Page 3 of 8 12345 ...
    Addict
    07-16-2009, 02:40 PM #21
    Buy, buy, buy ... just kidding, doing the Cramer thing... Now, seriously, technical analysis indicated a bullish formation 2 days ago with a Harami cross, yesterday was confirmed and today is, buy day. Target is 0.47 but I would sell at 0.45 (10% gain, I usually don't get greedy).

07-16-2009, 02:49 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    Buy, buy, buy ... just kidding, doing the Cramer thing... Now, seriously, technical analysis indicated a bullish formation 2 days ago with a Harami cross, yesterday was confirmed and today is, buy day. Target is 0.47 but I would sell at 0.45 (10% gain, I usually don't get greedy).
    I think your charts are upside down, its in the .39s...

Mentor
    07-16-2009, 03:45 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    Yes, the show has been scheduled
    Excellent Tyler . . . perhaps this evening would be a good time for a little refresher course to remind investors who frequent other sites (who will likely be monitoring tonight) about the "Poison-Pill" provision that was adopted a few months ago so that they are not terribly mislead and unwittingly harmed by certain "other reports" I have seen about possible takeovers of Sirius XM . . . the math should be pretty easy . . .

Addict
    07-16-2009, 04:48 PM #24

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jonpluc@aol.com View Post
    I think your charts are upside down, its in the .39s...
    I'll be more specific: buy, buy, buy... NOW @ .40 or .41... TARGET 0.47 but be ready to sell at 0.45.

Head Honcho
    07-16-2009, 08:44 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    My point exactly, I would be surprised if it didn't fall passed almost all the free sevices.
    Your point is flawed though. Free is what they are competing with, its what they have to compete with and paid versions of things beat free versions all the time.

An interesting article I read recently. I share similar opinions.

http://mashable.com/2009/07/16/free-price/

if you give donuts for free, and the guy next to you tries to sell them at any price, he will inevitably lose because no one will buy them. But this criticism doesn’t take into account the number of steps required to retrieve the donut (which is a very important part of every online experience.) So, the real analogy would be this: if you offer donuts for free, but anyone who wants them has to run three circles around the nearby building to get one, many people will simply pay, for example, $1 for the donut if it means they can just take it immediately.
    Which is very similar to what I have said before when people were using the beer analogy... just because you offer it for free doesnt mean that people wont pay for either better beer or to drink it in a better atmosphere. Hence $2 for a beer at a local bar vs $6 beer at a boston nightclub vs $9 beer at a local strip club.

You guys should really think hard about your free vs. paid crutch. Sirius XM should create a product so compelling that people would rather pay for it then use a similar free service... just like they are doing to terrestrial.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    07-16-2009, 08:47 PM #26
    I watched this live the other night and thought of you guys... hang in there, the ending is CLASSIC and its about the market.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...nancial-career

Then tell me I didnt win post of the week.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    07-16-2009, 09:36 PM #27
    Charles

Alright you win...post of the week!

Saw that earlier this week...Cramer stating that Dykstra was a genius and the one of the best in the business...Priceless! That dipstick can't even F..in talk...mumbles!

Charles...can agree with your free vs paid anything to a point...I believe that what many of the posters...myself included...believe is that...a free run of the mill donut vs the paid gourmet donut...free always wins but the paid for donut will garner significant attention. Generic Music vs Music/Talk/Comedy/Exclusive content/possible sports/possible Howard...again Generic Music will win...but absolutely no contest when it comes to listening pleasure!

If SiriusXM adds a Pandora-like feature(customized playlist)...Pandora will survive...but SXM will flourish IMHO.

07-16-2009, 09:55 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Yes, nothing gets me hotter than talking chemtrails and 911 under the covers with my girlfriend. This Linda girl sounds HOTTTTTT.
    LOL
    Post of the month, relmor. Bravo.

Mentor
    07-16-2009, 10:03 PM #29
    Good show Tyler and Charles as always.....

07-16-2009, 10:06 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good show Tyler and Charles as always.....
    I agree Johnny, enjoyed listening to them.

Julie

Page 3 of 8 12345 ...