Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
I repost my comment in full below to show why you cant just take apart a persons paragraph like you do. You just dont have the memory for it or you are doing it on purpose to try and change the meaning. This is the whole paraghraph again.
It has nothing to do with memory. I grabbed what I thought was the relevant point while I was reading it. I read and reply to each section on a section by section basis.

You tried to change the whole meaning of the second part by tearing it in two like you did. So in the end you did because a nickle is 1/20 of a dollar and 65 cents is almost exactly 1/20 of 12.95.
I assure you I was pulling random variables out of the air. I could have said $2.75, it makes not difference. The point is still the same.

No I am sorry but your analogy sucks because the price matters to be a good analogy the product and price has to at least look like it would make sense in making a profit on it.
Which I have said before. You need to find a price point to be attractive enough to lure people away from free while still turning a profit. The hypothetical was never meant to be an actual case, it was just to meant to make a point. There is some price point OR number of added features that could tip the scales.

Yes you did and if you did not tear the comment into more managable pieces for yourself you would have seen that. The second part works right off the first.
Again, I just pulled a price out of my head to make the point that there is some price point... again, see my post above.

Charles you may be able to get away with that kind of tactic of ripping apart comments to get some other kind of meaning with others but not me, I am a better debater then that, I see right through that ploy.
1. I apologized.
2. There was no malice. Again, see my other previous reply in the this thread.
3. Look at the time I put into replying to every point you make, you really think I was trying to go out of my way to pull the wool over the peoples eyes of this forum? Like they can not read all of the replies and judge for themselves? Not everyone is out to get you or against you man.

If you go back and look at that part of that argument, it was all about how you tried to malign me about how much time I spend on this site and I said you better watch what you say because Tyler spends alot more time then me and I have at least 40 extra hours of free time then he has. You came back with, well he also gets paid for his time. I then said very very little as a matter of fact he only gets pennies per hour for the time he spends. You then said no he doesn't.
This has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you want to continue this "back and forth" please try and stay on topic, I would hate to cut and paste and reply while noncomprehending your topic at hand.

Only a moron would now try and say that you did not just admit I was correct on that prior argument.
I will leave that to everyone to decide. I feel OK about it. I am not going to speak for Tyler.

You insinuated it everytime you write about it. You do that everytime you try to compare the two services on this app download rate.
That is your opinion but has never been my intent.

Not only in my eyes, it is a fact. To expect every Iphone user to have a paid SIRIXM subscription right after the app came out is ridiculous. Fact every Iphone user that does not have a SIRIXM subscription gives a disadvantage to SIRIXM. Fact to try and compare the two on how well they are doing this soon after the app release is not responsible or possible.
Right, we hear you.