Comments from the Pennies Board

Here are the comments from the pennies chat room:

There was a lot of chat about IFSL.

Here are the comments as they came:

Will continue tomorrow
    Has multiple pennies written all over it
    Had quite a pump on 6/22
    Upper Bollie is troublesome
    They are looking to release a share buy back PR soon.

The board management came on and said the picks are: LANV, MT, PRSF and TZMT

others mentioned very brieifly were: CBIS, IGNT and ANX (which got some good chart comments)

Check these out and I will also and then I will post as to what I can squeeze out of them, please do the same if interested.

Guru
    07-24-2009, 12:33 AM #553
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Good luck Bill...!!!!
    You too, my friend!

07-24-2009, 12:34 AM #554

Guitars

Hey guys , thought I would get out of the shadows and say hello . Been following you guys for a few weeks on some penny stocks .Cool forum you have here , not so uptight about always staying on topic , I like that. Anyway I have jumped on mglg and ifsl for about 1mil shares each and am green on both so far. I know mglg is a waiter and ifsl has been on a steady rise.Does anyone think ifsl will continue to rise or bout time for a pullback ?

Anyway , I noticed some of you are guitar players so I wanted to show off my craft a bit and see what you think . I play guitar too , got my start back in the 70's. I still play but also do woodworking these days and wanted to make something out of the ordinary so I have made some mini guitars from scratch. No molded platic parts here , 100% handmade. These guitars are 14 inches tall , see what you think.

Last edited by BTR; 07-24-2009 at 07:17 AM.

07-24-2009, 12:37 AM #555

Talking Pics

Sorry bout the huge pics , guess I should have made them a bit smaller,

Oh and by the way , my name is Bill too but I also go by Billy T to save any confusion.
    Last edited by BTR; 07-24-2009 at 12:42 AM. Reason: added to

Guru
    07-24-2009, 12:42 AM #556
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Hey guys , thought I would get out of the shadows and say hello . Been following you guys for a few weeks on some penny stocks .Cool forum you have here , not so uptight about always staying on topic , I like that. Anyway I have jumped on mglg and ifsl for about 1mil shares each and am green on both so far. I know mglg is a waiter and ifsl has been on a steady rise.Does anyone think ifsl will continue to rise or bout time for a pullback ?

Anyway , I noticed some of you are guitar players so I wanted to show off my craft a bit and see what you think . I play guitar too , got my start back in the 70's. I still play but also do woodworking these days and wanted to make something out of the ordinary so I have made some mini guitars from scratch. No molded platic parts here , 100% handmade. These guitars are 14 inches tall , see what you think.
    Oh, that is so bad ass! Wow! I am so totally impressed! I am speechless!

You made those.....beyond belief!

You must have seen my guitars on here.....

Here is the gig here on this thread...you can say what you want whenever you want.

The purpose of this thread is to help, learn, share and make friends. I know that this is contrary to any other thread in the universe, but that is how it is.

We salute you and welcome you! Join the investors club here and have fun!

I can't believe that you made those...I am astonished. Maybe I should have you build me a guitar...............

07-24-2009, 12:52 AM #557
    Hey thanks for the comments. Yes I did see your guitars and wanted to show these off but just now getting around to it. I have seen miniatures you can buy on the web that are obviously molded at some factory but these are made from stuff I just made into guitar parts . These do take a considerable time to make and if you are not in a hurry I can try to make one like yours in the future if you are interested. You will just have to email me some pics of yours so I can see all the details. Sometime if you are board you can check out some of my other stuff at photobucket.com

Login - Guitarzman
    Pass - Seemystuff

Thanks again for the comments and the welcome , this is my kind of forum.

By the way , I am pretty much a newbie at trading stocks so I appreciate the knowledge you guys put out to help us newbies , so I won't have much to offer , just here to learn.

My positions are - MGLG - IFSL - SIRI - SPNG
    Last edited by BTR; 07-24-2009 at 12:54 AM. Reason: ADDED

Guru
    07-24-2009, 12:54 AM #558
    Sorry bout the huge pics , guess I should have made them a bit smaller,

Oh and by the way , my name is Bill too but I also go by Billy T to save any confusion.
    Ya, Billy would help......

So anyway, if you picked up the axe in the 70's then you are an older fart like myself. I loved the 70's music and the 60's. That's back when there were real lead guitar players. Who were some of your favorites?

07-24-2009, 01:04 AM #559
    Yep , I am quickly approaching the big 50 , I mainly play what some would call heavy metal from the 70's , Ted Nugent , AC/DC , 38 Special , Molly Hatchett , Rush , Skynyrd , Aerosmith , Judas Priest, Thin Lizzy and some others I cant think of right now.

Guru
    07-24-2009, 01:15 AM #560
    Yep , I am quickly approaching the big 50 , I mainly play what some would call heavy metal from the 70's , Ted Nugent , AC/DC , 38 Special , Molly Hatchett , Rush , Skynyrd , Aerosmith , Judas Priest, Thin Lizzy and some others I cant think of right now.
    I love Judas Priest. Do you like Hendrix? If you do, send me a PM with your name and mailing address and I will send you some rocks off of Jimi's grave. I have a few left.

Nugent is a gas...AC/DC ..I almost passed out from lack of air...Rush and Pert are fantastic...Skynyrd was great, but I hated 3 steps...Aeorsmith is a class act, and Thin Lizzy was awesome IMO.

I was into everything from the Peanut Butter Conspiracy to Electric Flag and Big brother and the holding company, to Grand Funk. I was all over the stoner years. After all of that I have two braincells left and they are out trying to ambush each other. Now I am into the blues again...back to the roots, but I love to create and play the old 70's hard rock with music that I write.