Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85

Thread: SIRIXM Intraday Thread Monday July 13th 2009:

  1. #11
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Well, it is hard to say because we dont have the details. I will take a stab at it though and say because it helps SIRIXM more then Mercedes Bends that they will not be paying for much if any of the 3 months. So that means they will not count them in the sub numbers until after the trial is over. SIRI never counted any sub unless they got payment for it.

  2. #12
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Just got back,used car is looking like a big costless deal for SXM and should help subs in the all important 3rd and 4th Q's..John,how have you been after solving the climate change Lloyd thread?

  3. #13
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Yes John. Looks like they will all be in place to help Q3. cant wait to see the impact. Now, will these subs be counted when they sign up past the 3 months? Or will they get a sub upon agreement of the 3 month trial? As these deals are not tied to new car radios(other than GM, as they own the radio for life, and probably why they wont go into a used car deal exclusively with GM, to avoid that nightmare in paying GM forever for a certain radio.)
    Relmor,what did you take from the short interest rise?
    I'm shocked and stupified......what the hell went on june 26th then?

  4. #14
    Siriusowner is offline
    Addict
    Siriusowner's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: The Oil Patch, Texas Posts: 922
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    .385!

    Maybe we've found our base.
    There's some weak support at 0.38. I'd wait before buying more shares.

  5. #15
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    I know we discussed it here before but when Rosie was on the View,
    she was always causing controversy with her outspoken comments. Before
    she came on board, although I seldom watched it, the View seemed
    to be a nice, little talk show. After, I was always reading about the show,
    she livened it up AND their ratings. I know she will bring to Satradio the
    same outspoken views but this time even better, no censoring.

    Julie
    Rosie could be worth 200k subs or so,she is that popular among women...
    and talk about PR,she'll be in the MSM alot..

    P.S. Otone thanks for the info,Charles is slow on any other story other than Slackdora related...

    Which is fine,not his expertise area,just keep us up to date on APP download list,and as was posted,how about a little in depth reporting on Categories SXM is ranked in?
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 07-13-2009 at 10:51 AM.

  6. #16
    SiriMonkey is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Rosie could be worth 200k subs or so,she is that popular among women...
    and talk about PR,she'll be in the MSM alot..

    P.S. Otone thanks for the info,Charles is slow on any other story other than Slackdora related...

    Which is fine,not his expertise area,just keep us up to date on APP download list,and as was posted,how about a little in depth reporting on Categories SXM is ranked in?
    Morning Johnny,

    Just out of curiosity, and you know I'm full of that, do you think
    she only appeals to woman? Thought I saw at least one man's name
    on that blog.

    Julie

  7. #17
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Morning Johnny,

    Just out of curiosity, and you know I'm full of that, do you think
    she only appeals to woman? Thought I saw at least one man's name
    on that blog.

    Julie
    Yes,Gay Men,but not alot of straight men,at least that is my take,could be wrong tho...

    Of course nothing is all or entirety...

  8. #18
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Well he never did answer the fact that one volcanic eruption spews more toxic green house gasses then humans have in the last 20 years. He never did answer that the ocean is responsible for 98% of the green house gases that are emmited and all the rest and humans are resposible for the other 2%. He never did answer is it cows that cause more green house gases then all the cars or is it humans.


    Here is a visual;
    Did you know that if you take the Superdome and fulled it with people to represent all the green house gasses put out by everything, that a total of four of those people in that Super dome would represent what humans contribute to green house gasses put out.

  9. #19
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Well he never did answer the fact that one volcanic eruption spews more toxic green house gasses then humans have in the last 20 years. He never did answer that the ocean is responsible for 98% of the green house gases that are emmited and all the rest and humans are resposible for the other 2%. He never did answer is it cows that cause more green house gases then all the cars or is it humans.


    Here is a visual;
    Did you know that if you take the Superdome and fulled it with people to represent all the green house gasses put out by everything, that a total of four of those people in that Super dome would represent what humans contribute to green house gasses put out.
    See John,i knew you weren't a big wind bag!!!! this proves it...
    Saw he didn't answer that either and moved on to another topic of Uninterest...

  10. #20
    mrmertz is offline
    Enthusiast
    mrmertz's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: Tucson AZ Posts: 193
    We did our part for us SIRI stockholders. Renewed sub for another year @119.

    Big whoop. That's one...

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •