Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
Is there a possible issue? Yes. We never doubted that.

You posted a total of 38 complaints dating back to December of 05. That is not all that bad. Yes, there is obviously some people that are having issues with customer service. I know that happens. I do not doubt you are having problems.

If you REALLY need me to take up more room on this board posting MORE, I'm sure I can find plenty more...

And the whole thought of, "Hey, you can always contest those post cacellation charges on your card" as if that's some sort of defense for what Sirius is doing is BEYOND absurd.

Just out of curiosity, and to take it to extreme, what happens when Sirius says they have no record of your trying to cancel??? Then what??? What if your credit card company removes the charges and then Sirius reports you to the credit bureaus for not paying them the money you "owe" them????

By the way, when I went through the disaster I went through attempting to cancel, and finally got a hold of customer service rep "Ashley", who allegedly cancelled my service, I ASKED for a confirmation number...

GUESS WHAT??? According to Ashley, there is NO confirmation number... So I'm Watching... Waiting... We'll see if it got cancelled... We'll see if I'm added to the long line of people Sirius Satellite Radio has allegedly stolen money from AFTER they cancelled their service.