I would like to go on record and state that Charles and Tyler are business men. And when you attack someones business, as a business owner myself, you are attacking something very dear, and close to them. Like their heart. People put a lot of time and energy and money into making business's successful. I think Charles and Tyler have received some unfair critcism from certain posters here, including myself at times. As the site owners I have at times failed to respect these concepts.
If we dont agree with how they run this site, and they will listen to feedback, maybe we could try to keep that to a PM. Or an email. Im not taking about issues within an articles content. But certain topics have been brought up lately that does not help our cause to hear it in the open or dicussed freely.Certain forces at work love that our own investment community cant even agree, and fights all the time, amongst themselves. We need to stop feeding into this.
I want to apologize to them(Charles and Tyler, sincerely). I would hope that we can use positive energy to create a feeling amongst our community(SiriusXM family) to come together, and remember that it may be a small investment to some of us, but to others it means a lot more. Good or bad, right or wrong, these are the facts. Comments directed in criticism towards the authors here should be done in a PM or directed to them personally. If we question the articles content, fine. But to question what they didnt write is another thing.
I am being a hypocrite here, I know. I am guilty of unfair attacks myself.
Charles and Tyler have been consistant in there coverage of this company.
This bickering is hurting our community and affects the flow of honest and good information when we get caught up in our own BS. Together we should be working together.
1. We should all go out into the world and spread our opinions more. On every site we can find, and every poster page we come across.
2. When we see manipulation, we should complain to the approapriate entities, even if to just log the complaint. doesnt hurt.
3. We should refrain from attacking our journalists(meaning everyday bloggers who support our causes). Honest good debate and critique is not what I am talking about here.
4. Our journalists should act more as leaders, and example setters. They offer interaction, and we should be more respectful of that opportunity.
5. We shouldnt attack someone from making a trade, or make fun of a buy and holder. Etc.. Or any of a million opinions we debate.
Thanks for reading this. I am trying to get us to work together and not attack each other. My only goal with this.
I appreciate feedback.