Page 4 of 58 ... 234561454 ...
    Guru
    07-13-2009, 10:35 AM #31

Grammar?

Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Boy, I'd love to help the folks at BEHL write their press releases.

They are very difficult to read, and give off a bad impression.

It's a complicated subject (to most people) and press releases need to be worded properly, using grammar as a tool.

[/rant off]
    What do you need grammar for when you have Eubonics?

Guru
    07-13-2009, 10:37 AM #32

Boats

I see the boats are still tanking. I wonder when they are going to quit dropping. Any ideas?

07-13-2009, 10:49 AM #33
    MGLG at 292 million already this AM. It's like a blue light special.

07-13-2009, 10:52 AM #34
    do you think mglg could go to .0015 today? and if it did would it come right back down today? someone said they brought the price down just to pick up all the stop losses, thats pretty neat and smart

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    07-13-2009, 11:06 AM #35

looking around

Hello all,

I was out of town for the whole week working my butt off. Only had a chance to check the stocks on my Blackberry.

Everything seems slow.

We all wait for MGLG to publish the numbers.... The stock will continue to slide until numbers are announced. It is interesting to note how many fair weather investors were involved with the stock. Since numbers were not forth coming fast enough everyone dumped. Oh well, it allows us to pick us some more shares cheap.

I do believe that once the numbers start to arrive the stock will pick up and start running. It is difficult to watch your investment drop like a rock but we have to remember it is dropping to a trampoline of solid Gas that will bounce it back up to sweet numbers.

BEHL for anyone that still has this . . . is simply accumulating once again. I do not expect any big gains for a week or more. It moves then has to deal with the profit taking . . . accumulates and then repeats.

BCLE,
    Bill has kept us well informed with this one. I have it and will wait until the audit is over... still looks good to me and I have faith we will pull down some nice returns for our wait.

IFSL,
    I am watching and it looks very intriguing. Lots of chatter . . . but not sure about the product ... looks like a short term buy if I jump into it.

I am also looking at EVFL... anyone else looked at this one??

I own a chunk of OCNF... but at its current free fall I might pick up some more... I think we might see this bounce to around the $1.00 mark.

This is the summer blues for stocks and they usually do drop. August being the sluggish of the months... good buying time but not necessarily a good selling/profit taking time.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Good Hunting.

Guru
    07-13-2009, 11:32 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Hello all,

I was out of town for the whole week working my butt off. Only had a chance to check the stocks on my Blackberry.

Everything seems slow.

We all wait for MGLG to publish the numbers.... The stock will continue to slide until numbers are announced. It is interesting to note how many fair weather investors were involved with the stock. Since numbers were not forth coming fast enough everyone dumped. Oh well, it allows us to pick us some more shares cheap.

I do believe that once the numbers start to arrive the stock will pick up and start running. It is difficult to watch your investment drop like a rock but we have to remember it is dropping to a trampoline of solid Gas that will bounce it back up to sweet numbers.

BEHL for anyone that still has this . . . is simply accumulating once again. I do not expect any big gains for a week or more. It moves then has to deal with the profit taking . . . accumulates and then repeats.

BCLE,
    Bill has kept us well informed with this one. I have it and will wait until the audit is over... still looks good to me and I have faith we will pull down some nice returns for our wait.

IFSL,
    I am watching and it looks very intriguing. Lots of chatter . . . but not sure about the product ... looks like a short term buy if I jump into it.

I am also looking at EVFL... anyone else looked at this one??

I own a chunk of OCNF... but at its current free fall I might pick up some more... I think we might see this bounce to around the $1.00 mark.

This is the summer blues for stocks and they usually do drop. August being the sluggish of the months... good buying time but not necessarily a good selling/profit taking time.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Good Hunting.
    I couldn't agree with you more on all aspects!

The point you brought up about summer is so very true. It is slow in the summer and that is traditional.

Personally, I am just sitting. I have the time and patience.

Guru
    07-13-2009, 11:51 AM #37
    TRN is up 14% today, damn them for not putting my whole order in friday!

Guru
    07-13-2009, 12:26 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    do you think mglg could go to .0015 today? and if it did would it come right back down today? someone said they brought the price down just to pick up all the stop losses, thats pretty neat and smart
    Who said that, and where? On the wagon wheel? I haven't been there yet today. I am on autopilot today and am not too excited about anything going on. I just had a four cheese pizza for breakfast and a cup of coffee and have been in and out of the Senate Hearings for the nominated Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

It is another boring day.

It appears that the boats are just following the market now, which is unusual. They generally are an indicator ahead of the market.

07-13-2009, 12:39 PM #39
    like the Mccain 4 cheese pizza? those things are good i haven't had them in a while. yea i read tht on ihub, i duno if thts possible but it sounded neat

go stock market go ^.^

Guru
    07-13-2009, 12:40 PM #40
    haha pizza for breakfast, i didnt know you were a college kid bill

Page 4 of 58 ... 234561454 ...