 shares at 18.00.

I think I made enough to buy a few pizzas!!

I love these ETF's because of the movement and action going on. But they ae extremely dangerous, especially during earnings, as I have witnessed. I wanted to hold this for a month, and as soon as I got in, all of this news came out saying the recession was over. And all was good.

I know things are not good out there, but people still tend to buy into what they are told without doing their homework. Garbage like that can really screw up your trades, even when you know your right.

That is why I have to agree that pennies are safe right now.

Anyway, CIT was a riot today, have been going through some of the threads on other boards, and WOW what a morning, and then close!!

I see immediately AH it came right back down below a buck, looks like the last trades were on low volume.

I see volume is picking up on SIRI today, not sure what tomorrow will bring for this one. Looking at todays chart, if this continues the big money wants to force it down again. Just my guess!!

Hey Bill, have not taken time to look into QASP yet, if I can I will tonight. Looks like you have it covered from last nights post!!

OK, back to the BS!! trying to figure out tomorrow, tonight.

Oh, yeah, good to see ya here Tony!!!

Good luck out there everyone!!!

Guru
    07-21-2009, 11:17 PM #256

Mglg

Addict
    07-21-2009, 11:19 PM #257
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Tony, do you think that Siri will open sharply lower than pre the morning of the call??
    Pre market is usually when the run up happens.... like between .50's and
    .60's last time and maybe could do a little better this time...Then as the report is being read if its not perfect which its hasnt been yet the share price goes down real quick and you get to miss it again...I have missed it 2x already..if its good it could continue to go higher...I dont believe this time it will but I do think next Q is gonna be the first good one in siri 12 year history..
    But you never know...also it depends when they read the report before or after the market opens or closes....last time it was in the morning before the market opened.....

Guru
    07-21-2009, 11:20 PM #258
    There we go. The volume was 429 million today, which was high.

They buys were 85,000 compared to 81,000 sells.

That is interesting. People are snagging it up at lower prices.

The price may be working its way down, but there is more buying than selling.

MGLG said that they would put the numbers out in July at last word. It was a conversation between one guy that I trust and Karen at IR. The guy's name is Skillen on the wheel.

I think that since I am all ready there and my order didn't execute today, I will hang.

This message just keeps getting longer...It isn't like people are going away, they are just letting the price go down.

I am going to take at least another day to make a decision.

Remember when SIRI was down to .05
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-21-2009 at 11:25 PM.

07-21-2009, 11:24 PM #259
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Hi Bill,

I watched the video of it on CNBC, the inventer of the famous
    Chia Pet. He said he was hesitant at first to make it. It looked
    like a Saturday Night Live commercial, it was funny. Ideal Christmas
    gift. Sorry, no stock symbol.

Julie
    Julie, I didn't know you were a latenight lurker.lol Since you are here, these are 3 things about me...in reply to your post on the other thread

1. I'm currently changing my diet and trying to exercisemore so I don't have to ake blood pressure medicine. I think my doctor hates me. I shouldn't have to take it in my mind...I'm 35, 6'1, 200lbs. Medication isn't going to help the fact that I'm naturally wound tight

2. I just bought a bike and a chariot to pull my 2 kids, they are the best!!!
    3. I'm thinking of buying a house and renting it as an investment...trouble is I just found out the house is owned by my ex-wife. Seriously, I had no idea where she moved to, quit the wierd coincident.

07-21-2009, 11:26 PM #260
    Hey Bill!

My .02$ worth, you've had MGLG this long, you might as well ride the storm out. I sold @ .0017, 2-3 wks. ago, I didn't post it, as to not be a basher at the time. Some1 in the oil/gas biz posted on the spoke that it would be end of July or 1st of Aug. before we got #'s, I figured he knew what he was talking about, so I sold. Now, I'm trying to get back in @ .0005, didn't go through today.

BTW, I've still got BELH, OCNF, BCLE (got more yesterday). AND I'm holding 1 that concerns me.....EVFL, some crazy things going on lately, a lot of selling going on. Will you look @ that one and give me your take on it. Does anyone else here hold EVFL?

Thanks Bill!

Gi Gi

Page 26 of 75 ... 16242526272836 ...