Page 3 of 75 123451353 ...
    Mentor
    07-20-2009, 06:35 AM #21
    Weekly is here, I updated it, since we had the breakout we were expecting, which gave a better estimate of a target - now if there is upswing, doesn't mean it will hit it, but with that resistance target lets hope it does.

The 60 min scares me of course, since its so thinly traded, but our 9/39 EMA is good for now, but if I remember right (I have another funding deadline, so up around the clock tonight - and also have to plan my other trades - ie. got that call on AAPL to deal with, and maybe setting up other option plays on the big boards, not to mention the possible dump and pump on dkam) the stochchastics weren't looking too hot, but were pulling up.

07-20-2009, 06:37 AM #22
    I see that BCLE was up around .12-,15 a couple of times already this year. Was this on news or was it a victim of P&D a couple times?

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 06:42 AM #23
    Not that you should predict patterns to come, but BEHL could form a bullish pennant, so I'll keep an eye on that.

I glanced at my psychotic 15 siri charts - I see it did bounce off of .37 the other day - 0.37 was a triple support bounce - off of a fibonacci, a moving average, and the trendline from the descending triangle... but now it had a down day. Don't want to make a lower lows and lower highs, now do we. Keeping an eye on that, but good to see the bounce was on the money so to speak last week.

I got US futures trading up at the moment, including all E-mini index futures, along with commodities. AAPL reports AH on tues I believe. That may bring the NAZ up to its gap resistance. I think AMZN and PCLN are coming up, AMZN first I believe, need to check. It has a similar pattern to AAPL, that broke out of a triangle.

The Hang Seng and Shanghai indexes are both up pretty high - its odd, you usually don't see that - they usually have one up high, then the other lower or neg. Seoul is up too pretty big. DAX, CAC and FTSE up too over in europe, looks like financials leading. I'm expecting once the Nasdaq hits, we might get our pull back.

That's it for now. I gotta get back to work, and look up some option plays. It will be psycho for me today.

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 06:44 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    I see that BCLE was up around .12-,15 a couple of times already this year. Was this on news or was it a victim of P&D a couple times?
    That I don't know, but was thinking of heading to the "wheel of misfortune" and checking out the posts from that time period - if you have time, I don't at the moment, maybe you could check out some message boards for those time periods if you get a chance and let us know what you come up with...

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 06:47 AM #25
    oh yeah bass - I'm not exactly bullish on the RTGV setup, once the breakout starts, and we get the pullback, lord only knows where the price will end up... I would figure if it heads back down to 0.04, its game over for that particular setup. But again, I haven't tried to play these very long, and have learned that once the setup has played out, its usually over with. The other possibility - of course... there's only 3 (up down sideways) is that we form a base. HAHAHa - so basically I'm saying I don't know!

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 07:00 AM #26
    My bad - AMZN already broken out, PCLN earnings not till Aug. In the meantime, Lot of bearish candles on the indexes.. could be a gap and trap today, and the nasdaq only has to gap to hit its resistance. flip flopping all over, I guess I'll just keep a close eye on my current call, and keep it at that.

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 07:03 AM #27
    Yup - bad sign - when you see this site look like this - with everything in unison, its usually trouble. A down day today, like a gap and trap would spell out turmoil. Man, my job drives me nuts, it gets in the way of the fun stuff - I usually try to get a full market analysis done by early sunday - its friggin 4 am and I'm working on other crap.

http://www.americanbulls.com/Indices.asp

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 07:11 AM #28
    Looks like my NY summation index is about to rollover - the cci (5) is usually the first to go... I found an 9 ema against it works pretty well.

well - I guess we are in the penny's so I won't neurotically slap up my other market charts - but whats expected is a pop for the nasdaq - I see that its one of the few on that candle summary link I posted that still has a hold sign.. then perhaps its down from there. Its a classic for the macd to look like its going to cross but doesn;t, how many times have you seen that?

crazy dave over and out.

07-20-2009, 08:21 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    hey julie, welcome to the penny chasers club!!!! i think i met you on the sirius thread? lol. im soo cheesy! this side of town consists of a crew of people who actually make money on stocks!!!!

Thanks for the welcome Los T and Bass. That was pretty cheesy Bass,
    pretty cheesy.

Julie

Mentor
    07-20-2009, 08:36 AM #30
    Thanks Bass, all of it is welcomed and understood ....

In Pre- Immediate or cancel ... or ... Good for the day?

I know there is going to be a drop somewhere, so I am trying to gauge if I would want this to carry over or get filled in Pre ...

Page 3 of 75 123451353 ...