Page 49 of 58 ... 394748495051 ...
    07-18-2009, 12:00 PM #481
    you guys are chartgame fanatics I love it. I'm working on a penny pick for monday so check back in and give your opinion on it when i get it nailed down today or tomorrow

Guru
    07-18-2009, 01:35 PM #482
    the best way to guarantee you will never ever have another failed pick is to go to a field somewhere and find a 4 leaf clover, then simply shove the clover up your ass. I dont know what it is about the ass but it is the best place to store some luck.

07-18-2009, 02:39 PM #483
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    the best way to guarantee you will never ever have another failed pick is to go to a field somewhere and find a 4 leaf clover, then simply shove the clover up your ass. I dont know what it is about the ass but it is the best place to store some luck.
    Geeze Tripp,you truly truly have a way with words...rotflmao...I always enjoy the view from your corner.....

For some reason (amne) american green, is talked about again I have been sitting on a few shares of it for several months they are a poly foam insulation company its made from soybeans ...

Guru
    07-18-2009, 02:51 PM #484
    LOL, that is funny.

Here are some to look at. There are the most actives on Friday at the close for pink sheets:

Last edited by billhart22; 07-18-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Guru
    07-18-2009, 02:53 PM #485
    The most active bulletinboards:

Addict
    07-18-2009, 02:54 PM #486

Pump and dump???

Hi guys,
    It makes me sad to write this post, but I feel I need to address an issue that we have to begin considering with MGLG...

What if it is just a pump and dump?

I know everything points towards this being a viable company with a real and valuable product. But the fact is that we are getting no numbers and not even any updates from the company.
    Reading Google, Yahoo, even the spoke, lots of posters are claiming it is a PnD.
    What does everyone here think?
    I know you all want to just say straight away that it isnt. But please take a few minutes to consider it and give yourself a real assessment.

I am NOT saying in this post that MGLG is a pump and dump. I am simple saying it is something to start giving consideration to.

Sean, do not get scared and sell off your shares simply bc I wrote a negative post. Trading on emotion is a sure way to lose money.

Guru
    07-18-2009, 03:03 PM #487
    well it could be both couldnt it? some1 pumping and dumping a legitimate company with rev right around the corner? that being said i dont have a position in mglg.

07-18-2009, 03:52 PM #488
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    well it could be both couldnt it? some1 pumping and dumping a legitimate company with rev right around the corner? that being said i dont have a position in mglg.
    Yes you could be right Tripp and I am learning to trust that four leaf clover of yours...your up some $$$ on bcle and behl ...rock on .....

07-18-2009, 03:55 PM #489
    hey shots, yea i'm not going to sell off my MGLG.
    looking at the chart there was no signs of a reversal and i bought at a bad time. but i didn't know all that stuff a few weeks ago but just jumping in i learned alot.
    buttt... why so much volume between 6-7, people wouldn't want to be holding millions and millions of shares at 6-7 if it had a chance to go down.
    i was thinking the mm's just buy and sell them at 6-7 because they know that its safe because its a good company that will do well
    maybe?

07-18-2009, 04:01 PM #490
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    LOL, that is funny.

Here are some to look at. There are the most actives on Friday at the close for pink sheets:

The first one on that list is the pick I was looking at for monday. SARO had huge volume on Friday on news of a merger. If the rule of three applies its got two more days. What do you guys think? I know its up huge but its on good news and could go for a few more days. I haven't seen it pumped anywhere yet either. What do you guys think?

Page 49 of 58 ... 394748495051 ...