Mentor
    07-13-2009, 04:29 PM #1

Is Goldman Sachs Rosemary's Baby!

http://www.goldmansachs666.com/

read about some of their trading activity during an 11 day period in 2008 before the TARP was approved . . .

"During the 11 days the market crashed in October, Goldman was net short S&P futures contracts, all 11 days. The markets in Asia and Europe would follow the US, like a dog chasing his tail for 11 days in a row. Goldman dragged it out for 2 weeks by having their "prop" desks in London and Tokoyo, trade Net short, for the 11 days. On the the 12th day Congress passes Paulson's TARP plan and the market rallies 900 points. And yes, Goldman already switched to NET long in all stock markets."
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 07-13-2009 at 04:59 PM.

Enthusiast
    07-13-2009, 06:16 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    http://www.goldmansachs666.com/

read about some of their trading activity during an 11 day period in 2008 before the TARP was approved . . .

"During the 11 days the market crashed in October, Goldman was net short S&P futures contracts, all 11 days. The markets in Asia and Europe would follow the US, like a dog chasing his tail for 11 days in a row. Goldman dragged it out for 2 weeks by having their "prop" desks in London and Tokoyo, trade Net short, for the 11 days. On the the 12th day Congress passes Paulson's TARP plan and the market rallies 900 points. And yes, Goldman already switched to NET long in all stock markets."
    I thought they were gonna stop all that speculation crap, that is what got us into this mess in the 1st place

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 06:28 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by denb45 View Post
    I thought they were gonna stop all that speculation crap, that is what got us into this mess in the 1st place
    Charlie Gasparino (who along with Karen Finerman I respect) of CNBC reported today that Goldman (officially a "bank" and not just an investment bank) continues to make riskier and riskier bets in the current market but this time on tax-payer $$$$

off-camera, the CNBC producers were giving Gasparino the "wrap" signal to end the segment but to his credit Gasparino said "I know I am getting the wrap signal but it is important to finish this point"

keep a very close eye on Liberty CEO Greg Maffei . . . he came to Liberty Media/Malone based on a high-up Goldman Sachs recommendation . . .

to his credit, Mel would not do buisness with GS but they are making him pay the price . . . and now Maffei already has his foot in the back door.

(sorry Relmor . . not a bash here; just a healthy dose of fear)