Page 7 of 9 ... 56789
    07-13-2009, 04:23 PM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Nope. Ended +0.07, less that half of whats noted above. Funny how it works. The market simply won't allow us to enjoy our portfolio's for an evening. LOL.
    Not that it really matters but did I miss something??? I wish it would have ended up .07. I have the cose up .012.

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 04:39 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Well he never did answer the fact that one volcanic eruption spews more toxic green house gasses then humans have in the last 20 years. He never did answer that the ocean is responsible for 98% of the green house gases that are emmited and all the rest and humans are resposible for the other 2%. He never did answer is it cows that cause more green house gases then all the cars or is it humans.

Here is a visual;
    Did you know that if you take the Superdome and fulled it with people to represent all the green house gasses put out by everything, that a total of four of those people in that Super dome would represent what humans contribute to green house gasses put out.
    Round 1 to the Michigan Mauler . . . john . . . I bought ya this shirt; I hope you like it!
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 10-03-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 04:49 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Come on man, just stop it. So her replying to comments is enough? She shouldn't have written an post? if I mention something in a few words in reply to a comment in an article that would be enough to you guys?

How big was this news to her? What if I wrote "merger approved" in the old article the day before the merger? I guess I would have addressed the merger right? or the bailout? or the iPhone app?

I really should have written a follow up article to my Rosie press release article because Rosie replied to people in the comments section of her blog? You can say yes, I am curious of you guys opinions.

I will say, that if that is the case, I will NEVER come close to living up to your expectations.

Ok Charles your really pissing me off with this shitty gomer pyle act,you wrote a big assarticle about Rosie critisizing SXM's handling of the announcement asnd how rosie's blog was about a lost birdie,(didn't even know she had a blog) and now you are confronted with facts that she did talk about it in her blog and you have the nerve tyo say you shouldn't hasve done a follow up,that is your job on this site to keep us informed who know nothing about certain aspects of SXM,and don't give me your tired lin e about not being paid a dime and not your real job shit....then if that is the case don't write a F**ing article ever,

Guru
    07-13-2009, 04:50 PM #64
    Nope. Ended +0.007, less that half of whats noted above. Funny how it works. The market simply won't allow us to enjoy our portfolio's for an evening. LOL.
    Better!!!! Thanks for the heads up. Google still has the close at 0.007, but right now AH is up another half cent. That adds up to 0.012 anyway.
    Last edited by SiriuslyLong; 07-13-2009 at 04:53 PM.

07-13-2009, 04:56 PM #65
    Better!!!! Thanks for the heads up. Google still has the close at 0.007, but right now AH is up another half cent. That adds up to 0.012 anyway.
    Actually I'm wrong, my scottrade corrected the close price to .38 well after the bell. So technically it was a .0065 gain just as you said

Head Honcho
    07-13-2009, 05:32 PM #66
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Ok Charles your really pissing me off with this shitty gomer pyle act,you wrote a big assarticle about Rosie critisizing SXM's handling of the announcement asnd how rosie's blog was about a lost birdie
    I did no such thing, I wrote an article about Rosie coming to Sirius XM http://siriusbuzz.com/new-daily-morn...-sirius-xm.php. Are you talking about a forum reply post? Maybe we are just talking about two different things?

now you are confronted with facts that she did talk about it in her blog and you have the nerve tyo say you shouldn't hasve done a follow up,that is your job on this site to keep us informed who know nothing about certain aspects
    Dude, she answered people in the comment sections. She DID NOT WRITE AN ARTICLE OR POST OR VBLOG about her coming to Sirius. How does her commenting to a reader in a comments section warrant us doing an article on it? Either you are not fully understanding something or I am missing something because what you are saying is not making any sense.

don't give me your tired lin e about not being paid a dime and not your real job shit....then if that is the case don't write a F**ing article ever,
    I wont give you any line, because I dont need to. People who write, write when they want to write. I dont owe you anything. If you cant post here every day then dont post here at all... right? I mean people expect you to post in the daily thread.

Again, not that I have to explain anything. But, I have been in and out of hospitals and out of work on exteneded vacations in an effort to resolve some health issues.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 05:47 PM #67
    gomer pyle
    Hey Irish . . . wonder if they'll ever bring that to TV Land? Love the one where "cousin Cynthia's" car gets smashed by the wrecking ball . . .

hey romo . . sorry about your big break-up
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 10-03-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 06:26 PM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I did no such thing, I wrote an article about Rosie coming to Sirius XM http://siriusbuzz.com/new-daily-morn...-sirius-xm.php. Are you talking about a forum reply post? Maybe we are just talking about two different things?

Dude, she answered people in the comment sections. She DID NOT WRITE AN ARTICLE OR POST OR VBLOG about her coming to Sirius. How does her commenting to a reader in a comments section warrant us doing an article on it? Either you are not fully understanding something or I am missing something because what you are saying is not making any sense.

I wont give you any line, because I dont need to. People who write, write when they want to write. I dont owe you anything. If you cant post here every day then dont post here at all... right? I mean people expect you to post in the daily thread.

Again, not that I have to explain anything. But, I have been in and out of hospitals and out of work on exteneded vacations in an effort to resolve some health issues.
    Your right,the birdie was in a post,but here is the article and your own words say it all.

"Now that she is “exclusively” on Sirius XM, does this mean her fans will no longer be able to see and hear her via the infamous Roise blog, where she has been known for her outspoken written and video rants over the years? At the time of this writing there was curiously no mention of her move to Sirius XM… I expected to see a maniacal video blog at the very least to let her fans know where they could catch her next, maybe it is coming soon."

Where is the follow up is my point!!!!!!! and as otone has pointed out,it was right there on her blog the 25th of June...That is what i'm talking about!!!

P.S.To my understanding,This is called Blodgging and Tweeting ,correct,no fan fare just shooting the breeze with info,,correct,so where does it say it has to be a post or video...
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 07-13-2009 at 06:30 PM.

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 06:33 PM #69
    Charles said:

[quote]I wont give you any line, because I dont need to. People who write, write when they want to write. I dont owe you anything. If you cant post here every day then dont post here at all... right? I mean people expect you to post in the daily thread.[quote].

I won't even dignify this with a response...

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 06:36 PM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Hey Irish . . . wonder if they'll ever bring that to TV Land? Love the one where "cousin Cynthia's" car gets smashed by the wrecking ball . . .

hey romo . . sorry about your big break-up

That show definitely had it's moments,and that episode is a classic...

Romo..What Break-up..?

Page 7 of 9 ... 56789